Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. (20382 Views)

Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance / Federal School Of Surveying, Oyo Admission For 2012/2013 Post Utme, Hnd, Pd, Pgd / Admission At Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by guguru: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2007
hi friends,
pls i will appreciate if any-one from this forum can help/link me up in receiving complete info.(on academics)about the federal school of surveying in Oyo town.
really i need lowdown on the courses offered,resumption/academics calendar,tution fees, and other programmes/degree available at the school,if possible any contact person (d mobile or e-mail addy).
thanks.
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by adebayosun02: 11:29pm On May 16, 2011
the school offer 2 courses say "surveying and geoinformatics" with various certificates after graduation leadin the award of ND (2yrs) HND (2yrs) and

Professional Diploma (1.5years) also the school offers PGD GIS (Geographic Information System) for graduate with HND in survey or other related

decipline.

The school fees varies ND- 35k, HND-say 25k PD say 20k (note this fees are approx and its reduces as u move along the leader). PGD say 100k.

the school is currently at second semester, and the mode of entry for ND is via UTME, HND, PD and PGD via sales of form by the school
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by kenoyad: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
Please,
are you in this school presently or an alumnus?? I need details about d school, i hope to switch my career to surveying too and I have ND in forestry tech, let me know if i could be admitted to study HND in the school, Kindly give me lowdown, my email is yadeyi12@yahoo.com I will be very happy to read from you.
Thanks.
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by adebayosun02: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
plz guys interested in FSS Oyo, be informed that ND entrance examnation is slated for august 20. For now no online rigsration has been mentioned so plz be prepared
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by adebayosun02: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
august 26 is the post utme entrance exam for Jambite of federal School of survey.

The notice reads come with N1000 i.e. 1k to the School for the fee.

Tx guys
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by adebayosun02: 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2011
for the exam plz come with
1 2 passport photograph
1 copy of utme result
3 N1000
4 writing materials
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by mhlazio(m): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2011
THATS IT.GURU IN INFORMATION.PRO>
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by adebayosun02: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
Please be informed that FSS forms are out.

Share with others.

Regards.
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by zedg: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2012
but how do I get this form for Federal School of Surveying, Oyo. for d registration of the upcoming post utme for 2012/2013 academic session.
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 02, 2012
Please be informed that the post utme result for 2012/2013 academic session for federal school of surveyring Oyo is out.you can check the result at the school notice board or an sms would be sent to you.good luck!
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by ursa23: 5:09am On Aug 24, 2012
Okeke_Onyi: Please be informed that the post utme result for 2012/2013 academic session for federal school of surveyring Oyo is out.you can check the result at the school notice board or an sms would be sent to you.good luck!

Pls I applied for PD. How is their screening like Can u pls drop ur fone?
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by Beehandz(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hi,

Pls I wana apply for PGD GIS. Pls can u furnish me with required info.my mail is isaiah_beejay@yahoo.co.uk
ursa23:

Pls I applied for PD. How is their screening like Can u pls drop ur fone?
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by lahnder(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hello pls I would like to knw if I can apply for surveying in HND but I studied urban and regional planning in ND thanks
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by evangmx(m): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2013
Pls is the form for pgd still out. And I studied mathematics can I apply for the PGD
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by shoggie(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2013
adebayosun02: the school offer 2 courses say "surveying and geoinformatics" with various certificates after graduation leadin the award of ND (2yrs) HND (2yrs) and

Professional Diploma (1.5years) also the school offers PGD GIS (Geographic Information System) for graduate with HND in survey or other related

decipline.

The school fees varies ND- 35k, HND-say 25k PD say 20k (note this fees are approx and its reduces as u move along the leader). PGD say 100k.

the school is currently at second semester, and the mode of entry for ND is via UTME, HND, PD and PGD via sales of form by the school

Sunday (08036484610 or adebayosun02@gmail.com)

1 Like

Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by pemistic(f): 8:09am On May 30, 2013
pls am a graduate of industrial mathematics,is it possible for me to do my PGD in your school.
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by adebayosun02: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
pemistic: pls am a graduate of industrial mathematics,is it possible for me to do my PGD in your school.

Yes for PGD
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by adebayosun02: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
evangmx: Pls is the form for pgd still out. And I studied mathematics can I apply for the PGD

Yes for PGD
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by adebayosun02: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
lahnder: Hello pls I would like to knw if I can apply for surveying in HND but I studied urban and regional planning in ND thanks

I doubt but u can either give it a trial by obtaining the form or dash down to the school with ur credentials to make enquiries as regards to ur qualifications
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by adebayosun02: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
evangmx: Pls is the form for pgd still out. And I studied mathematics can I apply for the PGD

Yes for PGD
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by adebayosun02: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
lahnder: Hello pls I would like to knw if I can apply for surveying in HND but I studied urban and regional planning in ND thanks

I doubt but u can either give it a trial by obtaining the form or dash down to the school with ur credentials to make enquiries as regards to ur qualifications
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by adebayosun02: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2013
FSS 2013/2014 National Diploma Form Notice!!!

Below is curled from a friend page on face book
"Okedoyin Mayowa
FEDERAL SCHOOL OF SURVEY, OYO POST-
UTME FORM IS OUT
This is to inform all candidates that
sat for the last Utme and made FSS
Oyo their most prefered 1st or 2nd
Choice that the post Utme form is out
-Only candidates that had 150 and
above can apply
- The post utme form will be on sale
by Monday 29th of July 2013 in the
School campus, Along Ogbomoso RD,
Oyo town.
Good luck!"
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by tosine25: 12:51am On Aug 22, 2013
Please, is the PGD form still available?
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by savourteay: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2014
pls when will professional diploma form come out at the federal school of survey oyo.
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by savourteay: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2014
does anybody have any hint concerning federal school of survey oyo school fees and admission requirements for graduate
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by alvins4ull(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hey,please I need some info concerning surveying and geoinformatics.Is it two different courses.I have a brother and I want him to study that course,hope it doesn't involve too much calculations.I think he's not that good in calculation, I meant mathematics. Pls get back to me.
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by markpeakson(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2014
Please is there anyone having the school official website and do dey accept awaiting result. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by adebayosun02: 1:06am On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=shoggie post=15969989][/quote]

For post 2014 UTME (& others levels) OF Federal School of surveying, KINDLY CHECK 8th of oct 2014 national newspapers (e.g Tribune) for information
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by oyediz: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2014
Please, let me know the structure of fss putme questions
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by oyediz: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2014
Please, let me know the structure of fss putme questions. Then how can i manage to get the quest? also, can sum1 that didn't choose fss obtain the form?
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by markpeakson(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2014
oyediz:
Please, let me know the structure of fss putme questions. Then how can i manage to get the quest? also, can sum1 that didn't choose fss obtain the form?
pls have u paid the 2500 and do u know if dey are accepting awaiting result

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 / Latest On ASUU Strike: ASUU To Make A Final Decision Tomorrow. / 13 Pictures DELSU Students/Alumni Can Relate With!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.