Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed (60035 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Flaunts Body In Bum Short / Georgina Onuoha Hospitalized In Sacramento USA / Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by queen2(f): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2006
Adorable good girl Chioma Chukwuka got married on Saturday, the 26th of February to her first husband. Chiomas wedding was attended by most of Nollywood, and to honor her, the industry pretty much shut down for the day and spent it with her. Most production sets postponed shooting till Sunday. Chioma Chukwukas Hidden Secrets alongside Zack Orji, Ashley Nwosu, Georgina Onuoha and Fred Aseroma premiered the next day at the Siverbird cinemas. This weekend, Chiomas co-star in Hidden Secrets Georgina Onuoha gets married to her beau Ifeanyi. Again, most of Nollywood would standstill in celebration for the wedding.

Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by Seun(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2006
Interesting story. What's the source, please?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by Rhodalyn(f): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2006
the answer is obvious, it's chioma of course i mean look at the oyher girl she aint the least bit pretty
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by eveseh(f): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2006
well i think chioma chukwuka
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by omogenaija(f): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2006
queen2:

Adorable good girl Chioma Chukwuka got married on Saturday, the 26th of February to her first husband. Chiomas wedding was attended by most of Nollywood, and to honor her, the industry pretty much shut down for the day and spent it with her. Most production sets postponed shooting till Sunday. Chioma Chukwukas Hidden Secrets alongside Zack Orji, Ashley Nwosu, Georgina Onuoha and Fred Aseroma premiered the next day at the Siverbird cinemas. This weekend, Chiomas co-star in Hidden Secrets Georgina Onuoha gets married to her beau Ifeanyi. Again, most of Nollywood would standstill in celebration for the wedding.

what do u mean her first husband ?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by queen2(f): 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2006
yea her first husband. her first marriage
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by omogenaija(f): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2006
queen2:

yea her first husband. her first marriage

is she going to have another husband? or another marriage ??
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by queen2(f): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2006
nope cheesy
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by eveseh(f): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2006
chioma
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by queen2(f): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2006
why u picked chioma
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by eveseh(f): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2006
yes,she's nice
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by Z4M4eva(f): 11:04am On May 13, 2006
I think Georgina is Prettier than Chioma.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by Coolbabe(f): 5:20am On May 24, 2006
Really Chioma is married. Wonders shall never end. I went to school with her and she was not a quite girl. She was a bubbler (anyone the went to my school will decode what I mean). I am not surprised shaa that she is now an actress cos she was very social in school. Anyway I wish her a very happy married life.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by queen2(f): 10:41am On May 24, 2006
Coolbabe:

Really Chioma is married. Wonders shall never end. I went to school with her and she was not a quite girl. She was a bubbler (anyone the went to my school will decode what I mean). I am not surprised shaa that she is now an actress because she was very social in school. Anyway I wish her a very happy married life.

Lol, dont u want her to get married smiley
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by gem87(f): 10:35pm On May 28, 2006
can we see pictures please?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by uchie(f): 11:53pm On May 28, 2006
Coolbabe, u went 2 FGGC Onitsha?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by Oracle(m): 1:32am On May 29, 2006
Good thing they got married
u nairaland girls should start considerin marriage
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by queen2(f): 1:00pm On May 29, 2006
gem87:

can we see pictures please?

wat pics, wedding pics?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by gem87(f): 1:34pm On May 29, 2006
yeah wedding pics,
i wanna c d gown and stuff and the hubby too
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by Coolbabe(f): 1:22am On May 30, 2006
uchie:

Coolbabe, u went 2 FGGC Onitsha?

@uchie, Yes I went 2 FGGC Onitsha. What was ur set? And What house were u in?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by Hotstepper(f): 3:43am On May 30, 2006
my gurl chioma is married, congratz gurl, I knew her in skool and very social as COOLBABE said and very intelligent, she was popular 2 as u alwwayz hear her name, she was nice and still is as I heard

@COOLBABE, wat year did u leave fedi Osha?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by ciaragirl(f): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2006
the both
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by Oracle(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2006
i personally prefer chyoma both in beauty and acting
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by dip: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2006
Girl i wish i was there to give you something. That is so great. i just wish you the best and hope that this celebrity world don't distract you. To chioma
LUV
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by acidrop(f): 7:27am On Oct 26, 2006
can we pls have some wedding pix pls, undecided
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by nunu(f): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2006
chioma,my gal.that gal is so cute.Am happy for her.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by bqueen: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2006
I love chioma she is gud for my liking ,
As per her wedding i wish her all da best.
i dont ve anything against Georgina i think like her too all da best to her also
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by Raymand(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2006
'xsuce me. . .lezbo wedding?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by ladykool(f): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2006
@Raymond
lol
can't u read the threadstarter
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by 9ja4eva: 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2007
Good for dem sha.Dts good.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:11am On Apr 27, 2007
na wa ohhh, everyone's going for chioma , wetin do Georgina now? undecided anyway i also like chioma, i think she is really great and talented also. wish her happy married life. kiss
Re: Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed by 9ja4eva: 7:21am On Apr 27, 2007
I tink dey r both married

(1) (2) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / 2face Meets With The Ajegunle Boy That Made Portrait Of Him / Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.