Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again (2359 Views)

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger / Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by aloyemeka1: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2011
Sunday, November 27, 2011
[size=14pt]Nigerian Samuel Shoyeju, Jailed in UK for Fraudulently Issuing "Stay"[/size]

Nigerian born British Citizen, Samuel Shoyeju (pictured above), a United Kingdom immigration officer, has been jailed in UK for seven years for falsely granting Indefinite Leave to Remain (Green Card equivalent) - "Stay" to 44 non-EU residents (all Nigerians) who were not entitled to it or entitled to stay in the United Kingdom.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-qUrJ2CNODkE/TtH7vPTzQxI/AAAAAAAAL28/9bZ5YeMvqgE/s1600/Shoyeju_2052568c.jpg[/img]

The court was told that scores of immigrants who were fraudulently issued with (Indefinite Leave to Remain / Permanent Settlement) visas by this rogue (generous / kind?!) UK Border Agency official, Samuel Shoyeju, were Nigerians and remain at large almost four years later.

Only 14 of the false letters that he issued have been recovered, meaning most of the recipients have not been identified.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/11/nigerian-samuel-shoyeju-jailed-in-uk.html
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by aloyemeka1: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2011
How much could they be paying this guy to do this kind of thing?.
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by Rhino5dm: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2011
Yeah! The slowpoke OP is on her aggressive online search for gang ban.gers. The 'okoto/acuna' is having a raveging hormons which can only be quench by silver-back gorilla. Anywayz, goodluck with your search of handsome men. Ugly witch.
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by aloyemeka1: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Yeah! The slowpoke OP is on her aggressive online search for gang ban.gers. The 'okoto/acuna' is having a raveging hormons which can only be quench by silver-back gorilla. Anywayz, goodluck with your search of handsome men. Ugly witch.

Did you get your paper through him?. Are you scared?
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by Rhino5dm: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2011
Papers? You are indeed delusional! For the records, am very comfortable living here. No thanks. . .

But come o,

why do you like to salivate over any man?. . . Get laid first and take your time, before you come back with another incoherrent answer.

aloy/emeka:

Did you get your paper through him?. Are you scared?
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by oderemo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2011
Wahala dey ohhh, when rhinio meet all oy z'
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by aloyemeka1: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Papers? You are indeed delusional! For the records, am very comfortable living here. No thanks.  . . 

But come o,

why do you like to salivate over any man?. . . Get laid first and take your time, before you come back with another incoherrent answer.

You wanna lie with me? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by Rhino5dm: 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2011
God forbid! Tufiakwa! Olorun maje!! Allah kiyaye! I'd rather get castrated than doing you or deep it in a corncentrated acid.

Best of luck with your search for online gang ban.g crews. . .NOW, answer my question, why do always salivate over men?

aloy/emeka:

You wanna lie with me? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by aloyemeka1: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

God forbid! Tufiakwa! Olorun maje!! Allah kiyaye! I'd rather get castrated than doing you or deep it in a corncentrated acid.

Best of luck with your search for online gang ban.g crews. . .NOW, answer my question, why do always salivate over men?

Roflmao, who wants to lie with ugly rhino like you? grin grin grin grin o jo egun!. I'd rather want an opportunity to cut off your kini.
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by Rhino5dm: 1:34am On Nov 29, 2011
Dont just flatter yourself. . ."ugly rhino", huh?

I swear, you shall wet your "kitty" continuously while saliva drips from your mouth like a tap, by mere seeing this "ugly rhino" grin

. . .Not when that "ugly rhino" can make you cu.m and cu.m, again and again by drilling you to the throat with his huge,long "condo" and, with capability of cleaning those cobwebs which have developed around your kittyy for months shocked

Anywayz, stick to your daily job of hunting for online groupie. . .BTW, how many have you catch, through this method?. Walahi, aanu obo e nse mi grin grin grin

aloy/emeka:

Roflmao, who wants to lie with ugly rhino like you? grin grin grin grin o jo egun!. I'd rather want an opportunity to cut off your kini.
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by aloyemeka1: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Dont just flatter yourself. . ."ugly rhino", huh?

I swear, you shall wet your "kitty" continuously while saliva drips from your mouth like a tap, by mere seeing this "ugly rhino" grin

. . .Not when that "ugly rhino" can make you cu.m and cu.m, again and again by drilling you to the throat with his huge,long "condo" and,  with capability of cleaning those cobwebs which have developed around your kittyy for months shocked

Anywayz, stick to your daily job of hunting for online groupie. . .BTW, how many have you catch, through this method?.  Walahi, aanu obo e nse mi grin grin grin

Please stop using a dirty language here. I am a minor.
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by honeric01(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^

Seems you're really digging rhino lol
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by Rhino5dm: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2011
^
she was requesting for just one night. Unfortunately, i dont do old cargos. I cant stand the constant exclamation of "am dry ". shocked

aloy/emeka:

Please stop using a dirty language here. I am a minor.

Ha ha ha. Lol
Minor in her mid 40's? shocked shocked. Chei!
Yeah, sasha grey is still a virgin.
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by honeric01(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^

you can help her with a full jar honey grin
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by Rhino5dm: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2011
I no fit waste time they lubricate her, in the middle of action. grin grin
No loss time at all!!

Give me a fresh pie, any day.(sweet19-25) cool

honeric01:

^^^

you can help her with a full jar honey grin
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by honeric01(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^^

she can do the lubricating herself, haba help her out now. sad
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by Rhino5dm: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2011
^
What if she started asking for more?. . .OK. give me six months to decide shocked grin grin.
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by Nigerien: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2011
Yoruba people get sense 2 much. U posting tru tru bad news from Yoruba land dey atack you and dey no discuss the news at all at all. Ibo be mumu. dey discuss the news and leaving the Yoruba news carrier free of charge.
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by honeric01(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^^

she can do the lubricating herself, haba help her out now. sad
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by Ybutterfly: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^^^^^^tHatS HaNDsOmE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lipsrsealed
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by Nigerien: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^tHatS HaNDsOmE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  lipsrsealed

Kemi Omololu-Olunloye
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 30, 2011
...pls delete
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by aloyemeka1: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2011
That will tell you how hornie Nigerian youths have become. Sex and fraud are their forte; Rhino.Ceros comes to mind. grin grin grin grin
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by coogar: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Sunday, November 27, 2011
[size=14pt]Nigerian Samuel Shoyeju, Jailed in UK for Fraudulently Issuing "Stay"[/size]

Nigerian born British Citizen, Samuel Shoyeju (pictured above), a United Kingdom immigration officer, has been jailed in UK for seven years for falsely granting Indefinite Leave to Remain (Green Card equivalent) - "Stay" to 44 non-EU residents (all Nigerians) who were not entitled to it or entitled to stay in the United Kingdom.

so what's so very handsome about this crook?
aloy-emeka, why are you so idiotic with your topics?
Re: A Very Handsome Nigerian Arrested Over Super Fraud Again by aloyemeka1: 1:19am On Dec 01, 2011
Crooks can also be handsome you yeye man.

(1) (Reply)

Live Now!! Many Nigerians Burnt To Ashes In South Africa. Horrible Pix / Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an / Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.