Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Chelsea Vs Wolves (3 - 0) On Saturday November 26th 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Wolves (3 - 0) On Saturday November 26th 2011 (5505 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Chelsea: 77% (14 votes)
Wolves: 11% (2 votes)
Draw: 11% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Norwich City Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On Saturday November 19th 2011 / Liverpool Vs Man City [2-2] On Saturday November 21st, 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (3 - 0) On Saturday November 26th 2011 by neyostica: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2011
1025:

@philipinho,
at the end of the year, i will like you to take stock of your life and compare it with that of mikel's house help and begin to re-plan your life. wetin concern mikel concern this topic now? even if mikel retires from football now, does that put u anywhere close to him both in popularity and achievements? is there any of your family member or lineage that can stand where mikel is? God has placed the young man very very high above your ambitions and so shall it be. so whether u like him or not, mikel himself does not even know if things like u exists.
with your wickedness and dark mind, u will never make progress in life. u are a witch.

Güy ü wíçk€d ö
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (3 - 0) On Saturday November 26th 2011 by philipinho: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2011
To whom much has been given, much is expected. Messi and Mikel were in the same league in 2005, It's been six years now and d guy has actually declined, perhaps he is in the wrong team. You can say all you want, but i think you've got no sense of humor. To try and be someone else is to waste the person you are, Life is not all about popularity my friend.
Re: Chelsea Vs Wolves (3 - 0) On Saturday November 26th 2011 by humblebee: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2011
philipinho:

To whom much has been given, much is expected. Messi and Mikel were in the same league in 2005, It's been six years now and d guy has actually declined, perhaps he is in the wrong team. You can say all you want, but i think you've got no sense of humor. To try and be someone else is to waste the person you are, Life is not all about popularity my friend.

he has failed to improve his personal skills, he's still playing the same god football he used to play when he was bought. No improvement, i was surprised when had a shot on goal 2weeks ago, a midfileder who has almost 75% completed pass in every match should try to make goal attempts, no manager would ask him not to do that, even defenders does and its a big margin btw him and essien.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wigan Athletic (3) V Chelsea (1) , On Saturday Sat, Septenber 26 2009 / Man United Till We Score / Norwich City Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On Saturday November 19th 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.