Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? (2667 Views)

Exclusive CONTACT LENS For Sale (photos) / But Why Do Black Women Wear Belt On There Stomach? / Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by Parisgoodman(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2011
Gosh! I cant even look at her twice(my ex), what is the essence of fixing contact lens? This is common among black africans(ladies). I wonder why we cant just appreciate for once, even the black americans barely fix it so whta do africans fix it for? Does it change your vision or u see farther than normal? Please i need to know.
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by Dyt(f): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2011
its usually recommended 4 sm
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
slowpoke white girls more into it
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2011
slowpoke white girls are more into it
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Ignorance kills faster than AIDS!. . . Smh![/size]
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by Goldieluks: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2011
REALITY101:

white girls are more into it
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2011
Yo ma'am you wanna say something?
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by Goldieluks: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2011
where have you been papi?
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by LordReed(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
Another lame-ass "it's better on the other side" thread. SMH
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by vivicole: 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
it is en vogue. personally, i wouldn't go for it. i am a proud naija babe and black for that matter. if all nigerians wanna have oyinbo eye colour, then who will have the blackman eye colour.
be proud of who you are no matter what the craze for fashion or civilisation.
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by InkedNerd(f): 2:53am On Nov 24, 2011
It's no different from black men using s-curls texturizers to go to get a wave in their hair.
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by iice(f): 4:33am On Nov 24, 2011
vivicole:

it is en vogue. personally, i wouldn't go for it. i am a proud naija babe and black for that matter. if all nigerians wanna have oyinbo eye colour, then who will have the blackman eye colour.
be proud of who you are no matter what the craze for fashion or civilisation.

You do know brown is a common eye color that isn't discriminating of race.
And surprisingly some natural blonds do have brown eyes.

Personally i like wearing different colors. I've been meaning to get black ones. Scare the beejeebus outta those ignorant peeps cheesy
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by InkedNerd(f): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2011
iice:

You do know brown is a common eye color that isn't discriminating of race.
And surprisingly some natural blonds do have brown eyes.

Personally i like wearing different colors. I've been meaning to get black ones. Scare the beejeebus outta those ignorant peeps cheesy

True! One of my besties has hazel colored eyes and girls are always drooling over grin

Personally, I like my eyes as they are. But I think I'd look really cute with my brothers eye color. He has light chocolate colored eyes kiss
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by famejoy: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2011
waooo! It might interest any one to knw that am a born nija babe who is so proud of her skin colour and facial combination,who also understand that blacks appreciate more tins that are not theirs even when what they have is superb.
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2011
I wear them for my vision.

I noticed that almost everyone wears glasses nowadays, which means an increase in lens use is caused by vision problems.

I wish they had gold ones, until then I'll stick to clear.
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by johnhawk: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2011
Hello very nice one post here, !
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by iice(f): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I wear them for my vision.

I noticed that almost everyone wears glasses nowadays, which means an increase in lens use is caused by vision problems.

I wish they had gold ones, until then I'll stick to clear.

Me sef dey go get contacts for my vision. I tire for my glasses. . .just dey break anyhow tongue

Inked_Nerd:

True! One of my besties has hazel colored eyes and girls are always drooling over grin

Personally, I like my eyes as they are. But I think I'd look really cute with my brothers eye color. He has light chocolate colored eyes kiss
Haha i can imagine grin
Cool. . .i like the light brown too.
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by kelz88(f): 2:15am On Nov 25, 2011
LOL@FIX

I'm guessing you're on about coloured contacts and not clear ones.

Well, most people have boring brown eyes so maybe your chick wants something different. Preferably a colour that stands out, like blue. There's nothing wrong with contacts. I just got green and grey and my sis has ordered purple, hazel and something else. Got bored of my clear lenses.
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2011
iice:

Me sef dey go get contacts for my vision. I tire for my glasses. . .just dey break anyhow tongue

Haha i can imagine grin
Cool. . .i like the light brown too.

Abi, I've broken some while some have been broken for me. lol grin, I just tend to buy atleast 2 pairs per year with the contact lens. just in case.
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by iice(f): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Abi, I've broken some while some have been broken for me. lol grin, I just tend to buy atleast 2 pairs per year with the contact lens. just in case.

I did the same, bought 2 pairs. But i prefer the one i keep gluing back together. But i've glued it back like 5 times already, the lens which is specifically asked to be plastic - because i'm not a bag person - cracked. Dog decided to chew it a bit. I still wear it out grin
During the weekend, i was with friends. . .one who wears contacts - i asked her if she still wears her glasses. She said she does at home, but the contacts she has now are disposable. As in not the 1 month type, but the daily type. Sometime last year. . .she traveled to singapore and her eyes started paining her. Her eyes were drying out and the contacts started irritating her. The optometrist told her if she wanted to continue wearing contacts, she had to use the daily disposable ones. Coz her eyes are getting to sensitive to certain materials. So i've been thinking of getting that. Coz sometime earlier this year when i last wore contacts, my eyes were getting irritated with them angry
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by meerah25(f): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2012
May i know the price of the contact lens please?
Re: Why Do Black Ladies Fix Contact Lens? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
contacts are awesome. I love the black ones too, cause they come in handy during halloweens

(1) (Reply)

Keep It Firm: Ways To Prevent Your Boobs From Sagging / Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Picture Of Nigerians Rocking Ebuka's Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.