Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? (6618 Views)

What Do Arsenal Need To Do To Qualify? / Photo: Arsenal Fans Have A Converge Prayer Against Bayern Munich Match Today / Wetin Do Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ritchboi: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2007
medubes definition of 'intelectual information' is 'in todays football c
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ritchboi: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2007
'in todays footbal chelsea hav bin winin trophies n arsenal havnt','arsenal fans hav an inferiority complex near chelsea','ghana havnt bin 2 any worldcup',etc.ur so ful of shit al d water in d atlantic wont flush u.FOOL
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2007
bla, bla, bla, nothing we haven't heard from children before.

You know, I never knew some people even stammer in typing? He had to type and end at "c" 3x before the sentence came out of his fingers tongue grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2007
Oooooooohhhh, now I get it smiley

grin grin grin grin grin

You will waste your credit that your mum bought you little boy, if you keep sending SMS and you know what that means, you won't be getting another till next week, so save it for emergencies cheesy smiley grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2007
Anyways, @mukina2, @debosky, @Vieira and others, thanks for the inputs. It was really worth while exchanging views with you guys. We shall speak more in future threads and I hope we won't be intruded by children then smiley

Speak to you l8ers guys and take care for now!
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ritchboi: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2007
Dont b FOOLISH,dat was oviously an error from d server.FOOL
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2007
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! smiley wink cheesy grin

We know the truth boy no need to be ashamed of it smiley Are you the only one who gets error from server?

What an excuse? smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ritchboi: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2007
stop displayin ur FOOLISHNESS,wat oda explanation is there?FOOL.
'wat an excuse?'
perhaps u shud join ur kids in primary skool,ur sentences r woefuly punctuated.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2007
hahahahahahahaha !!!

At least I know how to make a sentence. Learn to spell before you challenge your father mate  grin grin

ritchboi:

'in todays footbal chelsea hav bin winin trophies n arsenal havnt','arsenal fans hav an inferiority complex near chelsea','ghana havnt bin 2 any worldcup',etc.your so ful of shit al d water in d atlantic wont flush u.FOOL

hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Look whos correcting who hahahhahahahaha!!! Can't stop laughing at this kid  grin grin grin

I'm tired abeg. Let me find some clever people to talk to. Good night boy !
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ritchboi: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2007
stop ur FOOLISH behaviour,i'm on my mobile so i hav 2 cut words short 2 save stres,wats ur FOOLISH excuse 4 ur abysmal punctuation?
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by larush: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Mebube Your knowlege of football is very poor i must confess. If you re talking of history we are better than you and if it nased on currently we re toping the league table in England. I guess ure suffering from acute lack of information. I understand ur predicament, chelsea failure is imminent. Arsenal is the richest club in England and chelsea is a distant 3rd.

I think someone needs to inform Mebobe that we re talking of English Premiership here and not the Globalcom premier league. Prior to Wenger arrival in the premiership the league eas very dull and it was only Man U dat was reinging, but Wenger brought vibrancy into the league and he made the premiership attractive.

There is no intent of insult but people should learn not too just say anything dat come out of thier mouth.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by jejelolatu(f): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ topic

bla bla bla
tell us something we havent heard before

u chelsea fans are all acting like cry babies, u should get up ,dust ur backsides and move on.thats the characteristic of a great person or team.

stop acting like victims.
puleaseeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2007
larush:

@ Mebube Your knowlege of football is very poor i must confess. If you re talking of history we are better than you and if it nased on currently we re toping the league table in England. I guess ure suffering from acute lack of information. I understand your predicament, chelsea failure is imminent. Arsenal is the richest club in England and chelsea is a distant 3rd.

I think someone needs to inform Mebobe that we re talking of English Premiership here and not the Globalcom premier league. Prior to Wenger arrival in the premiership the league eas very dull and it was only Manchester United that was reinging, but Wenger brought vibrancy into the league and he made the premiership attractive.

There is no intent of insult but people should learn not too just say anything that come out of their mouth.

Thank you for your input FIFA  cheesy I think I need to educate you on football and teach you football revolves around more than just Arsenal and Arsene Wenger, but enough of that before we start another long talk. If you took the time to  read the former posts which were posted while you were absent, you wont have wasted time typing so much tongue

Anyways, I forgot to add your name in the thank you list, forgot you had some good inputs. We shall discuss in future threads again hopefully.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ayusman16(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2007
@medube,

I'll appreciate u ignore richboi's insults, we used to it on dis forum especially he uses insulting remarks to emphasise his childish points, dis i internet; where anybody can try to feel important but does not know dat somebody somewhere knows him, u'll see his response now, childish i can predict!
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2007
ayusman16:

@medube,

I'll appreciate u ignore richboi's insults, we used to it on this forum especially he uses insulting remarks to emphasise his childish points, this i internet; where anybody can try to feel important but does not know that somebody somewhere knows him, u'll see his response now, childish i can predict!

My brother I wish you gave me this info much much earlier, but nevertheless, I appreciate it. I didn't know many had noticed this baby before me grin

I bet I can predict his next words, "medubes definition of 'intelectual information' is 'in todays football c,   FOOL" smiley. Childish, you are right  wink
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ayusman16(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2007
It's unfortunately oooo. He even lives down my street, if not for tryin to be anonmynous, would av knocked his head after sending him on an errand, too sad for the boy!
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2007
ayusman16:

It's unfortunately oooo. He even lives down my street, if not for tryin to be anonmynous, would av knocked his head after sending him on an errand, too sad for the boy!

hahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by mukina2: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2007
medube grin stop riling up Ritchboi na tongue

Ayusman why r u saying that about a gunner tongue grin u r supposed to close ur eyes or look the other way na cheesy
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ayusman16(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2007
@mukina,

D boy has stepped on my toes b4, he's just lucky dat am not smacking his butt (na becos na gunner o), he shld learn to respect other pple's views and not use childish insults to empasise his own, We gunners breed respect. angry angry
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by mukina2: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2007
Yeah i noticed he was taking it badly . . embarassed

Oya forgive him na cheesy

please na wink

Medube cheesy
i wanted to sue you . .but its for Farrell's sake o grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by rikkyjen(m): 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2007
Something is telling me, Assnal is loosing todays carling game and we all know that means, a Trophy out of the 4 available trophies would be gone!!!!
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by mukina2: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2007
Rikky
you must be hypotized tongue wink
we shall win today's match . its still 0-0 at halftime cheesy
we are not scummies tongue
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ayusman16(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2007
Alright Muki, becos of u and Adegoal's form, he's forgiven, he can now go and sin no more, otherwise, hmmm. Ifa would, cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by rikkyjen(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2007
mukina2:

Rikky
you must be hypotized tongue wink
we shall win today's match . its still 0-0 at halftime cheesy
we are not scummies tongue

Me and you know, Wenger is Allardyce's biatch. Big Sam knows Wengers secret as if they share the same dressing room. Even in the last 2yrs, Big Sam can boast more than any manager in the EPL about holding Assnal  grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by mukina2: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2007
ayusman16:

Alright Muki, because of u and Adegoal's form,  he's forgiven, he can now go and sin no more, otherwise, hmmm. Ifa would,  cool cool cool

angry ok now u wan  vex me angry why must you say my name with that red boot boy grin grin grin

@ Rikky grin
we are on fire . we can demolish any team in the EPL and beyond cool
Big sam is choking on his chewing gum now grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ayusman16(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2007
Dont even go there rikkyjen,, we go see who laff last at the end of the game, no be my gunner! wait and see, we back our mouth with action unlike ur chelski or is it woMan U?
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2007
mukina2:

Medube cheesy
i wanted to sue you . .but its for Farrell's sake o grin

smiley
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by mukina2: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2007
Ayusman
he's a scummie grin

@Medube
looks like Avram is here to stay for cheksli grin grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2007
mukina2:

@Medube
looks like Avram is here to stay for cheksli grin grin

Well if he will do us good, no problems, but I doubt considering he is license less grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by mukina2: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2007
Avram will stay . Roman adores him grin

Infact i see you guys playing in conference next season grin grin

that would be segzy grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2007
@mukina2, no find my trouble o! grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by mukina2: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2007
what did i do? grin

I am just predicting the future for cheksli grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lg Stove Repair Los Angeles / Birmingham 2022: Obichukwu Wins Silver In Men's Para-Powerlifting / Beijing 2008 Olympics, Opening Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.