Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Voodoo Debt - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Voodoo Debt (1023 Views)

UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists / Is This True? Do They Use Hyenas For Debt Collection In Nigeria? / Did Voodoo Originate From West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Voodoo Debt by BlackLibya: 2:44am On Nov 24, 2011
http://missingnews./2008/04/13/voodoo-in-benin-is-splitting-families-and-making-parents-decide-either-to-sell-their-children-or-make-the-rest-of-their-family-starve/

What is this nonsense i am reading about. Is this real? Do they mean to tell me I cannot go to a voodoo ceremony without being in a miserable state of pity for all the little children?

What is it with the west and their demonization of all things African? So when they are in their catholic schools raping the little boys and girls that is fine, smh.

(1) (Reply)

My Name Is Not Aje Butter / Imo Youth Forum Lagos State Chapter / IFA & Humanity, Explained By Tony Smith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.