Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How To Increase Your Internet Speed Manually - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Increase Your Internet Speed Manually (1199 Views)

How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router / What's Your Internet Speed? / How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Internet Speed Manually by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
Surfing the net with a good internet speed is a great pleasure everyone will want to enjoy doing. But when the speed of your internet becomes very slow you lose the interest of internet surfing. To such problem here is a good solution to your internet speed. visit this link for instruction to optimize your internet speed
http://naijaforumcentre..com/2013/04/how-to-increase-internet-speed-manually.html
Re: How To Increase Your Internet Speed Manually by jelly456: 8:23am On May 08, 2013
Thanks for giving information.It's very useful to increase internet speed.
Here i wish to add some of the manual tips to increase internet speed.
1.Get a download accelerator
2.Turn off all unused apps while downloading
3.Don't upload information while you're downloading
4.Make sure your router is free of any interference
5.Update your network device driver
6.You must always keep your computer clean of any viruses
7.clear your temporary download history files.
8.Use latest version of any browser
9.Do regular speed test.
When i had the same problem,i kept the same ways.I am sure,it's very useful to increase your,both upload and download speed.Then you can check your new internet speed using http://www.scanmyspeed.com/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hotspot: Turn Your Internet Into Hotspot In Your Cafe, Restaurant, Hotel, Etc / Needed: Keypad Replacement For Mini Sony Laptop / Get 6 Months Mcafee Internet Security 2016 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.