Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158870 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chinkichun: 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tashamania:

... You only know you've been high when you're feeling low, only hate the road when you missing home, you only know your lover when you let her go..

he's got a great voice too, damnn
I agree with you. I actually heard the song for the first time in a movie (can't remember the title). I had to search for it with the lyrics and download the song... I play it very often ever since smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SelinaBrown(f): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Whitney Houston ft Akon - Like I Never Left
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
chinkichun:

I agree with you. I actually heard the song for the first time in a movie (can't remember the title). I had to search for it with the lyrics and download the song... I play it very often ever since smiley

Lol, I can sing it word for word..
I first heard it on the US billboard chart
Do you know any other song of his?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lana del rey - young and beautiful
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SelinaBrown(f): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Enrique Iglesias ft Whitney Houston - Could I Have This Kiss Forever
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
SelinaBrown:
Chris Brown - Die For You

Wetin be all tHis one na

uNa no dey listen to starbOy WizKid or Olamide baÐÐo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SelinaBrown(f): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Wetin be all tHis one na

Lol.....I do sometimes not always....what are you listening to??
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jason Derulo - the other side
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SelinaBrown(f): 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tashamania:
Jason Derulo - the other side
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SelinaBrown(f): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jah Cure - Love Is
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SelinaBrown(f): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Banky W - Jaiye Orimi
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chinkichun: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tashamania:

Lol, I can sing it word for word..
I first heard it on the US billboard chart
Do you know any other song of his?

Try "hearts on fire" and "all the little lights"

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SelinaBrown(f): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wizkid - Ojuelegba
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SelinaBrown(f): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Trey songz - Smartphones
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SelinaBrown(f): 12:09am On Nov 30, 2014
Toni Braxton - Spanish Guitar........
Good night......
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2014
Cool Kids - Echosmith

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 30, 2014
She came to give it you - Usher ft Nicki Minaj
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IamDavidJames(m): 12:45am On Nov 30, 2014
Tons of News & Songs arrive and are made available on www.knrepublic.com visit daily for updates. Also, follow this topic if you are feeling lazy to check it out.
https://www.nairaland.com/2013806/kushnation-republic-knrepublic.com-twitter-knrep
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Exjoker(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Wetin be all tHis one na

Lol...To be frank this people's songs ain't motivational at all, thou i don't listen Omlamide's songs cause I don't usually know what the song is all abourt maybe cause of his use of tribal accent. I will rather listen to Wizkid old songs than his new songs. I don't listen to song cause of it beat. Repping Hip hop and country music anytime...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Exjoker(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2014
Shai Linne- Justified
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2014
olamide ft phyno-in my circle

grin phyno is a clown wada f is the meaning of "daddymuonso"
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Wetin be all tHis one na

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you just made me laugh like a goatcheesycheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2014
jason derulo-trumpets
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2014
Exjoker:
Lol...To be frank this people's songs ain't motivational at all, thou i don't listen Omlamide's songs cause I don't usually know what the song is all abourt maybe cause of his use of tribal accent. I will rather listen to Wizkid old songs than his new songs. I don't listen to song cause of it beat. Repping Hip hop and country music anytime...

Yea true.. But we sHould rather prOmote our hOme made musics than tHose foreign ones.. I hardly listen to foreign musics cOz I hardly hear what they're saying.. Especially tHat guy with dreadlock' LilWayne abi wetindem dey call am
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2014
nickz:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you just made me laugh like a goatcheesycheesy

Bros na true na.. All of dem just dey write Lil wayne chris brOwn etc whereas na Tope alabi A̶̲̥̅̊η∂ Sunny ade music dem dey hear tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Flygeriansteve: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2014
Simi--Tiff

Funny tho this is a girl song, I like it!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Flygeriansteve: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Yea true.. But we sHould rather prOmote our hOme made musics than tHose foreign ones.. I hardly listen to foreign musics cOz I hardly hear what they're saying.. Especially tHat guy with dreadlock' LilWayne abi wetindem dey call am
You see if to say you dey hear wetin dem dey talk you for like am. I hardly listen to Lil Wayne too but Olamide sef follow join that category. Whether foreign or local, there's point in promoting wetin you no like.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Flygeriansteve:
You see if to say you dey hear wetin dem dey talk you for like am. I hardly listen to Lil Wayne too but Olamide sef follow join that category. Whether foreign or local, there's point in promoting wetin you no like.

Atleast we still understand A̶̲̥̅̊η∂ comprehend Olamide's song..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Bros na true na.. All of dem just dey write Lil wayne chris brOwn etc whereas na Tope alabi A̶̲̥̅̊η∂ Sunny ade music dem dey hear tongue
music is all about the mood i'm in.....most naija songs only fit in to when i feel very highly spirited........meanwhile,i still want to listen to reasonable lyrics....not someone shouting "i want you body sleepin in my bed" at every interval
which i get(high spirit) in foreign rock songs and still get meaning

on sundays when i'm at home,my mum doesn't play naija christian music.....she says they overuse the talking drum and bands and every song sounds like a carnival....
sometimes she plays old school music like otis redding,frankie castellucio and i just fall in love.

i can't spend 40 mins listening to naija music........it causes dangerous side effect on your brain and mentality.grin...........only few really do good music
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Olamide - Yemi my lover
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Flygeriansteve: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Atleast we still understand A̶̲̥̅̊η∂ comprehend Olamide's song..
I understand and comprehend Olamide sings nonsense too like tha Story for the Gods song promoting rape...besides any song that has tupa tupa beat is a no-no for me except im at a party or club or sth like that
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Flygeriansteve: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2014
Dammy Krane--Amin

^^@Dope. One of the few naija songs worth my playlist

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.