Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Obtaining A Certificate Of Bachelorhood From Ministry Of Internal Affairs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obtaining A Certificate Of Bachelorhood From Ministry Of Internal Affairs (2417 Views)

Where Can One Get Ogun State Certificate Of State Of Origin / Sms Alert/safety Precautions From Ministry Of Health On Ebola Fever>read HERE / Obtaining Secured Bank Loan In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obtaining A Certificate Of Bachelorhood From Ministry Of Internal Affairs by instruct: 7:05am On Nov 24, 2011
Hello All, good morning.

My brother who stays in one of the European countries, precisely Malta, is planning to get married over there. However, he was required by the Maltese authorities to procure a certificate of Bachelorhood from Nigeria to establish that he has never been married, before the authorities over there would agree to conduct the marriage.

I was made to understand that the Certificate of Bachelorhood can be gotten from the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

Has anyone done this before?
What exactly are the requirements before one proceeds to the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Abuja?
What's the likely time duration and cost before one gets it?

Please I'll appreciate counsels and advice on this.

Thanks a lot for your time and comments.

It's Instruct!!!
Re: Obtaining A Certificate Of Bachelorhood From Ministry Of Internal Affairs by instruct: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2011
Anybody ever gone through this. I'm still waiting for your replies.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Members Who Have Never Been Banned! / Naija Artist With Their Signature Slogans. / Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.