Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Jose Mourinho's Quiz 1 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho's Quiz 1 (1026 Views)

What Makes Jose Mourinho Such A Brilliant Manager / Sports Photo Quiz 1 / Another Mini Football Quiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho's Quiz 1 by Akolawole(m): 3:44am On Sep 24, 2007
This is to honour to Chelsea's most successful Manager. Here we go:

1) On what day did Chelsea signed Jose as their Manager?

2) Jose once worked with a West African born player(Not Nigerian) in Coach/Player relationship. What is the Player's name and which club are we referring to?

(3) "If he plays like that again for Chelsea, he is out of Chelsea football club, I am serious about it and i have told him that"[ Not exact word]
(a) Who is JM referring to?
(b) Why is he complaining?
(c) Where was the statement made?

(4) "Please dont call me arrogant, but i'm a European Champion and i #### i'm a special one"
What is the missing word? i.e ####

(5) "He is a player i cant swap with any player in the world" Who is he referring to? What nationality has the player?

(6) " He is the most underrated player in the premiership" Which season does he says this and who is he referring to? And what was the circumstances at that time?

This is such an easy quiz.
Hint: Use searching agent

(1) (Reply)

Which Argentine Player Should Nigeria Dread Most; Messi, Milito, Tevez,hiqwain / Choose Your Siasia's National Team / 1960bet Shop Now Open In Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.