Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! (60650 Views)

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire / Pope And Michael Jackson In Hell? Pls Find Time To Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by QualityShare: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2011
An 18 yr old girl who died and came back from hell recounts her story,

Pope john paul, while on earth was not born again and also was an idol worshiper (the bowing down to Mary and saints Images). This is a warning to who are also on their way to hell for idol worshiping.

Michael Jackson also was sighted in hell. don't ask me why,

read more here,

http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5271:michael-jackson-is-in-hell-pope-john-paul-ii-is-not-in-heaven-either&catid=73:music&Itemid=299
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by jpworld(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2011
Is the girl Jews? cause is only Jews people God uses to talk to the world. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by mamagee3(f): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2011
Why do people still come up with these lies?

There's no way one would know unless he/she is dead and we all know once someone dies, he/she can't come up ever again, .

So, I thik the story was fabricated.

3 Likes

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by devayid(m): 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2011
hey i JUST got back from hell, got a nice tan too, anyway your luci said to say hi and see you soon, kthxbai

2 Likes

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by vincent10(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
Nonsenses

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Joagbaje(m): 12:34am On Mar 29, 2011
Jesus said, "Demons also hold meetings in this place." And I said, "Demons hold meetings?" Jesus said, "Yes, Daughter, they meet to plan, to plan what they will do to humanity.  They hold daily secret meetings." And with that, Jesus took me to a cell, where I saw a wooden table with chairs around it.  And there were demons – all types of demons.  Jesus explained, "Daughter, they are now planning to go and destroy the pastors' families, the missionaries, the evangelists and all of those who know me.  Daughter, they want to destroy them; they have many darts."

The demons would laugh and mock and say, "Let's destroy humanity and bring it to this place."  Jesus said, "Go and tell them that I am with them.  Tell them to not leave open doors, to leave no place to satan, for satan walks about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.(1st Peter 5:cool" But the Word says, "he walks as", because the only real Lion, is the Lion of Judah, Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Revelations 5:5)!  Jesus said, "Daughter, they especially want to destroy the pastors; family." I asked, "Why do they want to destroy the pastors' family?" And Jesus responded, "Because they are in charge of thousands of people that are the sheep of the fold; the sheep of the fold that the Lord has given them.  They want these people to return to the world again; to look back and end up in hell, Go and tell the pastors to speak the truth.  Go and tell them to preach the truth and to speak everything that I tell them and to never keep to themselves what I tell them!"

No wonder there has been so many attacks and false accusations against men of God. Even on Nairaland . The gospel will still be preached either Satan like it or not. We shall bring millions of people into Gods kingdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Horus(m): 12:42am On Mar 29, 2011
Weather Forecast for Hell

(Temperature in Hell)

Minimum : 29589 oC
Maximum : 359458 oC 

Rainfall : 0.0

3 Likes

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by QualityShare: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2011
jpworld:

Is the girl Jews? cause is only Jews people God uses to talk to the world. Nonsense.

Jesus didnt die for d Jews only but for d WHOLE world and thus deals with everybody equally. He can even use a stone to talk to the world. I hope it dosent make sence to u when u land there (God forbid)

mama-gee:

Why do people still come up with these [color=#000099]lies?

There's no way one would know unless he/she is dead and we all know once someone dies, he/she can't come up ever again, .

So, I thik the story was fabricated.[/color]

Majority of d people in hell labeled d stories they had about hell as lies. Now they are crying to return to the world to tell people like you that its TRUE. There is no need for u to go there and confirm the story my sister - u might live to regret it.

devayid:

hey i JUST got back from hell, got a nice tan too, anyway your luci said to say hi and see you soon, kthxbai

I pray u dont return there cos if u do, u'll live to regret it FOREVER.

vincent_09:

Nonsenses

just like 99% of those people groaning in hell once said.

Joagbaje:

No wonder there has been so many attacks and false accusations against men of God. Even on Nairaland . The gospel will still be preached either Satan like it or not. We shall bring millions of people into Gods kingdom

You can say that again.

Horus:

Weather Forecast for Hell

(Temperature in Hell)

Minimum : 29589 oC
Maximum : 359458 oC 

Rainfall : 0.0

That should be the temperature of the most conducive part of hell grin

Finally my brethren,

HELL IS REAL. No need to go and confirm it yourself

To all Catholics, Idol worshiping is greatest sin God dislikes apart from fornication. Bowing down to the images dead Mary and Saints is EXACTLY idol worshiping which will land you in hell if you dont repent. Remember, Pope is in hell.

Jesus is the ONLY way that leads to LIFE ETERNAL. Reach for Him today before its too late for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Kay17: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2011
^^^Hell is real because you said so!

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by alexleo(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
Joagbaje:

The main thing here is not that the pastors are being attacked in nairaland. The main attack is the one that goes in their heart which makes them read the bible and give it a different interpretation. It can also come by way of luring these pastors children to be living a dirty life style which can make a pastor not to be bold enough to preach against those dirty life style which his children or even his wife is living. It can come by way of a pastor being overcome by one dirty life style or the other which automatically weakens the pastor in preaching against that thing. The nairaland attack you mentioned is not even the main thing and of course sometimes you find out that some of the things that these pastors are accussed of is truly what they are guilty of. below is the last statement that Jesus made concerning these pastors according to your post --
Go and tell the pastors to speak the truth. Go and tell them to preach the truth and to speak everything that I tell them and to never keep to themselves what I tell them

How many pastors are really speaking this truth? This is where i have been hammering on concerning some of these pastors.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by QualityShare: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2011
Kay 17:

^^^Hell is real because you said so!

No because The Holy Bible says so!

Meanwhile here is d girls video testimony (voiced-over in English):

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VOCGYjS5BZI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Are you prepared for Jesus' coming?

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2011
QUALITY SHARE
had it been the lady said she saw your pastor or any other man of god
you respect so much in hell i am sure you will be the first to reject her claim.

i am not religious anyway, but i know so much about the christian faith
and i do not believe that the "servant of the servants" of god is in hell
i will only accept it if you tell me that all those who forgive their would be assassin, who preached against abortion, who said no to homosexuality, whose messages preached the risen lord with so much power, are in hell
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2011
This definately is an old story, i've seen it before and this is what I taught about it:
The visionary is anti catholic. How?
1, There was never a time that a catholic term was mantioned except when she said she saw the late pope John Paul in hell. I am not saying it is not possible for the pope or Micheal Jackson to be in hell but as humans, do you know if Micheal made a last minute repentance before he died. Ypu know saying that Micheal is hell easily sells because it was a known fact that he was a satan worshipper but we are not God and we don't know for sure. It's just like saying Adolf Hitler is in hell because he was generally known to be bad.Out of the 254 popes the church has recorded 27 of anti popes so there is a possibilty of the pope being in hell but I don't think the pope is in hell
2. She said she saw Mary mother of Jesus in heaven but she[Mary] doesn't know of anything that happens on earth.Now by the churches doctrine of the hierachy in heaven there is God[which comprises God the father, Jesus and the holy spirit], then Mary,the angels and saint. So if the angels knows what is happening on earth why not Mary.
3. When God was praying for the church ministers he called the pastors.evangelists and so on but never mentioned the priests, bishops pope
I am saying that I don't beleive in existence of heaven or hell but this particular vision was fake.

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by alexleo(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2011
lucenzo:

This definately is an old story, i've seen it before and this is what I taught about it:
The visionary is anti catholic. How?
1, There was never a time that a catholic term was mantioned except when she said she saw the late pope John Paul in hell. I am not saying it is not possible for the pope or Micheal Jackson to be in hell but as humans, do you know if Micheal made a last minute repentance before he died. Ypu know saying that Micheal is hell easily sells because it was a known fact that he was a satan worshipper but we are not God and we don't know for sure. It's just like saying Adolf Hitler is in hell because he was generally known to be bad.Out of the 254 popes the church has recorded 27 of anti popes so there is a possibilty of the pope being in hell but I don't think the pope is in hell
2. She said she saw Mary mother of Jesus in heaven but she[Mary] doesn't know of anything that happens on earth.Now by the churches doctrine of the hierachy in heaven there is God[which comprises God the father, Jesus and the holy spirit], then Mary,the angels and saint. So if the angels knows what is happening on earth why not Mary.
3. When God was praying for the church ministers he called the pastors.evangelists and so on but never mentioned the priests, bishops pope
I am saying that I don't beleive in existence of heaven or hell but this particular vision was fake.

BETTER MAKE USE OF THIS MESSAGE YOU HAVE HEARD AND MAKE YOUR RECORD STRAIGHT WITH GOD BECAUSE IF WHEN YOU LEAVE THIS WORLD AND DISCOVER THAT THIS MESSAGE IS TRUTH, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO LATE FOR YOU TO REPENT OR AMEND YOUR WAYS AND ALL THESE YOUR ANALYSIS WONT EVEN SAVE YOU FROM HELL. BE WISE NOW MY DEAR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by EarsWide(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2011
This story cannot be true of course. Why ? because she says she saw an 8 year old in hell because he used to watch violent cartoons and did not obey his parents!!! Utter nonsense!!!
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Iyineda(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2011
QualityShare:

I stopped reading there.

Nice fanfinc, OP. Try other fanfic-oriented forums next time.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by TheClown: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2011
PAStor bimbo odukoya was seen in he'll, a Protestant pastor. Not surprising though, all Protestants need to repent or they will end up in he'll too.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by oritameta(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2011
Michael in Hell? Holding a concert or something? Must have been a sold out show shocked
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by frprof(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2011
souldust:

QUALITY SHARE
had it been the lady said she saw your pastor or any other man of god
you respect so much in hell i am sure you will be the first to reject her claim.

i am not religious anyway, but i know so much about the christian faith
and i do not believe that the "servant of the servants" of god is in hell
i will only accept it if you tell me that all those who forgive their would be assassin, who preached against abortion, who said no to homosexuality, whose messages preached the risen lord with so much power, are in hell
It shall be well with you my dear.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by frprof(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2011
To all Catholics, Idol worshiping is greatest sin God dislikes apart from fornication. Bowing down to the images dead Mary and Saints is EXACTLY idol worshiping which will land you in hell if you dont repent. Remember, Pope is in hell. I warn you, let not your mouth bring you condemnation. Why do you just open your mouth to utter blasphemy. Check up what Jesus said about this kind of thing you just said in Mtt. 12:31-32. And pray that God prevents me from getting so upset as to place a curse on you. Then you would know what a Roman Catholic priest means. It has happened to so many stubborn person like you. Your type usually learns the hard way. Please go and ask people and they will tell you never again to joke with a Catholic priest.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by frprof(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2011
Pls my last posting was to that blasphemy someone posted saying[i]To all Catholics, Idol worshiping is greatest sin God dislikes apart from fornication. Bowing down to the images dead Mary and Saints is EXACTLY idol worshiping which will land you in hell if you dont repent. Remember, Pope is in hell. [/i]
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2011

even if the catholic church is doing what is not right, God does not need a girl to come back from
the dead to tell them look this thing you are doing is wrong. Remember the story of the rich man and lazarus
Had it been god works that way, he would have allowed the rich man to come back to life to tell his brothers not to make the mistake he made.
That story is simply not true!
But no, i know you are not going to see reasons with me because people like you are only look for one ting or the other to satisfy your anti-catholic feeling.
What you feel toward the catholic church is called prejudice and we know that prejudice is not a virtue that christians should aspire to have. It is not a virtue at all! it is a vice!
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by oritameta(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2011
Luke 16 : 27 - 31 : Then he said, I pray thee therefore, Father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, if they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by QualityShare: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
I've read all ur coments - both the positive and the negative ones. All I know and can say is that the girl's vision is real, HELL IS REAL and HEAVEN IS ALSO REAL. No Idolater will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven (fact). If you're bowing down to ANY image in the name of worship, you are heading for hell (thats what Jesus told the girl and it is also found in the Bible).

For those of you who do not believe that Visions of hell are real, you also do not believe in the Book of Revelation.

Finally friends, Jesus is the ONLY way that leads to everlasting life and He is coming soon (infact right away). Embrace Him today or face HELL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Kay17: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2011
I've read all your coments - both the positive and the negative ones. All I know and can say is that the girl's vision is real, HELL IS REAL and HEAVEN IS ALSO REAL. No Idolater will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven (fact). If you're bowing down to ANY image in the name of worship, you are heading for hell (thats what Jesus told the girl and it is also found in the Bible).
No you do not know, but you made a guess that approved your superstition. The little girl was either hallucinating or lying
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
QualityShare:

I've read all your coments - both the positive and the negative ones. All I know and can say is that the girl's vision is real, HELL IS REAL and HEAVEN IS ALSO REAL. No Idolater will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven (fact). If you're bowing down to ANY image in the name of worship, you are heading for hell (thats what Jesus told the girl and it is also found in the Bible).

For those of you who do not believe that Visions of hell are real, you also do not believe in the Book of Revelation.

Finally friends, Jesus is the ONLY way that leads to everlasting life and He is coming soon (infact right away). Embrace Him today or face HELL!

Visions are not real in substance they are only as real as manner in which they are interpreted. Visions of the future seem real because our brains are keyed to find associations in events that will lend credibility to such visions. It seems the only people who have visions of Heaven or Hell are the ones who have been touched by Religion. I am sure If you never came in contact with religion you won't have visions of Hell/Heaven out of the blues
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by omobadan(m): 2:29am On Apr 09, 2011
Michael Jackson performing in hell? That must have been a hot show! grin But seriously, this hell is real heaven is real bullcrap is boring! Who gives a toss? The reason why must of you so called believers are afraid to die, is because you know subconsciously that when you die, you die! There's no heaven or hell! Now, that's just my opinion. But I bet you'll rather continue living a fulfilling life here on earth than die and then go to live in an imaginary, fable existence in some place. What the little girl saw was just vision like dreams. We all dream and we see drama unfolding in them. Ask yourselves this "How did she know what she saw was hell?"
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Digriz(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2011
Rubbish!
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by earthrealm(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2011
not rubbish!.

heaven n hell is real.

a lot of peeps who hv been their either through visions/dreams, or out of body experience say its a place they dont wish their worst enemy 2 set foot!.

so you scoffers be careful.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by dazzle37(f): 4:52pm On May 23, 2011
i would not want to use this 18 year old girls story as an example.
But all i would say is that, we all have conscience and the ability to differntiate what is right from what is wrong
so let all live our lifes in a way we know is right and try to do the right things, search your conscience and allow it to guide you.

Yes heaven is real and hell is real too, i believe in the Holy Bible and what it says
in as much i am not perfect, i would try my best to live my life according to the instuctions in the Holy Bible
and try to let my conscience guide me and help me differenciate the right from wrong, the good and Bad.

God be with us all.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Gchoice: 4:32am On Jun 23, 2011
This is not a direct response to the last comment on this post, it is my comment on some responses that I have read on the post altogether.
When the rich man cried out in agony and begged to have Lazarus sent from heaven to come and warn his family on earth, Father Abraham responded that they have Moses and the prophets and that if they would not hearken to those, neither would they hearken to any one who rose from the dead(Luke 16:27-31). When I was younger, I used to disagree with Father Abraham in my mind on this note. But looking at the way people are responding to issues like this girl's testimony today, I've got to think about Father AB and say "Oh was he right!" Let me plead with you for the sake of the blood that Jesus shed because of mankind to please read or listen to the girl's testimony in full, and not just judge by the little clippings that were posted here. Forget about the Pope, Michael Jackson or Selena, this is about you and your final destination after death! Let me share with you some key points that you might have missed in the testimony and the more reason why you need to go back and read the whole account.
1. Jesus was crying most of the time because of the souls in hell and because of those who are heading there. If Jesus is crying because of those who are living in sin, and sinners are making fun of His message here on earth, do you think such sinners Stand a chance of mercy on the judgment day? 2. Selena (the singer) was begging the girl to go and tell people in the world not to sing her song anymore, because each time they sing, she is being tormented in hell. For your information, she died in 1995. Doesn't that give you a little picture of what is called eternal (non-stop, everlasting, endless) torment? You think this is a joke? 3. Demons were running back and forth, holding meetings, and carrying instruments of destruction (paraphrased). Why? because they know they are running out of time, each of them has been assigned to a person on earth that they must bring to hell. You need to be aware of this truth today that a demon has been assigned to your case with only one mission - to bring you to hell. So how does that make you feel? If you have cooperated with him up till now by your lifestyle, don't you think it's time for you now to deliver your soul? It's unfortunate that demons know the time more than we do.
In conclusion, this message is for christians and unbelievers, the end is here! Be warned! Be prepared! A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by kagesh(f): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
nyi wasee ni mashenzi type, how dare you say heaven and hell is bull crap, have u been there? wacheni ufala, can u listen to urselves. Hell and heaven are as reall as your dicks and pussies, if u don't want to believe, you will rot with the likes of the pope and Michael right there and you will do nothing. stop talking about God like he is some entity, were it not for him, your black asses would be nowhere near here. can you be grateful and remember God's love is kind. stop being stupid baboons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Muslim Dressed As 'Santa Claus' In Sokoto Praying (photo) / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.