Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,129 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (20611 Views)

Properties Of Proteins PT 2 / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2012
Alhaji, for you

alj harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OAM4J junior, wetin be e name sef shocked shocked
Come to think of it, we're still thinking of what to call him. Any suggestion? tongue

OAM4J: About time to upgrade the kitchen.... Where are our customers?

Come one, come all...Missy B has finished giving birth to my baby o, she is up and doing now
grin
Exactly. You should get them all back. . . Maybe this thread should be on the frontpage again. undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by aljharem(m): 4:26am On Jun 16, 2012
Missy_B: Alhaji, for you

Come to think of it, we're still thinking of what to call him. Any suggestion? tongue

Exactly. You should get them all back. . . Maybe this thread should be on the frontpage again. undecided

Thank you Missy_B, I knew you were the best *Alj harem eats really fast*

You can name the child Seun grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by Lillyeean(f): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
Knock!Knock!!Knock!!! Where's evri1... Helloooooo.... Sum1 is hungry here.....
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by Freiburger(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
Missy_B: Alhaji, for you

Hope there is no pork in that dish. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Honey kiss
i'm home
watz cookin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
My lovely kitchen! cheesy

Welcome back, sugar. How do you do? wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by OAM4J: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
What is cooking Sweetie? kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2012
Missy_B: My lovely kitchen! cheesy

Welcome back, sugar. How do you do? wink
i am aiite, and u?
tis been awhile, missed ur cooking

OAM4J: What is cooking Sweetie? kiss
dis guy, wont u give up, Missy is taken angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2012
You 2 wan start again? angry

I'm sure the kitchen missed us all, let's get this place busy again. Where are my other clients? cheesy

snthesis:
missed ur cooking
It's hard not to. grin

Who's hungry? smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2012
Missy_B: You 2 wan start again? angry

Who's hungry? smiley
me, me ,me cheesy cheesy cheesy
i want yam porridge with fish- ehm too early for beer so i'll have a glass of white wine
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
no food sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
snthesis:
me, me ,me cheesy cheesy cheesy
i want yam porridge with fish- ehm too early for beer so i'll have a glass of white wine

Here, sweets

[img]http://2.bp..com/-g72nrWI4Nf4/TjVwhPSkSmI/AAAAAAAAA4o/luxWaWgUIUY/s640/cocoyam_9jafoodie.com.JPG[/img]

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by OAM4J: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
hmnnn... wht abt me? angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
Can someone teach me how to make yam porridge? embarassed
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
1stly, u withdraw money from the ATM,
Next u look for a chic to cook 4 u,, it works for me all d time
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
@missy
tanx hun kiss

OAM4J: hmnnn... wht abt me? angry
i left some for u grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ask Ileke to cook for us since she's the newest wife. . . grin

Ileke-IdI:
https://www.nairaland.com/10548/how-prepare-ikokore-ifokore#1158263 I think this should help

snthesis:
1stly, u withdraw money from the ATM,
Next u look for a chic to cook 4 u,, it works for me all d time
Lol! You norrr serious grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by autchman144(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ready for sunday rice

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
I left some 4 u grin

@Missy
Tanx hun kiss

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 21, 2012
Missy_B:
Monday breakfast wink

Monday breakfast! In my dreams grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by moonbaby(f): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
Missy_B: Yam porridge

- Peel, cut the yam into small pieces and wash
-Place in a pot, add water, salt and cook
-Add fish (optional) and maggi cubes then cook till yam is almost soft
-Blend tomatoes, bell pepper (tatase), chilli (rodo) onions.
-Heat red oil in a saucepan
-Now add the blent pepper, tomato and onion to the hot oil. Add seasoning (curry, thyme, grounded black pepper, knorr or maggi cubes). Allow to fry.
-Pour the fried mixture into the pot containing the yam
-Stir and allow to cook until yam is soft and sauce thick

Why is that yam porridge watery? grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by ApexTitan(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2015
This kitchen has been abandoned for too long.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by pretydiva(f): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jst saw dis thread n I really luv wat m seeing.pls@ missyb, is there any way u can post d ingredients n methods of cooking each meal ..thanks
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by hypnotic(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
Check out the wonderful kitchen range accessories

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/the-kitchen-store/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ADVERTISE YR FOOD BUSINESS ON MAJOR PEDESTRIANS BRIDGES IN LAGOS STATE. / I Sell Dry And Sour Ijebu Garri 7000/bag in lagos / A Nairalander (guy Man) Preparing Egwusi Soup This Evening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.