Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Gift Idea? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gift Idea? (1277 Views)

THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR CHRISTMAS / Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? / Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gift Idea? by SweetnSour(f): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2007
A friend of mine has to organize a birthday party for a 2 yr old
The guests will be ranging from toddlers-10 yrs old.
It's a party for all but we're focusing on the kids.
I need yall to help her with gift ideas

She wants to know what kind of stuffs
to put in the gift packages that will be handed out to the attendees (kids)

HELP NEEDED ASAP. PLEASE HELP
Re: Gift Idea? by naijadiva2(f): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2007
i know some stores sell pre-made goodie bags or you could make your own by just putting lots of candy and cheap toys.
Re: Gift Idea? by CrazyMan(m): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2007
You can package exercise books, pencils, sweets, rulers, and biscuits I think the kids would love it.
Re: Gift Idea? by ssRhino: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2007
Any god stuff but please no toy guns.
Re: Gift Idea? by willie555: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2020
The variety of gift ideas is impressing, especially when it comes to offers in the web space. Just make sure you're choosing a reliable source, as Internet is overwhelmed with holiday scams , unfortunately. I highly recommend to choose holiday services attentively, don't neglect reading the reviews first.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? / Here Comes A Baby With A Tail / Love/hate My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.