Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (107142 Views)

Poll: Who is more beautiful?

Omotola: 56% (240 votes)
Genevieve: 43% (186 votes)
This poll has ended

Omoni Oboli Vs Omotola Jalade Who Is Hotter / Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful / Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by dorkie: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2007
I love both Gene and Omotola, they all beautiful but in my opinion, Omotola is more beautiful than Gene !
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by Emad(f): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2007
both are pretty but i prefer genny
she looks cutey
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by nnenneigbo(f): 2:10am On May 05, 2007
everytime i see a picture of omotala why is it that its the same old pic that i see eh( must be the best pic she ever took lol), i think she's fine sha, but guys common jealousy and crap aside, you know who looks better, no doubt. miss nnaji is in a class of her own. check out more pics that i saw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4vnHirfw8M&mode=related&search=

please don't keep posting that omotola picture with her wearing that yellow clothing. its getting old now please.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by cruiser: 9:04am On May 05, 2007
The poll speaks for itself now.Genevieve dey try o e try try try but even without Omotola's pictures pastered everywhere on the internet,this babe no need too much fronting now truth na truth OMOTOLA is the babe to beat. OMOTOLA na you biko. kiss grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by MP007(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2007
I honesty think its high time we stop all this crap btw this to people (omotola and genevieve) , Do they have to compete for everything , from music to fashion , to everything ,, now its beautiful yall talking abt , that sucks, it just sucks!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by EastnEuSis(f): 6:49pm On May 30, 2007
----

Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by bolawuyi(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2007
omotola is the real thing.omosexy ruleeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by EastnEuSis(f): 8:36pm On May 30, 2007
kissGenevieve kiss

Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by angeltolly(f): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2007
[color=#000099][/color] GENEVIVE OF COURSE
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by redish: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2007
OMOTOLA cool kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by Nella(f): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2007
g - e - n - n - y !! kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by cruiser: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2007
O-M-O-T-O-L-A BABE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by nnenneigbo(f): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2007
gene, no contest. she exudes class and beauty, she has the body too
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by hotchick: 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2007
OMOTOLA WINS THIS  BY MILES
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by nnenneigbo(f): 1:55am On Jun 18, 2007
if only omotala could be in the same class, then we'll beging talk, but gene is in a class of her own in that nollywood. bunch the rest together including omotala. she's goodlooking but nothing special, just like a girl next door. no wow factor or x factor
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by Nella(f): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2007
nnenneigbo:

if only omotala could be in the same class, then we'll beging talk, but gene is in a class of her own in that nollywood. bunch the rest together including omotala. she's goodlooking but nothing special, just like a girl next door. no wow factor or x factor

well saidcheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by hotchick: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2007
grin grin ;Dyou really wish genny was in the same class as OMOTOLA you mean.Am seriously laughing my ass off!What class is single hustler genny?Oh i guess a self made secure woman really has alot of things to envy from the total opposite!FOLLY ;DSorry mi darling not only is omotola more beautiful she's more rounded not a sleep around and is very much in her own class(or is there any who's come close to her pedegree in Nollywood)?bless   tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by nnenneigbo(f): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2007
[quote a
hotchick:

grin grin ;Dyou really wish genny was in the same class as OMOTOLA you mean.Am seriously laughing my ass off!What class is single hustler genny?Oh i guess a self made secure woman really has alot of things to envy from the total opposite!FOLLY ;DSorry mi darling not only is omotola more beautiful she's more rounded not a sleep around and is very much in her own class(or is there any who's come close to her pedegree in Nollywood)?bless tongue

gene single mum or not is fine pass omotola anyday any time. omotola i'm sure is no angel, prolly sleeping with half the producers and u guys think she's so inoocent. yeah right, those ones that look like butter wouldn't melt are always the worst. abi u no know
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by nnenneigbo(f): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2007
being a single mum doesn't make one less attractive gene proves that
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by hotchick: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2007
grin grin Are you trying so hard to pull others down with you in your sinking ship?naa you dont have the muscle!You say OMOTOLA's probably , well to the dismay of filty you and your protege she's been in the game for 12yrs, grin Journalists are not so dum or slow not to discover anything whereas your genny is known as the movie industry lay.She needs to get ahead of competition she lays someone,wants to get some more CASH she lays someone,wants to be the good ink in the pen of some writer,she, , FACTS BABE.How did she become a single mum in the first place oh sorry i forgot her HUSBAND left her.Single mums are PROUD of their daughter not hiding her and hoping everyone will FORGET.Dont even get some of us started,Nnegenie. cry GET BA LIFE ALREADY, YOU MIGHT STILL HAVE A CHANCE.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by nnenneigbo(f): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2007
she's been in the game, u must be in the game as well to know. what is wrong with her protecting her daughter, must she parade her in ur face. jealousy will get u no where.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by Zandra1(f): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2007
Genevieve is much more beautiful, sexier and classier than Omotola. Omotola doesnt look bad overall or for a woman with four kids but its like many people make it out to be such a big deal maybe cause many Nigerian women let their bodies "go" after they get married. Over here I dont think being slim is such a biggie after having kids cause many women actually maintain their body after marriage which is uncommon with many couples back home thus the pot bellies in men and in women. Just my opinion.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by hotchick: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2007
grin grin ;DOMOTOLA is definately more beautiful,there's no point stressing who the sexier one is infact there's no point repeating myself the poll is there as a reality check;people that know have spoken!Yes she carries herself with grace i am a mother of two but i look better than ms nnaji by the way.As for OMOTOLA go on girl you LEAD others follow and clearly time will tell.! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2007
hotchick:

grin grin ;DOMOTOLA is definately more beautiful,there's no point stressing who the sexier one is infact there's no point repeating myself the poll is there as a reality check;people that know have spoken!Yes she carries herself with grace i am a mother of two but i look better than ms nnaji by the way.As for OMOTOLA go on girl you LEAD others follow and clearly time will tell.! grin

hot air,only blind people would say omo is better. stressing that she's got kids has nothing to do with anything after all so does nnaji ans she still looks like she's 20. firm and all that not wobbly like u know who
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by bluesky4(f): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2007
genevieve all the way!
BUT she does need to fix some of her hair weaves lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by Esss(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2007
I really cant believe that this is an issue ppl are actually arguing about,

Genevieve has got nothing on Omotola, Abi na because of lux soap?? I've seen genevieve and I was disappointed, Pimple don use her face do target practice,

OMOSEXY, No contest,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2007
have u seen omo too? you'll get the shock of ur life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by romeo(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2007
nnenneigbo and bluesky were nu oso bia na thread anyi ugbua grin grin Esss biko gi na omotola talu ya ga wa ebe ahu
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by fromuk(m): 9:31am On Jun 23, 2007
romeo:

nnenneigbo and bluesky were nu oso bia na thread anyi ugbua grin grin Esss biko gi na omotola talu ya ga wa ebe ahu
nnenneigbo:

have u seen omo too? you'll get the shock of your life
blue-sky:

genevieve all the way!
BUT she does need to fix some of her hair weaves lipsrsealed
u are all suspended from the usual thread, appologies might be welcomed BUT
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by hotchick: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2007
nnenneigbo the elders say it is good to bow out when the ovation is loudest!You have fought a good fight but 80% of the people cannot be crazy.The desperation in your words are getting more and more obvious  "have you seen omo's face too, "   you sound like u are about to cry.Yes i have seen Omo's face i saw her at  some award show in lagos and i make bold to say this lady is not photogenic!She is 50 times prettier life than she ever looks in pictures!very tall and shapely too i hear people look bigger on camera.Truth be told OMOTOLA is more BEAUTIFUL, FULLSTOP.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by 9ja4eva: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2007
Genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? by 9ja4eva: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2007
Genny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.