Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Data Analyst Required - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Data Analyst Required (613 Views)

Do You Need A Data Analyst? / Advise On Data Analyst / Need A Researcher And Data Analyst? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Analyst Required by yummyyummy: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2011
I require the services of an experienced data analyst.

I provide you the raw data and you help analyze as requested (Trends, Correlations, moving averages etc)

You must be well versed in SPSS, Excel and other bespoke data analysis software.

If your services are satisfactory, it may lead to other bigger opportunities.

If you believe you can do this,

Send me the following as evidence of competence;

Sample work done in the past which MUST include the raw data, data collection method (questionniares etc) and the output.(Trends, correlations, graphical analysis etc) ASAP

Email: abayomi.omotayo@trinispireconsulting

NOTE: I want ONLY serious potential candidates

(1) (Reply)

Name Given 2 Those That Study Avionic After He/her Graduation! / To All Postgraduate Statistician Student / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps Forms On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.