Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire (8640 Views)

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Symbolic Difference Between Pope Benedict And Pope Francis.(dressing) / Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire by frenchman(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2011
According to Angelica, they are now being tormented in hell. This lady was on a journey and was shown both heaven and hell.
Nairalanders, what is your take on this, is this a proof that hell exists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=pHwbc0FmUws
Re: Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire by Revolva(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
Bleep Angelica, aint no such place exist, how did she know that, its just an imaginary state of mind, and why did the fire not burn her also
Re: Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire by sluch333: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2012
YES, I BELIEVE HER. GOD SHOWED HER THE REVELATIONS OF HEAVEN AND HELL. HELL IS REAL, REPENT, REPENT, REPENT OF YOUR SINS, PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST.
Re: Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire by ijawkid(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
All lies......

Those visions are all lies.......

There is no burning furnace called (hell)....

Micheal Jackson and the pope are both in there graves......

When will professed christians start reading there bibles....SMH!!!!!!
Re: Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
ijawkid: All lies......

Those visions are all lies.......

There is no burning furnace called (hell)....

Micheal Jackson and the pope are both in there graves......

When will professed christians start reading there bibles....SMH!!!!!!
rightttttt LOL.
Re: Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire by ijawkid(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
obadiah777: rightttttt LOL.

Oboy I don tire for this hell fire gibberish...

The different stories of different persons only shows how fallacious the whole thing is
Re: Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2012
ijawkid:

Oboy I don tire for this hell fire gibberish...

The different stories of different persons only shows how fallacious the whole thing is
WELL IF IT WILL SCARE THEM ENOUGH TO KEEP THEM ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW, I GUESS WE CAN ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE grin
Re: Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire by chrisj2000(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
"tour of hell" but this time in illusion
Re: Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire by plappville(f): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2012
For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name:
I have not sent them, saith the LORD. ~ Jeremiah 29:9

Mohammed succeeded, He has followers today, many others claim God talk to them etc.
But know that allot are filled with the spirit of lie. And they can easily decieve the weak.
Re: Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire by weemee: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2015
At least you believe we will all die one day, if so have you thought of where you will spend eternity when you die? Heaven!

Brothers and Sisters, the only way to make heaven is through the Lord Jesus Christ. John 14:6 " Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh to the father except by me.

Because you can read this means you'v got another opportunity to make amends and turn to Jesus Christ today.
Tomorrow may be too late.
He loves you
He wants you
He died for you on the cross of Calvary
He is coming soon
Accept Him as your Lord and Saviour today and you will spend eternity in Heaven
Are you ready?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Sunday, October 10,2021 / The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.