Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,798 members, 7,834,694 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Big Deal - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Big Deal (692 Views)

Big Deal: / What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Deal by StudioCFR(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2011
At dinner, Daniel was ordered by his dad to lead in prayers. He replied and said, "But Dad, I dont know what to pray about? "His dad said, "ok! Just pray for the family members. "he then started, "Dear Lord, thank you for giving me such a lovely parents, thanks for our visitors and their children who finished my cookies and Ice Cream. "Bless them so that they won't come again. Forgive our neighbours son, who removed my sister's clothe and wrestled with her on the bed. "this coming Xmas, pls, send clothes to all those poor nakked ladies on Jokes Section and on my daddy's blackberry. Please, provide shelter for the homeless men who use moms room when dad is at work. Amen."
Immediately , the room was in complete silence. There was no response. angry
Re: Big Deal by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2011
dry
Re: Big Deal by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
I BIN WAN LAFF FOR STARTING BUT AS D GUY REACH END NA EM MAN CODE, grin grin grin grin

NEXT JOKE PLS?
Re: Big Deal by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:04am On Nov 27, 2011
Once again,

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day / Birthday Facelift / Latest Robot That Catches Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.