Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Seven English Clubs Battling To Sign Striker Macauley Chrisantus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Seven English Clubs Battling To Sign Striker Macauley Chrisantus (5148 Views)

Macaulay Chrisantus And His Elephant Age / 23 Year Old Macauley Chrisantus Has Signed A Deal With Turkish Super Lig Outfit / The Striker Named Chrisantus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven English Clubs Battling To Sign Striker Macauley Chrisantus by chidichris(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2007
i don't believe in 100 clubs battling to sign him, i believe in; he has been signed by,

again, i don't want to believe the guy is been over rated because he was given what is due to him.

the much talked about bojan shld have took his country to the glory of taking the cup or even been the highest goal score.
chrisantus is good and will be better if he goes to a good club and play under a good coach.

bojan my foot
Re: Seven English Clubs Battling To Sign Striker Macauley Chrisantus by DisGuy: 3:23am On Mar 09, 2011
and in 2011 the survey says. . . . .

what I don't get is the fact that he has never played for nigeria again!! i mean under 20, under 23 , green eagles anything wetin happen?
Re: Seven English Clubs Battling To Sign Striker Macauley Chrisantus by honeric01(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2011
So where's he now?
Re: Seven English Clubs Battling To Sign Striker Macauley Chrisantus by MeGaStReEt: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2011
playing street football in Germany
Re: Seven English Clubs Battling To Sign Striker Macauley Chrisantus by DisGuy: 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
currently in canary island cool

UD Las Palmas
Re: Seven English Clubs Battling To Sign Striker Macauley Chrisantus by emperorchedda(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Chrisantus has finally disappeared due to his fake age meanwhile Bojan is in Stoke city and Kroos is a formidable force in Real Madrid

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Andre Dede Ayew Is BBC African Footballer Of 2011 / Watchout For The Best Female Punter / For Soccer Fans: Transfer Market News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.