Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

What Have You Ever Received Through A Stranger? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Ever Received Through A Stranger? (1036 Views)

A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / Have You Ever Received This Kind Of Mail? / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Ever Received Through A Stranger? by Fellywood(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
Some years ago, many people responded to an advert my organization placed in the papers. One of them kept calling to follow up after some time. My colleagues got fed up & refused to take his calls because, according to them, he had become a nuisance. I became the only one speaking with & encouraging him. He did not eventually get the job, but we had established friendships. About two years later, I was transfered to Abuja. The next time he called before I finally moved I mentioned my transfer to him only to lean that he stayed in Abuja. The first time I would see this guy was my first morning in Abuja because I went on the last flight the previous night. I called to tell him that I was in town & he came to take me to the office. In the afternoon same day he came to take me to lunch & on our way back from lunch, he drove straight to where he had booked to buy a house for me to book too. I paid & it took another eight months but guess what, I got a three-bed-room-detached-bungalow, in the town not the satellite villages, because someone showed me the way. Every time I look back, I thank God that He used this man to help me in Abuja of all places. And come to think of it, this house has taken off a whole lot of pressure from me having to pay about 1.8M - 2.0M per annum for such accommodation.

I am bringing this up for two reasons. One for us to learn to be nice to one another & two to learn to live together as one. This is my story, what have you received from or through a stranger as we share our testimonies & begin to build a world of love. grin
Re: What Have You Ever Received Through A Stranger? by Fellywood(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2011
My apologies people. I am new here & may have left this where love should be ringing bells, hehe. I dont even know how to put my favorite smiley on my posts, hehe. Can someone please help me move this post to, where sef? I am confused joo. Thank you for your help sha, hehehe
Re: What Have You Ever Received Through A Stranger? by Yorisb: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2011
Re: What Have You Ever Received Through A Stranger? by Mynd44: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2011
Re: What Have You Ever Received Through A Stranger? by iice(f): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Re-fluted Pumpkin (ugwu) Production / Breaking News: South Africa Has Apologise To Nigeria. / Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.