Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia (4182 Views)

Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) / Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia by Francis5: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2011
http://odili.net/news/source/2011/nov/23/810.html

Nigerian student stabbed to death, mutilated in Russia

Written by Agency Reporter

A Nigerian student, Mr. Akinola Olufemi, was found stabbed to death in southern Moscow with his ears cut off in a grisly murder, investigators said on Tuesday.

advertisement

The body of the 28-year-old man was “found with numerous stab wounds and with his ears cut off,” lying close to rail tracks, the Investigative Committee wrote in a statement published on its website.

The man had been stabbed at least eight times, a spokeswoman for the committee, Viktoria Tsyplenkova, told the Interfax news agency.

Moskovsky Komsomolets daily reported that the victim was a student in the northern city of Arkhangelsk and that the crime appeared not to have been a robbery as his papers and wallet were left at the scene.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia by Francis5: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
RIP. Hope it was not a drug deal gone sour
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia by EzeUche(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2011
Why are there Nigerians in Russia? shocked

RIP to the Nigerian student.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia by kelz88(f): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
OMG!!

What a way to go. Poor guy.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia by dustydee: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2011
I suspect a hate crime. sad
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia by Jakumo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
This is without question a hate crime.  Skin-head and neo-Nazi gangs in Moscow are among the most violent anywhere, and often prowl the streets in packs, hunting for black men to kill.   The ears of the victim in this case were cut off as trophies to show other gang members, and the wallet of the victim was pointedly left untouched to indicate that robbery was NOT the motive for the murder.  More than likely, video footage of this homicide, taken by the perpetrators themselves, will surface on the internet at some point.

If your DNA includes black racial components, and you currently reside in Russia,  please consider moving somewhere a bit more welcoming to black folks, such as Afghanistan, Syria or Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia by MrWhy1(m): 12:55am On Nov 24, 2011
Man, these skin head guys can be very brutal. I happened to be in Russia 2005/2006 to study medicine- they have some of the best medical schools at a very cheap rate- and you meet students from all over the world at Patrice Lumumba University. So, some people go to some countries with good reason.

Me and a fellow Naija student are coming back from the store and came face to face with these guys ; about ten of them. Oh boy! come see show! It was like God gave us additional strength that day. We struggled with them and they ran away after we collected the chains in their hands. Unfortunately, my guy was slightly hit in the face. They are bunch of cowards. The funny thing is that, when they want to attack a single black man, they gang up in huge numbers with weapons, because they know if they come one on one, they stand no chance.

Russia, especially Moscow, St Peters-burg and surrounding cities is a mafia zone. Even native Russians are afraid to walk into certain corners or a particular time at night. Racism and violent crimes skyrocketed after the fall of the soviet union. You just got to be very smart and vigilant cos anything can happen anytime. After observing the society for sometime, I decided to bail out and relocate. As an immigrant, you got to be very sensitive to any environment you find yourself. 

Sometimes I ask myself, are some white people inherently racist by nature? A Neo-Nazi underground cell was discovered in Germany the other day after they killed 7 immigrants. If it wasn't for strong laws in the US; Klu Klu Klan could be wrecking havoc on that front. Some incidents do happen there, from time to time though. Even in the UK, something like this happened.  It could happen anywhere there is such hate groups, and they exist in virtually every European/ western countries.

After my experience and study of these so called "civilized" societies, I came to the resolve that we must strive hard to better our land in every aspects by any means necessary. A man/nation without dignity and self reliance is a nobody. The culprits of this heinous crime will never have peace. It is ironic that these Russian guys who idolizes the Nazis, were considered inferior and slaughtered by the Nazis under Hitler. The Nazis hated the Slavic- whom are mostly Eastern Europeans. Humans are weird.

May the soul of our brother rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia by WebSurfer(m): 4:57am On Nov 24, 2011
they should behave oo. i have friends there
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia by FUNMI2011: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2011
I believe Punch newspaper has a responsibility to ensure that their news are accurately reported. Punch was the first Nigerian newspaper to carry this report yesterday with the name AKINOLA OLUFEMI whereas other foreign sites have it as AKINTOLA OLUFEMI. Some of us know one or two persons by the name AKINOLA OLUFEMI in that country. Punch was alerted of this discrepancy and rather than clear the issue, the newspaper agency simply removed the page from its site.

Punch pls do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia by hakanai(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2011
Sometimes if this things happen i just suddenly admire Mugbe of zimbabwe!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided Some whites are sometimes plain wicked.Even if blacks were animals should you then go around killing them?Na wa o!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia by zolzlolz(f): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2011
Mugabe is mutilating his own blacks, lol
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia by redsun(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2011
Russians are primitive.A black person in that part of the world must be out of his or her mind.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2011
zolzlolz:

Mugabe is mutilating his own blacks, lol

You have been feeding fat on nonsense
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death, Mutilated In Russia by zolzlolz(f): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2011
olas2u:

You have been feeding fat on nonsense
There are many Zimbabweans who have fled to South Africa, who have said the same thing as I have. They actually lived in Zimbabwe and saw these things, unlike you who hasn't so who is more reliable here? Black people are praising a black man who is killing black people. Black people are in bad shape, geez!

(1) (Reply)

Irate Youths Parade Young Lady Unclad In C/river For Stealing Fowl (PHOTOS) / My Gruesome Experience Working In An Indian Factory In Nigeria / VIDEO: Nigeria Girl Disgraced After Caught Stealing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.