Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration (11360 Views)

Wahala Dey O', Only Cbt Centres Can Re-print Slip. / Help! How To Use Digital Persona To Register Jamb Online Without Offline License / Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by Toonice(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2011
1. You are required to pay a REFUNDABLE CAUTION FEE of   N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) Only

2. Registration centres (Cafes) shall charge candidates a maximum of   N700 (Seven Hundred Naira) only per candidate including full registration and printing of two (2) copies of e-Registration Slip

3. # Note that candidate has the right to report your office if you overcharge and your Access Code may be withdrawn and you also forfeit your caution fee
# At the end of registration exercise, the caution fee shall be refunded to you via your bank account

Click this for details http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme/CyberAdmin/Default.aspx

God don catch all cybercafe that overcharge this time.
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by Gboliwe: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2011
Hope it works
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2011
N10k? Since when?
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by buzor(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2011
10k for just jamb form. school fees After admission will now be how much. what re they turning this country into.

1 Like

Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by essy1(f): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2011
we just registered now wink
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by essy1(f): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2011
buzor:

10k for just jamb form. school fees After admission will now be how much. what re they turning this country into.

not for d form . charge for the cafe operators
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by Fazzy: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2011
God help us in this country, oh,
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by PeeBee: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2011
Which means you cant register from your personal computer except you register with them or what?
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by Sike(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2011
Hmmmmm
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by essy1(f): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2011
PeeBee:

Which means you cant register from your personal computer except you register with them or what?

yes
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by onchefx: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2011
this accreditation thing is wasting my time,i paid de 10k since yesterday but yet my center has not been accredited and jambites are troubling me.i have done everything that was asked but this jamb people dont want to give me de access code
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by usafemo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2011
Rubbish, Our country is dead already.
Suffering & smilling
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by Amtired: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2011
hmm wonders shall never end!!
What about those that live in villages?
What about those that have personal computer and connection?
What about the time it will take?
How many cafe will they be able to accredit in Lagos alone?
Is this not another way of making hiding profit?
Who are they fooling?
They just come up with silly decisions and then throw it on people faces not caring to know if the people are interested or not,
This is stupidity at a very high level!!
Whoever that brought this idea is insane!!
For God's sake, this is another way of denying many candidates registration this year, what a stupid and negative improvement,
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by mrnononsense: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2011
hmmmm,who b dis jamb registrar self,dis past jamb No calculator 4 centres nw cafe must register,dis country na wa oöo,dis is absolute rubish.,
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by jevic(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2011
What exactly are they talking about? So those in the rural areas will not be able to register for jamb? Jamb registrar should have a rethink before making his final decisions.
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by Ndkings1(m): 12:00am On Nov 26, 2011
Ojarikpoko
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by charlisco(m): 12:29am On Nov 26, 2011
reporting someone else.
any student can claim and report a cybercafe if he/she has gruges over them. someone can easily setup someone ooo out of jelous
jamb please rethink
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by thetelz(m): 12:46am On Nov 26, 2011
Hehehe God don catch them, na 1500 I pay for this year jamb, foolish people
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 26, 2011
now, restrictions on registration centers . . .the more difficult it gets
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by Gboliwe: 3:57am On Nov 26, 2011
usafemo:

Rubbish, Our country is dead already.
Suffering & smilling
Cameroon is not too far away. We'll be happy to watch you leave.
onchefx:

this accreditation thing is wasting my time,i paid de 10k since yesterday but yet my center has not been accredited and jambites are troubling me.i have done everything that was asked but this jamb people dont want to give me de access code
this is a hitch. I hope its not that difficult to do. They have to sort it out very fast or it will hamper the process.
@all, this new turn should encourage you to get the form early. It will also protect you from scammers and what happened last year wont repeat itself again
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by Amtired: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2011
I've not heard this new development on news, and I don't know if anyone here received any information concerning this on the network news or Radio news,
Are so sure that the information website was designed and is own by Jamb?
I hope it is not an idea of some smart guys in the society trying to make millions through this medium,
#10,000 no be small money ooo !!
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by joe4christ(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2011
[size=75pt]10k for wetin? Abi dem wan build castle for air ni, osi, awon ole buruku yi,
I dey vex.
Infact vexation dey worry me nawwwwwwww!
[/size]
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by tolu001: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2011
# On submission of your centre registration form, an acknowledgment slip shall be sent to your email, which contains your business Reference Number and other details
# Please print this slip, take it to the nearest Zenith Bank Plc and make payment into Account (UTME12CYBER; Account No. 1012830959), specifying your reference number on the teller
# Please scan your teller and send it by email to utme12cyber@gmail.com
# Upon confirmation of your payment, your Access Code shall be sent to you via your email address
# The Access Code is Non-Tranferable, and you are liable for all the transactions done with the Code.

I'm so sure this news is as fake as the OP. how would JAMB use a free email service (gmail) as their correspondent mail.

This another local scamming in disguise. U beter BEWARE!!!
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by tolu001: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2011
I wonder what's happening with Nairaland of recent with all sorts of senseless and unverified reports making the front page. The moderators need to be relieved of their duty asap, i think they've been sleeping.

This is the real UTME 2012 website

http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme/

All Enquiries should be sent ONLY to UTME2012.info@jamb.gov.ng or  call 08072522813, 07031283713, 07031283662.

You can notice their corespondent email above.
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by Toonice(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2011
tolu001:

I'm so sure this news is as fake as the OP. how would JAMB use a free email service (gmail) as their correspondent mail.

This another local scamming in disguise. U beter BEWARE!!! 

U better wake up, everything u saw on internet is not fraud.

this news is on there registration website. that is y i post the souce of the news on the page. check properly and confirm
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2011
if d news is true then NIGERIA is in a failed state, jamb registrar should be blamed for dis irreasonable manner of draining jambites of their hard earned money
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by megawave(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2011
Jamb this is unfair. 2013 you will ask us to pay 20k was it because we paid 3k for offline license last year?
The students will suffer. if i pay this money by Monday registration 1k straight.
N700 ko una dey craze for head JAMB officials. ugly bunch of thieves
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by okunfemm(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
am sorry 4 dis country. Nigeria has no future wit d way tins are going. Imagine last year/dis year we have to go and buy a fingerprintscanner & license before u can register a candidate, now is anoda story indeed. So what are dey encouraging d youths. Ojerinde is unfair
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by thetelz(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
This jamb is really crazy, I spent almost 6k buying card to print result, admission letter. Same card can be used for both o, but you need a new one for each, silly money-stealing technique
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by emmachky2: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2011
HELLO,

THIS IS THE 9TH DAY AFTER MAKING PAYMENT AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVE ANY CODE FROM JAMB. PLEASE REPLY ME ON emmachky2@yahoo.com
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by slaughter(m): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2011
Everything toonice reported are 100% correct , i paid the N10,000 just yesterday and my access code was sent to me in less than 24hrs.
What JAMB is just trying to curb is just excess or overcharging the candidates , the N700 is fair enough , but the problem JAMB has to address are

1) candidates and parents insisting that the cafe should go and get the form for them from the bank that they dont have the time to queue at the bank, will u still charge N700 for the service

2) registered student making a false claim after registration due to disagreement over some issues because some candidates can be nasty

3) tutorial centres that has overcharged the candidates collecting has high as N20,000 and N25,000 from this candidates and brings them for registration in a cafe for N700, if JAMB now finds out who will now be punished or are they going to investigate before the access code is withdrawn

please i need an answer to this
Re: Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration by goldenray(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2011
Word @ Slaughter. Word
Anyways, If u guys need the currrent, effective, working Offline Capture software with Licence call 08036442235
Register with speed and ease

(1) (2)

2 Years After Graduation, Redeemer’s Uni Students Still Can’t Attend Law School / Oyo NANs Vow To Shut Down UI Over Expulsion Of Student Leaders / 10 Things You Need To Know About The Prolonged First Semester In Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.