Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

How Much Do You Watch Tv? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Much Do You Watch Tv? (5216 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? / Best Movies You Watch As a Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Watch Tv? by CynusAlisa: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2011
Hey Friends,
                  I really like to watch TV shows & movies so much. I watch TV 4-5 hours continuously & watching TV is the big addiction of my life,  So tell me guys how much do you like to watch TV?
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by slyowokoya(f): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2011
wow, i watch i lot of TV grin! cartoons, comedies, drama, thrillers, historical, don't like horrors, war, or nollywood made movies. I'm not hating on nollywood movies i just cant sit long enough watch one buy myself
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2011
I spend almost half a day watching tv
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by iice(f): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2011
Half a day. On my days off, all day.
I'd die without my TV/Cable/Movies
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by iwajay(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
A lot. online mostly.

By the way,

Lets vote for onw of our own. He's reping naija. Vote 'Point Blank' by 'Folasakin Iwajomo'http://mtvshuga.com/2011/11/mtv-shuga-talks-competition-final-three/
Multiple votin allowed if you refresh page after every hour. vote till Nov30.
Thanks guys
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by semid4lyfe(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2011
Don't watch TV that much. . .what I watch is my PC grin
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by kevoh(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2011
Don't watch much TV jare! Addicted to my laptop but If I'd calculate I'd say 1 hour on my free day.
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by Emmyk(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2011
Hardly watch it this days,
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by Dgunnerz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Don't watch TV that much. . .what I watch is my PC grin

Same here
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by Yorisb: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2011
I don't even have one. . . angry
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by emesv26(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2011
pls post what is meaningful not TV stuff sad sad sad
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by segunjowo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2011
Plenty. Except there is no NEPA or fuel on my GEN, as far as am hope, TV all the way. Plus research shocked
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by freecocoa(f): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2011
I've had a boyfriend who asked me to choose between the TV and him. can't remember how many times I've gotten into trouble with my parents cos of tv while growing up and one thing about me is that I don't like missing a word when watching a movie(I go rewind am)and you could be calling my attention while in front of the tube but I won't hear you, I can watch a whole season of a film in hours or one day,I just take break to eat and pee. But I've been off tv for sometime now due to where I am,will resume soon.
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by lepasharon(f): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2011
i watch bbc 3 cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by juman(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2011
Limitless

When free from morning till night.
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by trublu(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2011
I've watched TV from sat afternoon till sunday nite B4.jst didn't feel like going out and seeing anybody.I think it was kinda cool grin.
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by dein77(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2011
I used to spend as much as 3hrs or more in front of TV before. But for sometimes now i have been preoccupied with thoughts of activism that i now spend more time studying it. I suggest all well-meaning members here should google GENE SHARP- the ardent champion of NONVIOLENT STRUGGLE all over the world. It was his ideas in his book on nonviolent struggle that the Arabs having been employing to overthrow their dictators. Nigerians, lets unite.   U guys may reach me on: mydesire20003@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2011
internet is consuming time now more than tv, but alot of people still find themselves browsing in an environment  where there is tv  but there is less attention to the tv, but you know it's there, when their is breaking news or things that spark your attention you focus, this happened both in homes and offices, and when you are in the field or outisde the box, there is no tv so you stay on the net, you know BB, AA and CC coming soon.
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by godman01(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2011
I now see why we don't do significant things on this side of the earth. Spending so much time with the tv. I watch less than 5 hours tv in a week.
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by razznaija(f): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2011
It depends, during the week i could watch TV for less that 5hrs but during the weekends, i could watch TV for up to 10 hrs.
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by busar(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2011
I don't even av tv
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by marcus1234: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2011
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2011
2 hours a week, on sundays.
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by Gboliwe: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2011
I cannot remember the last time I did. I used to watch a lot as a small child but it stopped when I got into the university and I didnt have a tv. Till now nothing except breaking news interests me anymore
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2011
@godman01 ur comment made me laugh! Tres harsh!!! But I share ur sentiments.

I watch tv but I can survive without it cos I prefer to read. If light comes I might not remember to turn it on. My husband is d opposite but its neccesary 4 his work sha.

However, I once read madonnas biography and u won't believe that she is very strict but her kids watching telly. She thinks it makes them passive. So that's somthing to think about.
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by honeric01(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2011
my tv and my laptop, if these 2 are taken away from me plus my phone, then the world becomes a boring place to live for me.
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by nasoj: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2011
my tv is faulty since
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by ITbomb(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2011
even if I watch TV it must be with a remote in my hands. I can't just just sit and watch what the give me. I need more control. I prefer games
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by Tinyemeka(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2011
My TV has been unplugged for about 4 weeks now and I don't even feel it. On week days I watch zero hours of TV. On Saturdays, about 30 mins and on Sundays nil. It wasn't like this before because I used to watch a lot of movies. My time is now spent either reading or web-surfing. But there was a time I watched films non-stop from 3:30 am on Saturday morning till around 8 pm Sunday night. All horror movies and unfortunately the light refused to go off. I thought I was going to run mad when I woke up Monday morning. LOL. I had a headache for about 2 days. I don't think I'll ever do that again though.

I've long suspected that TV dulls mental and social development. Just a thought sha.
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by splitnaija(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2011
Like 1 hour a day, just to listen to news while taking dinner. I'm more engrossed with NL these days.
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by stkris(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2011
I powered on my tv once for 5 mins last month. 2 or 3 times this month. I wonder y i pay comcast for cable.
Re: How Much Do You Watch Tv? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2011
It depends sha. During the school year, I watch TV twice a week but on breaks, I live on TV alone. Anything screen is meant for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wich Do You Prefer: Nigerian Or American Movies? / Movie: 365 Days (2020) / Ghanaian Producers Fight Over Movie Title Osama Bin Laden” Part 1 & 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.