Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode (24987 Views)

Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) / Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf / Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by God1000(m): 9:34am On May 20
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, says he would not be too quick to rule out anything, including MOSSAD in the death of the Iran President Ebrahim Raisi, given the strange circumstances of the crash.

MOSSAD, an Israeli agency, is
responsible for intelligence collection, covert operations, and counter-terrorism, according to Wikipedia.

DAILY POST reported Raisi died in a helicopter crash at age 63.

CNN confirmed his death, citing reports by Iranian news outlets.

Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian was also among those killed, along with seven others.

His death comes at a fraught moment in the Middle East, with war raging in Gaza.

The helicopter crashed weeks after Iran launched a drone-and-missile attack on Israel in response to a deadly strike on its diplomatic compound in Damascus.

Fani-Kayode, in a post on his social media handle on Monday, said Raisi’s death together with that of Iranian Foreign Minister and others is a tragedy of monumental proportions and a great loss to the world.

According to him, there is still much to learn about what really happened.

He told those that readily accepted the bad weather narrative being put out as the cause of the crash to stop, think and not be gullible and naive.

He wrote: “The loss of President Ebrahim Raisi of Iran together with that of Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian
and others is a tragedy of monumental proportions and a great loss to the world

“My commiserations and sincere condolences go to the Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei and the Government and people of Iran.

We still have much to learn about what really happened but to those that so readily accept the bad weather narrative that is being put out as the cause of the crash I say stop, think and do not be so gullible and naive.

Many are asking whether MOSSAD was involved and whether this was yet another black ops operation?

This remains to be definitively determined but given the strange circumstances of the “crash” I would not be too quick to rule anything out.

“Whichever way the whole thing is a terrible blow to those that are interested in world peace and particularly to those of us that believe passionately in the cause of the people of Gaza and Palestine.

“There was no individual that was more committed to the Palestinian struggle than Ebrahim Raisi.

“May his soul and the souls of those that died with him rest in peace.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/20/iran-presidents-death-i-wont-rule-anything-out-fani-kayode/

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by God1000(m): 9:34am On May 20
I don't trust Israel as well, but so far it appears the crash was due to bad weather, any Israeli involvement will spell serious doom for them

Sending my condolences to president Raisi's family and the people of Iran

Nigeria stand with the people of Iran during this difficult time

30 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Righteousness2(m): 9:35am On May 20
I Personally do not think the Apple of GOD'S Eye is Involved in this Destruction.

But as for the GOD of ISRAEL, I CANNOT say the same.

Zechariah 2:8
For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

GOD ALMIGHTY is a very Good Father. HE is GRACIOUS, Merciful , Kind, Loving, Sweet, etc . But HE is also a Terrible ALMIGHTY BEING.

HE did not Call Himself the GOD OF Israel for fun.

Humans should learn to respect GOD ALMIGHTY,their CREATOR.
They should know their Boundaries, and not try to go against GOD'S Interest. It Never ever Ends well.

128 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by ZIAZI(m): 9:42am On May 20
FFK just one talk. Em too like conspiracy theories wey em no fit prove.

Nigeria's Ambassador to Palestine and particularly Gaza.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by general111(m): 9:45am On May 20
God1000:
I don't trust Israel as well, but so far it appears the crash was due to bad weather, any Israeli involvement will spell serious doom for them
Who will doom israel?
Iran?
The way Una dey talk for this forum eh.
One would think that iran will just destroy Israel like that.
Even if this was the work of israel,iran cannot do shit.

201 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by God1000(m): 9:48am On May 20
general111:

Who will doom israel?
Iran?
Really, Iran cannot do shit and it took the united States, UK and several countries to intercept the ballistic missiles and drones Iran sent last month to Israel, just thank God for the early warning from Iran, it could have been more ugly

Continue deceiving yourself

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Offpointng: 9:53am On May 20
general111:

Who will doom israel?
Iran?

Underestimate any country at your own peril. You're underestimating Iran who don't mind if 80% of her citizen are wiped off. don't be delusional

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by general111(m): 9:57am On May 20
God1000:
Really, Iran cannot do shit and it took the united States, UK and several countries to intercept the ballistic missiles and drones Iran sent last month to Israel, just thank God for the early warning from Iran, it could have been more ugly

You deny the attack Israel did to Iran but you magnify the missiles iran shot into to israel.
Between the both of us,who is deceiving oneself?.
Iran cannot do shit,and they know it.
You think war is won on sentimental.
Why suspect Israel if Israel has no capacity to do it.
If Israel did it,do you think they are not ready for whatever iran will bring?
Dey play youself

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Administration1: 9:58am On May 20
The watery mouth has spoken

34 Likes

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by general111(m): 9:59am On May 20
Offpointng:

Underestimate any country at your own peril. You're underestimating Iran who don't mind if 80% of her citizen are wiped off. don't be delusional
And you underestimate israel to what gain?.
Iran cannot do shit bros.
They will continue to make very empty threat.
Israel took out their general,how many israeli generals has been taken out by iran?
Non!
Absolutely non!
Iran cannot do shit

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Alhajikd: 9:59am On May 20
grin
Nonsense man
With his wide mouth like duri

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by God1000(m): 10:00am On May 20
general111:

You deny the attack Israel did to Iran but you magnify the missiles iran shot into to israel.
Between the both of us,who is deceiving oneself?.
Iran cannot do shit,and they know it.
You think war is won on sentimental.
Why suspect Israel if Israel has no capacity to do it.
If Israel did it,do you think they are not ready for whatever iran will bring?
Dey play youself
Stop hyping Israel, not even USA will do such thing because they know the consequences.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by tolexy007(m): 11:05am On May 20
God1000:

doom for who? dey play.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by thatsleepboy1: 11:20am On May 20
Who takes this onye aguru serious? Gwa m bikọ? His fellow countrymen are seeking to have their country yet he's supporting people that are far away from him that doesn't know about his existence on earth. World peace my foot. He should first settle for peace within him self before clamouring for world peace.

The world can never ever be peaceful, take it or leave it. ✌️ ✌️

🤣🤣🤣

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Flame333: 11:20am On May 20
I can't even differentiate between this man and the one from Kaduna..

Hardline extremist thinking but God pass man

It is well with Israel

10 Likes

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by bigdammyj: 11:20am On May 20
Noted.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by TylerPerry: 11:20am On May 20
Olodo. What is the similarity between FFK and O-Mockery. Doing everything to be at least relevant small

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Creamypie(m): 11:20am On May 20
We go see ten or more sides or angles of this story today

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Ewedegubbler: 11:20am On May 20
God1000:

Doom from Iran? You isilamabads are always delusional..

Iran can’t do jack yo Israel

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Stronghold91: 11:21am On May 20
Who is this uncircumcised man

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by jiz: 11:21am On May 20
“There was no individual that was more committed to the Palestinian struggle than Ebrahim Raisi"

And his own eternity struggle continue in hell.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by iCauseTrouble: 11:21am On May 20
sad
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by DrabeeyWasHere(m): 11:21am On May 20
FFK, E NOR CONCERN U OO

Enhen

Drabeey Was Here

4 Likes

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:21am On May 20
Who asked you, abi you have become spokesperson for Iran abi waitin

22 Likes

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by crossfm: 11:21am On May 20
Hehehe.

APC should please look for small position give this guy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Dennisochampa: 11:22am On May 20
Me too...

Terrorists should know their place..

Good will always strike them... Directly or indirectly!!!

6 Likes

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Bliztzer: 11:22am On May 20
God1000:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/20/iran-presidents-death-i-wont-rule-anything-out-fani-kayode/

What is he going to do about it?

The great Chameleon of yorubaland. If you get fani as friend na sorry be ur surname.

10 Likes

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by jiz: 11:22am On May 20
Ok
Righteousness2:
I Personally do not think the Apple of GOD'S Eye is not Involved in this Destruction.

But as for the GOD of ISRAEL, I CANNOT say the same.

[/i]

GOD ALMIGHTY is a very Good Father. HE is GRACIOUS, Merciful , Kind, Loving, Sweet, etc . But HE is also a Terrible ALMIGHTY BEING.

HE did not Call Himself the GOD OF Israel for fun.

Humans should learn to respect GOD, know their Boundaries, and not try to go against GOD'S Interest. It Never Ends well

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Ewedegubbler: 11:22am On May 20
God1000:

lol. Irans big saviour so far has been Obiden and their assets inside the Democratic Party.
Israel has their measure. Big time

2 Likes

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Bubu4Sea: 11:22am On May 20
This man & rubbish.

Don't know who is worse, him or reno

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Kobicove(m): 11:23am On May 20
Who even asked you? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns / Is Libya An Africa Or Arab Country? / 199: There Have Been More Mass Shootings In The US In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.