Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,270 members, 7,957,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

A Woman’s Prayer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Woman’s Prayer (2631 Views)

A Woman's Prayer! Lol / A Woman's Prayer / A Woman's Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman’s Prayer by lilkech(m): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2011
A women goes to bed at night irritated at her husband so she decides for once in her life to pray, and this is what she said "God give me tolerance for my husbands stupidity, give me wisdom to understand him, give me forgiveness to forgive him of his ignorance, but please God I beg of thee don’t give me strength cause I’ll kill him!"

What is your prayer?

(ladies only)
Re: A Woman’s Prayer by Ajibel(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Woman’s Prayer by lilkech(m): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2011
An American girl, a French girl and an African girl are traveling in a plane. The plane is about to crash. The American girl puts on make-up. Everyone was curious. "Rescuers will save a beautiful girl first!" she said. The French girl opens her bra, "the rescuers will save a girl with beautiful bre.asts!" she said. Then the African girl removes her knickers and says "f*ck off, they always look for the black box first!"
Re: A Woman’s Prayer by lilkech(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2011
This guy is on a plane and just got done eating. And we all know airplane food, it just goes right through you. So he went back to the guy’s bathroom which was occupied by a guy who is going to be there a while. So he asked the flight attendant "maam, I really need to go to the bathroom is it alright if I use the women’s." The flight attendant seeing his pain says "alright just don't touch anything." So he goes in there and sees three buttons to the right of the toilet.

So he presses the first one labeled P. and gets his butt powdered. He thinks that felt pretty nice.

Then he looks at the second one labeled B. and a nice lofty breeze come in the bowl. He thinks wow why can't the guys have these.

Then he see the third one labeled A.T.R. and thinks the others were nice I will press this one. He presses it and blacks out.

He wakes up and finds himself in the hospital and asks the nurse "what happened?"
The nurse is like "are you the guy from the plane?'
Dumbfounded the guy is like "yeah"
Nurse "the one in the women’s bathroom?'
Guy "yeah"
"You pressed that button that was labeled A.T.R."
"Yeah"
"Do you know what that means?"
"No"
"It means AUTOMATIC TAMPON REMOVER, your penis is in the cooler."
Re: A Woman’s Prayer by Yeske2(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2011
You no go kill persin, ROFLMAO
Re: A Woman’s Prayer by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:48am On Nov 26, 2011
Ehn, its not a small something
Re: A Woman’s Prayer by lilkech(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2012
Dis section is dry 2day . . . so in that case

BUMP

HA HA HA
Re: A Woman’s Prayer by amyg(f): 7:43pm On May 29, 2012
ATR?ok wr can I get 1 here in naija and btw,keep his joystick cooling
Re: A Woman’s Prayer by lilkech(m): 6:55am On May 30, 2012
amyg: ATR?ok wr can I get 1 here in naija and btw,keep his joystick cooling

lol. 9ja neva reach 2 get am nah
Re: A Woman’s Prayer by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 30, 2012
lilkech: Dis section is dry 2day . . . so in that case

BUMP

HA HA HA

come dis man u re a nuisance to dis joke section angry angry

all ur jokes re dry like opkoroko tongue tongue na joke o
Re: A Woman’s Prayer by lilkech(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Of Death! / Wazobia 94.1 FM PH Picture Of The Day / (photo)what 'ur Daughter Must Be Thinking- When She Sees' Ur Hidden Pc Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.