Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Kaspersky Anti Virus And Windows Unlimited: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Kaspersky Anti Virus And Windows Unlimited: (1124 Views)

Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty / Major Differences Between Windows 7 And Windows 8 / Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaspersky Anti Virus And Windows Unlimited: by tunscolo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2007
Hi guys, this is strange.
I tried to install kaspersky anti virus in a win unlimited computer. It installs quite alright, no error messages but after it restarts the computer and you enter user's password, it will try to log on and before it shows the desktop, it will log off by itself and go to the enter password page.

Please has anyone been in this type of shit before? If you try to log in with safe mode, the result is still the same.
Re: Kaspersky Anti Virus And Windows Unlimited: by Ralvy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2007
yh! Sure, experienced that . . .

NOTE: It's NOT kapersky that's causing that . .

The System is infected . . Sorry,
Re: Kaspersky Anti Virus And Windows Unlimited: by kenshin(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2007
Windows XP unlimited has a trojan horse embedded in it and it also tends to disable most antivirus software you try to install on it. if u must use otigba stuff try the Standard version of XP.
Re: Kaspersky Anti Virus And Windows Unlimited: by Ralvy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2007
@kenshin;

As Much as I agree with  u that Windows XP Unlimited has so many backdoor codes compiled with the OS.
I am not certain that any of these include a trojan undecided

Although, I noticed that anytime I boot into XP Unlimited, my system seems to eat up alot of bndwth on my network, and browsing for all other computers become a head ace.

@Poster;

My advice for you is to backup and do a full format of that system, Install a standard pirated version of Windows XP.
That will serve u better . .
Re: Kaspersky Anti Virus And Windows Unlimited: by pewekac: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Sharing MTN internet on client computers / Acer Laptop. What Do You Think? / Apple Macbook Pro 17 Inch For Sale in abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.