Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Hills And Valleys - Nigerian Tv Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hills And Valleys - Nigerian Tv Show (6151 Views)

The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / Is It Possible To Watch Nigerian Tv Online? / Best Male/Female Newscasters/Presenters on Nigerian TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hills And Valleys - Nigerian Tv Show by aliyud: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
There is this interesting TV show showing on Nigerian TV called Hills and Valleys,

I came across videos of the show on Youtube and want to share with fellow fans of the show.

Hills and Valleys Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/hillsandvalleys1
Re: Hills And Valleys - Nigerian Tv Show by vinderbilt: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2011
Man tries to rape a girl in a scene in Hills and Valleys TV show. shocked

Watch the clip here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAv3RMkHZiw
Re: Hills And Valleys - Nigerian Tv Show by Buike8: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
I luv dat TV series to stupor.Infact,i dont miss it. Bt 1 tin dat rily made me withdraw 4rm watchin it wuz d excessive changin of characters. Nearly all d actors dat started d soap opera were changed.Aside dat,IT IS THE BOMB!
Re: Hills And Valleys - Nigerian Tv Show by yesloaded: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin

I wish I can get complete series

I watched it then n love to watch it all over again

(1) (Reply)

Zee World Movies,,,, King Of Hearts / Awilo Longomba - Carolina Ii / Download [zootopia] Movie Full HD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.