Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,704 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Earn Money Tutoring By Skype Students Of Languages, Just Talking In Your Languag - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Money Tutoring By Skype Students Of Languages, Just Talking In Your Languag (1509 Views)

Genuine Tutoring Jobs To Earn Extra Cash In Nigeria (academic And Non-academic) / I Need 5 Peeps With Bsc 2:2, With Proficiency In 2 Local Languages! URGENT! / Earn Money From Home, Talking Online By Skype With People Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Tutoring By Skype Students Of Languages, Just Talking In Your Languag by lucm580: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2011
Hello friends,

I do not want to bother you with advertising messages, but I think you might be interested in a site that some friends will launch:

www.wachywachy.com

It will allow people who want to practice conversation to improve a language to contact tutors around the world to practice conversation via Skype, Google Talk or by telephone.

You can register as a tutor, to make money talking in your language, or as a student to improve speaking any language with native speakers, or both at once.

They are in pre-registration stage and plan to give advantages to those who sign up before launch.

Greetings to all

(1) (Reply)

Apply Jobs At Dadycandoit.com / Urgent Vacancies In A Lagos Island Based Company / Chevron Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.