Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! (32232 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by martinosi: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2011
Ijogz K:

I love stuffs like this,  Would attend his church next week, I did the same 2004 when every1 was crying out loud that TB Joshua was fake,  This man had successfully shifted people's attention from TB to Him,  Hmmmmmmm nice 1

Yeah you have a point there, people now out of curiosity will attend his church and swell the number there. making the dude more rich etc etc.

But he was already figured out before they did the documentary on him, which means that channel 4 (UK) have some dirt on him,

This fireman dude better not start a church in the UK becos he will be toast in 2 years!!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by RuuDie(m): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2011
grin grin grin

Funny enough, the church is just around the corner in my hood, the man lives (or used to live) a street away, I see him and his yellow Hummer all the time and some crazy-ass flyers announcing one gathering or the other but I've never been moved to attend or even spared the dude or his ministry any thot.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Sagamite(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2011
If I was living in Nigeria, I would be tempted to buy a jalopy with loudspeakers and pay some thugs to go around every week to announce this foooooool is a conman.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Xavier1976(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2011
Some people deserve slaps!!!!!! i wish God would give me the go ahead !!!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by buJu234: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2011
as 4 me i dont see forming a church as a bad thing (wether u are called or not);;; nor do i go against those who form one,

if u can manage people; u love God and u dont want to b under any general overseer; u are free to form a church if u like , ( OR is there any constitution against it)

this what happens abroad; lets b real,

not everyone waits 4 God call; some called themselves and they doing God`s wk well,

LETS BE REAL;;; Cleric or pastor or bishop or Iman or Dibia are all Professions, ; so u are free to join

then if he preaches heresy & miss lead people, let God judge him 4 dat,
if he acts against d law of d land; let govt. arrest him and jail hmmm,

if u cant reason with ur head & search ur scripture enough then he will take advantage of u, (CAPITALISM)

SIMPLE AS ABC;;; so leave d man alone,

by d way i am just hearing abt this DR. FIREMAN guy 4 d first time
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Thelstan(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2011
@Sagamite

You would only be giving him more publicity and you'll be surprised it will draw more people to him. Nigeria is mysterious.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Sagamite(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2011
Na wah o! grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by jehoshua55(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2011
lol!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Demainman1: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2011
I love Dr Sign Fireman!!!!! A true MOG!!

Singing,

'Dr. FIREMAN, NA MY PAPA O!
Dr. FIREMAN, NA MY PAPA O!'
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Onix01: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2011
I am disgusted with the story of this so called fireman, Nigerians should open their eyes to reality of life, because things like this can only triumph where the majority of the population are lazy and idle. People should critically think and ask themselves what is the purpose of their life on earth. This man who just relocated from Ramlat timson, Aguda to Lekki was formally a laundary man who has improved upon his innovative ideas to make more money for his ends meet.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by denzel2009: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2011
I'm beginning to like this man. Nigeria is a country where you use what you have to get what you want.

If any reporter wants to do a dirt on any pastor, he will succeed in doing it easily with careful editing.

If he is getting people to donate every sunday without force, he is smart please let him be!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Sagamite(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
denzel2009:

I'm beginning to like this man. Nigeria is a country where you use what you have to get what you want.

If any reporter wants to do a dirt on any pastor, he will succeed in doing it easily with careful editing.

If he is getting people to donate every sunday without force, he is smart please let him be!

Yeah! As smart as the boys that sit in front of computers and send emails, we should let them be too right?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by denzel2009: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2011
Sagamite:

Yeah! As smart as the boys that sit in front of computers and send emails, we should let them be too right?
but people are getting 'miracles' in return. like the guy that built the shopping complex.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Sagamite(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2011
denzel2009:

but people are getting 'miracles' in return. like the guy that built the shopping complex.

Stop fcking with my head, men!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by denzel2009: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2011
Sagamite:

Stop fcking with my head, men!

did you see my blokos around your head grin. seriously, people are going there en masse means they are getting something in return. if he is using jazz, that there is some potent jazz.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Sagamite(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2011
denzel2009:

did you see my blokos around your head  grin. seriously, people are going there en masse means they are getting something in return. if he is using jazz, that there is some potent jazz.

People are going there because they are daft and desperate due to the conditions in Nigeria. And he is conning them sweetly.

They get empty hopes and a raucous service in return.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by denzel2009: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2011
Sagamite:

People are going there because they are daft and desperate due to the conditions in Nigeria. And he is conning them sweetly.

They get empty hopes and a raucous service in return.
sagamite, if you are in nigeria, jobless and going through school of hard knocks, you'd probably be an usher in sign fireman's church.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Thelstan(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2011
grin

You guys are still here, missing out on all the action on the other thread.  grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-794227.160.html#msg9662237

Excerpts:

firegirl:

yes he thought us that God is a game check it out this way,  in the bible, if you want something from God, u sow a seed,  without a seed u cannot reap. u get to a church where the man fo God has that annointion and u want to test it if is true,  u bring out your seed and sow, God will not come down by Himself to bless you,  your angels will manipulate some1 to bless you, wen it works u'll like to come back and try again, itz just like poker
cry cry cry cry

firegirl:

A guy was a drunkard, he went to drink with his friends, he slept off and they left him, he heard peolple singing praises wen he woke up, he joined and on the following sunday,he came to church and Daddy asked people who were interested to make it BIG should come out for a seed of 1k(one thousand naira), he didnt have a dim, he borrowed from some1 he happen to know and he sowed the seed, that week he was favoured wit 30k, he came back the following sunday and sowed a seed of 10k after pating his tithe, that same week he was favoured with 300k, he came back and gave a testimony and sowed a seed of 100k and that week he was given a contract 10million, he came back again and sowed a seed, the following week he got 3 international contracts worth 54billion,  tell me is God not a game?
cry cry cry cry This testimony is really like poker, I have to agree. Does anybody ever lose millions the way this gambler gained 54 billion?

firegirl:

lemme tell u how he got his cars and jeeps, [size=13pt] a man called from abuja(he doesnt know the man) and told him that people are criticizing him and for every criticism, he'l buy him a car or a jeep,  the next week, the man sent two cars and a jeep cuz there were 3 criticism,  since then he has been sowing his cars and jeeps and he has been getting more[/size]
That philantrophist in Abuja needs to see these Nairaland threads so he can rain down on Dr Fireman with hundreds of cars and jeeps!  shocked So many haters with plenty criticism here I tell you.  angry angry

Nigeria is mysterious, I tell you  cheesy
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Sagamite(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2011
denzel2009:

sagamite, if you are in nigeria, jobless and going through school of hard knocks, you'd probably be an usher in sign fireman's church.

Nah! I am not a crook like our pentecostal pastors.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Thelstan(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2011
There is a reason why lotteries, money-doubling pyramid schemes and all other nonesuch thrive in Nigeria. And now there you have it, deeply seated in religion. The End.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by canadaik(m): 5:59am On Dec 01, 2011
Do any one bother to know his real name ?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by taskgirl: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2011
A man of GOD is one that is has the blessing of the Lor don him and changes lives of people around him.

De 33:1 --- And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses "the man of God" blessed the children of Israel before his death.

A man of God is one that makes available the grace he carrys and it shows on the people he has impacted on!

So many meanings, should i go on?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Watkind: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2011
His real name? Please it is Sign Fireman really!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by wetu: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
Taskgirl, are you on the payroll of this charlatan? You say you are defending the truth? Haibo! the truth is JESUS CHRIST, you are defending a charlatan.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by danam: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2011
wetu:

Taskgirl, are you on the payroll of this charlatan? You say you are defending the truth? Haibo! the truth is JESUS CHRIST, you are defending a charlatan.

Charlatan?

At least that is new! Look, i am not on any ones payroll.

But there is one thing i know that you don't know which is that Dr. Sign Fireman is not what Mr Seyi Rhodes painted him as.

So it is my right to make sure that reasonable people hear the other side and know that one doesn't criticize what one knows nothing about!#

Get to know this man of GOD, what is all about then not with an unbiased mind okay!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Ademiro: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
Do you need to be on one's payroll to tell the truth?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by NokiaSamsu: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2011
Come to think of it, you guys are creating more awareness for the Church and The Man of GOD!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by FatherMis: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2011
Please let them create it. Nigerians and the christian body really need Rev. Dr. Sign Fireman.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
I see Fireman has sent out the cavalry grin grin angry grin grin
Your damage limitation effort, unfortunately, is coming rather late in the day.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vc92HsW_dU?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by dare2think: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
My wonderful Christian friends, I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way.

Pls forgive me.

Can you please provide me with answers to questions puzzling me, since you seem to know Mr Fire-man very well.

What is Fireman's real name?

What is the name of his Gold mine and air-craft business?

What are the names of the companies he had at age 12?

Which institution accorded him the doctorate accolade?

Thank you

Pls could be kind enough to provide substantial proof.

Once again, sorry if I offended you.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by mazaje(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2011
Is this poster/handbill for real? Or is this just a mockery of pastor Fire man?. . .

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by ogajim(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2011
Look at all the "new IDs" here to promote and defend a snakeskin oil salesman, firedude has taken a page out of the CEC script and unleashed some of his "hot girls" on NL to promote his "ministry"

There is no need to wonder why the country is the way it is, leave Seyi Rhodes out of this, he didn't put the words into firecracker's mouth, I weep for Nigeria because this is not the same country I left or grew up in, I remember when folks used their brains and studied their Bibles too.  cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. / Atheist Must Swear To God -- Or Leave US Air Force / RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.