Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,671 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (33591 Views)

New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected / First Documented Case Of A Child Being Cured Of HIV / Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:00am On Nov 26, 2011
crashing laptops LWKMD

See the way una dey fire curse like say na harry potter LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg oh make my own laptop nor crash oh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by VUVUZELA10: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2011
@AndyanderS
Thanks for your comment. May God's anointing and Grace continue to shower on Senior Prophet TB Joshua.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 26, 2011
VUVUZELA10:

@AndyanderS
Thanks for your comment. May God's anointing and Grace continue to shower on Senior Prophet TB Joshua.
[size=15pt]why is it that pastors enjoy a sense of immunity within the christian faith? any time a pastor or minister does something unbecoming of his position the same Christians who should know when sin is being committed are the ones that quote the bible saying judge not. How do you identify a sinner by not condemning his actions? Condeming a behaviour is not the same as judging. Judging requires he/she that errs gets sanctioned or punished. Christ and all the prophets condemned the sinful behaviour. Christ particularly singled out the hypocrisies by the temple priest he even went on rampage in the synagogue the only time he lost his super cool. When Jesus warned Peter about his impending betrayal, it was a sign that the future church upon which Christ had ordained Peter as the Rock(leader) will be corrupted. Why is it that no Pastor these days condemns the excesses of other pastors? why?[/size]
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Kilode1: 12:39am On Nov 26, 2011
andyanders:

@Kilode?!

You said Sango to punish me and T, B Joshua? Well, I pity an ignorant fool like you. because you are so myopic that you are still in darkness. Now, let us pronounce curse on ourselves with the God we worship.
I pronounce that in the name of the God of T.B. Joshua, I worship, LET YOUR LAPTOP Crash in Jesus name, Amen.
Then, you pray, that in the name of your Sango, that let my laptop crash. Let me tell you that in the next 4 days from now, that your laptop will crash and everything about you will crash as a waning in Jesus name , Amen.  Your TV, anything good in your house will crash as a punishment to your comments about this man of God.My God, the God of T,B.Joshua is a living God and will protect me all days of my life. Let your god of sango protect you and let us see. Any day you mention the name of T.B Joshua negatively, you will be inflicted with decease that only at that church that you will be delivered and you will confess on how you insulted the man of God.

You are still replying me because thunder is yet to destroy your cell phone abi? Ok.

You think say na only you and your pastor sabi invoke "supernatural powers" shey?

I'm yet to call on Ogun because I dey pity you, but it seems you want to provoke him.

Maybe I should send Ayelala on a mission to your area.

Sango fire your trouser  angry

Yeye person. grin
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by expert555: 12:40am On Nov 26, 2011
Yeah there is no need hauling insults on one another TB Joshua is enjoying his billions of Naira some foolish and gullible people gave him of and supposedly sleeping on the mountain when he is actually bonking one of his disciple  grin grin grin
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by InkedNerd(f): 1:07am On Nov 26, 2011
Tobi_dad:

[size=15pt]why is it that pastors enjoy a sense of immunity within the christian faith? any time a pastor or minister does something unbecoming of his position the same Christians who should know when sin is being committed are the ones that quote the bible saying judge not. How do you identify a sinner by not condemning his actions? Condeming a behaviour is not the same as judging. Judging requires he/she that errs gets sanctioned or punished. Christ and all the prophets condemned the sinful behaviour. Christ particularly singled out the hypocrisies by the temple priest he even went on rampage in the synagogue the only time he lost his super cool. When Jesus warned Peter about his impending betrayal, it was a sign that the future church upon which Christ had ordained Peter as the Rock(leader) will be corrupted. Why is it that no Pastor these days condemns the excesses of other pastors? why?[/size]

Because they're all in on it tongue
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Detongue: 1:17am On Nov 26, 2011
When ppl make men their gods, this are the results
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by expert555: 1:20am On Nov 26, 2011
@kilode?!
Please don’t let us take this matter personally and haul insults on one another. The man doesn’t know any of us besides when he sees you he is going to run miles. He doesn’t have faith on any Nigeria person because of what he went through, rather he trust white people around him. The day I met him he didn’t not know I was a Nigeria until I spoke Yoruba to him. Then I was introduced to him by a white folk. In all seriousness the man mean well for everyone. I personally believe people coming to his church expects too much from him and his only human.

The man has never to my understanding said to anyone that he heals any person; he said Jesus heals through prayers. I heard the charity commission in UK are doing their own investigation on the activities of the church. I think we should rather wait before casting stones. UK is not like Nigeria where there is no rules of anything, this is a country that sacks an employee a (nurse) for wearing crucifix to work so they are not very religious. They did not understand the language of healing, 10%, or sawing seed for prosperity. They are particularly upset the way our politicians threat us and loot our money, now our pastors are ripping us off. That is the underline reason they are chasing Nigeria churches.Whether the influx of so many Nigeria pastors is going to change their mind is another matter. If fact to my experience they laugh at us. They think we are slow that is the reason the word of bible and Jesus captivated us. They have gone through the position we are today. They turn there back to Jesus centuries ago because of the hideous way people were treated by catholic church in the thirteenth century.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 26, 2011
This is the problem with many Nigerians. "A man’s ignorance is as much his private property, and as precious in his own eyes, as his family Bible", by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by HISchild: 2:23am On Nov 26, 2011
"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" - 1 Pet 4:17-18
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Kilode1: 3:28am On Nov 26, 2011
Expert555, it's ok, just that some of these brainwashed, gullible fools need to quit bullying people with their religious beliefs

Spiritualism existed here before whatever deity they worship was born, it will exist after the last of us is gone.

That we approach it differently does not mean one has the sole authority to terrorize others with their faith. Deity go deity come.

The only constant thing is the idiocy of men, that one will last forever. embarassed
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by InkedNerd(f): 4:40am On Nov 26, 2011
Kilode?!:

Expert555, it's ok, just that some of these brainwashed, gullible fools need to quit bullying people with their religious beliefs

Spiritualism existed here before whatever deity they worship was born, it will exist after the last of us is gone.

That we approach it differently does not mean one has the sole authority to terrorize others with their faith. Deity go deity come.

The only constant thing is the idiocy of men, that one will last forever. embarassed

Sad but true!
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 26, 2011
dont worry when the special report on tb is finally done by anderson cooper,then we shall see how gullible Nigerians are
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by lacidi: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2011
Have we really read the story before running to write our replies here? The story said that about 6 people have died from HIV after being healed by evangelical pastors. The key word here is pastors. Not one not two. Then the story diverted and said that Sky sent undercover reporters to synagogue claiming they were HIV positive. Now the story did not say that any of the dead 6 were allegedly cured by synagogue. It did not tell us the name of the other churches that were claiming to cure HIV. It did not also tell us how many of this 6 attended synagogue and how many attended the other churches.

The story was written with many loopholes leaving us the readers to make assumptions not backed by factual positions.

I was about to blast synaguoge until I read the story a 2nd time.

NB: HIV doesn't kill, Aids does.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by poweredcom(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2011
Umm this is a embarrassment to the church now, they deserve it .i like TB Joshua ministry more than any other church but they bleeped up here , they have seen their mistakes, I beg they should stop claiming that they can heal HIV, and stop fooling the nation, instead they should cater more for them like in charity and counseling to HIv patients, instead of claiming hat they can heal HIV, making matters worst for the patients, telling them not to take their drugs
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Lordrama: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2011
T.B Joshua Is Real. May Allah Bless The Man For Me
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2011
I scatter every evil unity against TB Joshua's life and his ministry in the name of Jesus, I command the stars into war; O heavens fight for TB Joshua and his ministry in the
name of Jesus.

Whether you believe TB Joshua is God sent or not, Itz not going to change anything. Ride on Man of God. You rock.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2011
TB Joshua? shocked not to be trusted ,
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by drstan(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2011
Dumys, luk all those sky news or wat-eva. Kant work anymore. , tb. Josh hav heal many people in nigria of HIV and AIDS hav u hard that aftar healin them they die , they only come bak to gv testmony, When is african mentality going to erace 4rm ur hat, If is blak d world wil be curious bt if is whit, they wil say is a frame work, tb. Josh rdmain the best helpa in the world today take it or acept it.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2011
Magicians will always be fascinating to many Nigerians! Miracle is my 3D television!
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by razznaija(f): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2011
I don't know why people are so gullible, they put their lives in the hands of those scam artists called prophets.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by ogoamaka99(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2011
Is TBJ in London? Why are people calling TBJ? When someone feels that he or she is cured of HIV and went back to do things that led him or her to contact HIV, It will come back in full force. That is what kills the person.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by tbjfansuk: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
IN DEFENCE OF SCOAN

Our attention has been drawn to a BBC report on healing practices in churches across London.

It highlighted the deaths of three sufferers of HIV who refused to take in their medication because they believed they had been healed by their pastors. The report never said anything damning about the Synagogue.

It never linked the three deaths to Synagogue as the detractors of T.B Joshua would like us to believe. In SCOAN, a doctor’s report is requested before anyone is arraigned for prayer and healing. After prayer and healing the patients are made to go back for a thorough check with their doctor’s to find out whether they have been healed or otherwise. This has been the procedure and practice in SCOAN since its inception.

Whilst we believe in divine healing, we also make sure mandatory hospital checks are applied to ascertain the truth of healing. The bible is not a historical document and it is alive with healing and miracles. It is God’s word made alive and when applied works. We know the healer and He is Christ, the King.

The assertion of Francis Kaikumba of African Health Policy Network (AHPN) that, ‘SCOAN may be one of those involved in the practices’ is unsustainable in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

In another development, Sky on the 25/11/11 tried to disingenuously link an AID’s sufferer who said he had been told by his pastor in North London to stop taking his AID’s tablets to Synagogue. Synagogue as church has never operated in the North of London. It operated in the South East of London and now back to its former place of worship in London Yes, we believe in divine healing and we make sure those who attend the prayer line to be prayed for furnish us with their medical history before being prayed for. After prayers, they are made to go for a thorough check up with their doctors to find out whether they have healed or not. As stated earlier, we believe in divine healing, as well as, conventional medicine, they both complement each other. Check a follow up of their sky reportage in the link provided SKY NEWS. We urge Sky to be forthright in presenting the truth. In their news report they made it appear Emmanuel was a member of Synagogue and in their printed media with its link provided above they stated Emmanuel was a member of a church in North London. The contradiction is glaring for all to see. Our freedom to worship and to follow our faith and beliefs is not in conflict with the national interest. We have a right to our freedom to worship and association.

The BBC report has been seized upon by a group of noted former members of SCOAN to peddle lies and discredit the church. We know they are behind this orchestration to tear apart the Church and cause disaffection for it in the eyes of the public but their actions will come to naught. The church is firmly rooted in Christ and no amount of attacks would distract it from its agenda of reaching out and saving lost souls.
Doctors Treat; God Heals – A Response To Sky News from SCOAN LONDON

http://scoanlondon./2011/11/18/doctors-treat-god-heals-a-response-to-sky-news/
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by andyanders: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
@ogoamaka99
Thank you for the time taken to explain to most ignorant public who fail to distinguish between a true work of God and that of the devil. Satan can use any medium to try to run down the work of God which is the work of the agent of Sky news. Thank God for Emmanuel TV whereby whatever that is done in the SCOAN is broadcast live to the whole world. People cannot quench FIRE because the man of God, Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua is a light to the whole world and cannot be quenched. Everyone on the face of the earth making negative statement here about this man of God is only PROMOTING him in the kingdom of God where he belongs. T.B. Joshua is not of this world because he is in the spirit and discusses with the Almighty and no weapon fashioned against him shall prosper and every tongue that speak against him will be condemned.

I am not a member of his church but have seen that his works were of the one who sent him, The Almighty God. NOBODY has ever equaled the works of this man of God. I pity those fighting him because they are blind and ignorant of a true man of God. I pray they see the truth so that they themselves can be saved.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Docosward(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2011
Na wo o, i just wonder d way people talk without thinking, did d sky news say that SCOAN collected money from the hiv patient hands? When u guyz are calling a man of God Scams nd names, so u no dey fear abi, even though u no go school at all dont u know that ur own words misuse can destroy u nd ur entire generation or is it a must that u must comment on any thread u see in Nairaland? Pls my advice is : If u dont know much about a thing dont say a word because it might be a trap for you.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by eweSOFT: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2011
Gooooooooooooood, have mercy!
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by zicoisaac: 1:30am On Nov 28, 2011
PASTOR TB JOSHUA IS A MAN OF GOD, NIGERIA IS BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH GEM IN THEIR MIDST, I DONT BLAME YOU AND YOU DAT CRITISE HIM because I WAS ONCE LIKE YOU. NOW, I SEE AND LIVE THE TRUTH OF HIS CALLING.
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT SPEAKS ANYHOW, PLS, MIND YOUR TONGUES AND JUDGE NOT BECAUSE IT IS A SIN. GOD BLESS YOU. AMEN!!!
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by eweSOFT: 5:59am On Nov 28, 2011
Thanks man.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2011
zicoisaac:

PASTOR TB JOSHUA IS A MAN OF GOD, NIGERIA IS BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH GEM IN THEIR MIDST, I DONT BLAME YOU AND YOU DAT CRITISE HIM because I WAS ONCE LIKE YOU. NOW, I SEE AND LIVE THE TRUTH OF HIS CALLING.
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT SPEAKS ANYHOW, PLS, MIND YOUR TONGUES AND JUDGE NOT BECAUSE IT IS A SIN. GOD BLESS YOU. AMEN!!!

RUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBISH ,  I met a Man in year 1999 who attended TBJ church Then i was attending C.A.C  then TBJ church was just growing and there was this Disgusting video i watch  there was this Woman who had bosom cancer came out for healing to my greatest Surprise i saw TBJ puting is Mouth on that bosom Sucking it i was like Helllllll nooo Then he was very ugly with bears and the Man told me many bad things about the sole called TBJ ever since then i dont respect him i am sorry i will never respect Him and i dont believe in Him ,  How can you tell me you can Cure Aids in church Only fooools will believe that
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by andyanders: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2011
@bandiejay

You will be judged according to your statment. That cancer will come to you.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by josephpeter368: 2:43am On Mar 30, 2013
ATTENTION: Many People have been healed of HIV at SCOAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Zika Virus, Five Things You Need To Know / 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples / Onitsha Ranked As The Most Polluted City In The World By WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.