Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,469 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:05 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? (21688 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2006
i think they are both snobs but i think Genevieve is more of a snob.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by janetgurl: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2006
what's snob?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2006
snob means attitude if you know what i mean
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by janetgurl: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2006

well it's genevieve nnaji she's rude

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2006
oh really
never knew Omotola had one
so why does everyone hate My genny i thought it was because people said she had an attitude
and she sure does have one.
But i love her all the same
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by janetgurl: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2006
oops u mean that kind of attiude,oops

it's genny not omotla

omotola is cool and respectful grin grin my bad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2006
it looks like my girl(Genevieve) is gonna win this
cos she's really got an attitude
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by janetgurl: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2006
nope omotla will
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2006
you sound confused
wat is Omotola winning?
Genieve is the actress with the biggest attitude after Oge Okoye
believe me i know this giurls
fine Omotola hasgot an attitude and avvording to Charlse Novis( a movie Producer) she's let stardom get into her head
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by janetgurl: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2006
but genevieve is no MO lol i think so

now oge is coming up and Rita dominic and INi edo they are good too than genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2006
yes i think Oge is worse, but Ini i don't know for sure i just heard she is. If she is it wouldn't be good for her cos she is sucha lovely girl
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by janetgurl: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2006
yea Ini is lovely love hremi have watch few of her films,
she's great and now here in holland they sall mo of her movies in the market
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by under18(f): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2006
Genevieve is a snob but please she is far better than that Ini Odo or oge Okoye.
She is a snob so what?
Anyway Omotola has never been a snub. I know her and have seen her.
She loves her fans unlike Genny.

That Ini is just hyped up but she is ugly I wonder people say lovely. Chioma chukwuka,Oge,Chiege,Georgina Iwuoha are all better than her,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by engr17(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2006
I think Omo sexy is da bomb
I knew Genny right 4rm skool days even before she acquire dat ugly honda car
Oge okye is trying her best but too pom pos to finish 4rm UNIZIK
I think my trianed guy is gonna make it BiG i mean Nonso Diobi
Ini Edo have the life style of Liz Benson and i think she will become the next nollywood Princess
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by janetgurl: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2006
yea omotola is sexy,genny's nothing she likes to bluff

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by under18(f): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2006
Omosexy!
at 30 somthing I wonder how she keeps her looks with four kids at hand.
Please I beg dont compare Ini with the only Liz Benson.
Ini is already looking older than Liz. havent you noticed her bad wigs.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by GREED(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2006
genivieve because every film she has she seems to have an attitude with everyone,even if she's playing good role. angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by lunafish(f): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2006
It's ignorant to think that we know anything about their true characters unless we are close to them.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by heyo: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2006
geneviv is too beautiful and dats gets into her skull,she should think of livin tha life of halle berry.halle is humble n down 2 earth
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by janetgurl: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2006
yea genny is pretty we know that but is her heart pretty too?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by heyo: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2006
as 4 omotola,she is humble n friendly.I knw her personally thru her YEP campaign,i was among the youths that rallied dat day.She is very friendly.When i got exhausted i told her n u knw wat?? she bought me gala n a bottled water,ain't that sweet??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by janetgurl: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2006
yea omotola she looks friendly and good
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by heyo: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2006
i used to like ini edo but recently she haz started getting pompous,who does she think she is turning into?julia roberts?? hell nO!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by janetgurl: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2006
nah i dont think so she's doing what he gotta do i think
she acts good,i lke her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Orikinla(m): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2006
Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola Ekeinde are not snobs.
Only those who are ignorant of them call them snobs.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2006
i cant judge cuz i dont know them personally. but if u ask me i like Omotola better.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by janetgurl: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2006
lol yea right
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Orikinla(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2006
It was poverty that made Omotola to marry early.

The husband met her when she was only 17. And imagine how a poor 17 year old girl would feel looking up at a pilot who was already a captain. Intimidated.

Genevieve is still living with the stigma of her past as a teenage mother and still does not feel proud to be seen as a single mother of a daughter whose father's identity is still a secret.

I thank God for them.

Have you seen any Ibru daughter or Ojora daughter acting in Nollywood?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2006
genevieve was a teenage mom?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Orikinla(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2006
That Genevieve Nnaji was a teenage mother is no longer news.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2006
ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Cleofel(f): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2006
genny is rude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family / Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) / Oluchi Orlandi In Adorable Selfie With Her Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.