Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,919 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? (6643 Views)

What Do Arsenal Need To Do To Qualify? / Photo: Arsenal Fans Have A Converge Prayer Against Bayern Munich Match Today / Wetin Do Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2007
ayusman16:

@medube

I think Maureen saw d humiliation from the gunners coming, with or without JM, chelski has not been threatening this season, i think u know that, we would av wiped their butts with his suit, grin grin

I want to believe you read my first post saying things have been rough for the last few weeks, but it still is early to call any shots considering only 7 matches have been played out of 38. wink
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by loyika(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2007
So who is your coach now, JOSE MOURINHO?

Ok, why haven't Chelsea gotten more Trophies than Arsenal (and that trend will not change anytime soon).
Why haven't Chelsea gotten more Fans than Arsenal. (Anywhere in the World).
Why haven't Chelsea made more money than Arsenal.
Why am i wasting my time in this thread.

So your only claim to fame as a Chelsea fan is the fact that Chelsea when under Jose M never lost to Arsenal Gee! I am sure these are the kind of supporters Roman A wants at his club.

Since you answered the question on your life, do yourself a favour (And us all, for that matter) and relate that to football, ALL THE ANSWERS YOU WANT TO YOUR ENQUIRES HAVE BEEN GIVEN BY YOU!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by femionasan(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2007
Just another empty barrel trying to make noise. Abeg ignore.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by McOmo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2007
@LOYIKA

u get time sha . . . . shocked shocked grin

complex indeed !!! cool
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2007
loyika:

So who is your coach now, JOSE MOURINHO?

Ok, why haven't Chelsea gotten more Trophies than Arsenal (and that trend will not change anytime soon).
Why haven't Chelsea gotten more Fans than Arsenal. (Anywhere in the World).
Why haven't Chelsea made more money than Arsenal.
Why am i wasting my time in this thread.

So your only claim to fame as a Chelsea fan is the fact that Chelsea when under Jose M never lost to Arsenal Gee! I am sure these are the kind of supporters Roman A wants at his club.

Since you answered the question on your life, do yourself a favour (And us all, for that matter) and relate that to football, ALL THE ANSWERS YOU WANT TO YOUR ENQUIRES HAVE BEEN GIVEN BY YOU!!

cool GOONER 89

Thank you for your fantastic points, but the fact still remains, we have of "RECENT" (for those who understand what the word means) remained a thorn in Arsenal's flesh and will continue to do so, whether Arsenal has more trophies, whether Arsenal has more fans (which is a statement, I wonder where you got from) or whether Arsenal has made more money, so put that in your pipe and smoke it  cool

It feels good to be TRUE BLUE with all the billions at our disposal  kiss
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by Vieira(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2007
mebude, you are right.

All we Arsenal fans have a complex towards the great Chelski fans.

We envy their football

We envy their great ground

We envy their great support

We envy their great history

We envy their trophy cabinet

Chelsea is just soo great.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by Vieira(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2007
mebude, you are right.

We envy their football

Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2007
Vieira:

mebude, you are right.

We envy their football

Thank you for your double post, but next time if you read carefully it says "Reply (Click Once, Then Wait)" grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by femionasan(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2007
This dude is looking for who to wind up. Better not fall for it.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2007
femionasan:

This dude is looking for who to wind up. Better not fall for it.

O boy, if you know say you no get any better thing wey you wan talk, no talk than to disturb people here wey dey exchange ideas and thoughts. Afterall nobody is fighting anybody, we are only having a discussion, which is what a forum (and this one in particular) is all about. In a discussion not everything shared by each party is 100% correct you know, it is always a give and take situation where people learn and expand their knowledge on what is being discussed.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by femionasan(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2007
Thanks for the Education teacher.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by A40(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2007
Why am i even on this bloodclot thread? Superior my ass!!! is it by winning a few carling cups.Calabar Rovers get history pass una
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ritchboi: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2007
@medube
y is ur definition of recent start from d exact time chelsea r unbeaten against arsenal?Why isnt it from 02 or 03?Or r u telin me if chelsea beat arsenal in dose years ur 'recent' wud hav stil started from 04?U must answer dis question.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2007
You are highly welcome, my student  tongue
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by femionasan(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2007
Oga teacher answer the question.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2007
ritchboi:

@medube
y is your definition of recent start from d exact time chelsea r unbeaten against arsenal?Why isnt it from 02 or 03?Or r u telin me if chelsea beat arsenal in dose years your 'recent' would hav stil started from 04?You must answer this question.

My recent, if you took the time to read my post rather than read the title of the thread, you will see that I was referring to Jose Mourinho's tenure and post-era at Chelsea. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think Jose MOurinho was in Chelsea in 02 - 03. I hope I have answered your question.

You guys seem to be jumping the gun and attacking blindly. I have never said Chelsea has a better record than Arsenal, as that will be foolish, like saying Arsenal or Manchester United have a better record than Liverpool. My bone of contention on this thread is why is it that since, JOse Mourinho took over Chelsea and things turned for the better, which even the blind can atest to, Arsenal fans find it bitter. Afterall, just like Arsene Wenger was a messiah in the Premier League to Arsenal, so was Jose Mourinho to Chelsea. Is there a problem with that?
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2007
femionasan:

Oga teacher answer the question.

So as you no get anything to say, you don turn to solicitor for other people? grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by femionasan(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2007
Worthless, sensless post. Only 4 years na im u dey do like say una don achieve something. And if during Mourhinos time Arsenal never beat Chelsea is there a big deal to it? Or havent u seen relegated teams that some of the top 4 have not beaten b4? Abeg look for something more sensible to post. Even Chelsea fans are not interested in saying anything here cos it doesn't make any sense. Men i aint posting up in here no more.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ritchboi: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2007
@medube
ur talkin crap,'recent' means recent n 'under mourinho' means under mourinho,stop tryn 2 twist it,U SAID 'RECENT'
besides,UNDER MOURINHO,chelsea hav met arsenal 7 times,4 draws n 3 chelsea wins aided by bad decisions by oficials.N dats y ur makin al this noise,arsenal r first,chelsea r 6th,PERIOD
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2007
femionasan:

Worthless, sensless post. Only 4 years na im u dey do like say una don achieve something. And if during Mourhinos time Arsenal never beat Chelsea is there a big deal to it? Or havent u seen relegated teams that some of the top 4 have not beaten before? Abeg look for something more sensible to post. Even Chelsea fans are not interested in saying anything here because it doesn't make any sense. Men i aint posting up in here no more.

You don solicit finish??

I beg no post, we no want hear from you. Your talk no get head no get tail. But, yet I remind you, in today's football, Chelsea has been winning the trophies and Arsenal havent, so pray say una try get something this year. Na small small monkey take go market!  cheesy
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2007
ritchboi:

@medube
your talkin crap,'recent' means recent n 'under mourinho' means under mourinho,stop tryn 2 twist it,You SAID 'RECENT'
besides,UNDER MOURINHO,chelsea hav met arsenal 7 times,4 draws n 3 chelsea wins aided by bad decisions by oficials.N that is y your makin al this noise,arsenal r first,chelsea r 6th,PERIOD

My brother whether recent or under Mourinho, which is still recent, I like the fact you pointed out, 7 meetings, 4 draws and 3 wins for Chelsea, NONE for Arsenal. You can be 1st , we can be 6th but theres only 5 points difference, so hold it well, because when Chelsea dethrones Arsenal, I won't want to hear the excuse, we are rebuilding  grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ritchboi: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2007
'in todays footbal chelsea hav bin winin d trophies n arsenal havnt'
uve jus shown evry1 how foolish u r,i gues 2002-2005 isnt part of 'todays footbal in ur delusional world.ur so pathetic u atract sympathy from d devil
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2007
ritchboi:

'in todays footbal chelsea hav bin winin d trophies n arsenal havnt'
uve jus shown evry1 how foolish you're,i gues 2002-2005 isnt part of 'todays footbal in your delusional world.your so pathetic u atract sympathy from d devil

O boy, restrain from insult if you are here to discuss with me as I have not insulted you. If you need to correct me or put a point, then do so without insult unless go find another child of your age for both of you to be insulting each other during a discussion.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ritchboi: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2007
whos insultin u?I'm telin u made a FOOLISH coment,which was made afta so many oda FOOLISH remarks,which means ur a FOOL,so go n find FOOLS to trade FOOLISH coments wit,n weneva u dis any1,i'l requote dat coment 2 remind evry1 how FOOLISH u are.BIG FOOL!
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by femionasan(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ritchboi

Damn man u crack me up. Lol. Na old man u dey follow talk o lol!!! Anyway i hope this will be the last post for a childish attention seeker. grin grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by debosky(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2007
nuff said by Loyiks, Kit and Vieira

ok, you want your ego massaged by saying AW never beat JM? ok, there you have it.

but this is one thing you refuse to get in your head, in the whole scheme of things, in the long run, in THE BIG PICTURE, it matters little and will merely be a footnote. For Chelsea maybe it will be your brightest time ever, but for us? just a blip.

like I said in my original post, this is all about your so called 'recent success' compared to. no one is disputing that, but if you think that makes you better, I refer you to my fellow gooners posts above.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2007
@richboi or whatever you call yourself, it is very obvious in posts who amongst us is the fool. I don't blame you, because you are the kind of children who manage to make a stupid remark even by saying hello and so u have found a playground where you can demonstrate your stupidity without getting a slap. Boy, grow up. I will leave my 1 year old son, who is the youngest of my kids to exchange views with you because I notice you both operate on the same brain level. i only hope he doesn't come and tell me,daddy, why did you bring this senseless retarded mugu to play with me?
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by mukina2: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2007
Medube

you have suceeded in winding up my people o

OgaV already summarised it all . .ha!
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ritchboi: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2007
'in todays footbal,chelsea hav bin winin trophies n arsenal havnt'
add dat 2 d title of ur thread plus 'ghana havnt bin 2 any worldcup' bla bla bla,den i dont need 2 say more bout ur FOOLISHNESS,i jus pray ur son doesnt bcome a FOOL like his FOOLISH father,u no wat they say like father like son.BIG FOOL!
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2007
ritchboi:

u no what they say like father like son.BIG FOOL!

You must be talking from experience. Anyways, enough playing with you today, little boy, you've had enough. Go to your room, let mummy come and change your pampers and give you your evening cerelac before you put your head to sleep. Night night and don't forget to say your bedtime prayers  kiss

@mukina2

See me see wahala my sister, though I expected the outcome smiley What I didn't expect though, were small children coming to play here when wise men and women like Vieira, Debosky, myself and others are exchanging some intellectual infromation  cool

What has this our Nairaland turned to?  A combination of a playground for children and a room for society rejects to display their stupidity. E go better sha  cheesy
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ritchboi: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2007
medubes definition of 'intelectual information' is 'in todays football c
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2007
ritchboi:

medubes definition of 'intelectual information' is 'in todays football c

Hey boy, accept the fact, you can't even make a complete sentence, let alone talk here  grin Can you explain to us what the baby language you wrote above means?  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beijing 2008 Olympics, Opening Ceremony / Glo Signs Deal With Man Utd / See How Ugandan Police Searched Women For Bombs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.