Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Do You Still Remember Your University Anthemn ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Still Remember Your University Anthemn ? (549 Views)

Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja / When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP / Do You Still Remember Your School Anthem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember Your University Anthemn ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2011
how well do u still remember your university anthemn ? i am proud to attend uniben and i can still recite mine.

Arise Mighy Uniben
All over the wide wide world
our faithful works unfurl
what we sowd with joy and pride
with good our common goal
one heart our common goal
one heart and voice for all
we heed the purple clarion call

Refrain

Arise mighty uniben
robed in your purple and gold
clad in your fertile green hem
knowledge for service untold

Between blue sky and red soil
excellent hardwork endure
we groom man and nation in
spirit of unibest pure
come through our opened gate
where fair play and merit dictate

Refrain
God bless this our noble school
as we bid peace to reign
may we have no cause to mourn
but rejoice in gains achieved
we hope for place man will
bring brain and brawn to build self still

if you are a graduate,come here and show off your school anthemn.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Home French Tutor/a Part Time French Tutor For Your School? / Osun-state Uni, Leadcity Uni, Unilorin Admission 2012/2013... / Unizik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.