Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158743 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 10:39am On Nov 30, 2014
nickz:
music is all about the mood i'm in.....most naija songs only fit in to when i feel very highly spirited........meanwhile,i still want to listen to reasonable lyrics....not someone shouting "i want you body sleepin in my bed" at every interval
which i get(high spirit) in foreign rock songs and still get meaning

on sundays when i'm at home,my mum doesn't play naija christian music.....she says they overuse the talking drum and bands and every song sounds like a carnival....
sometimes she plays old school music like otis redding,frankie castellucio and i just fall in love.

i can't spend 40 mins listening to naija music........it causes dangerous side effect on your brain and mentality.grin...........only few really do good music

'Kod' forbid na me u write tHis Long epistle fOr

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2014
Dopeyomi:

'Kod' forbid na me u write tHis Long d fOr
lol.........lemme make it 1 page
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2014
Flygeriansteve:
I understand and comprehend Olamide sings nonsense too like tha Story for the Gods song promoting rape...besides any song that has tupa tupa beat is a no-no for me except im at a party or club or sth like that

BrOs listen to yourself na 'song promoting rape'

How would a song prOmote rape BrOs pls stOp following the crowd abeq.. Haven't you listen to Nicki Minaj Anaconda You guys didn't come up with a claim tHat the song is promoting indecency.. Abi u no hear 'my anaconda d0pe' I l♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ve this big fat as.sS.. The song is cool in ur ears cause its a foreign one.. This are tHe people our musicians are imitating yet you're complain about their song

The day I watched tHat Nicki Minaj Anaconda video I masturbated 3times.. cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2014
One Direction-Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2014
nickz:
lol.........lemme make it 1 page

No ooo abeq... My Nokia 3310 go hang if yOu make Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ 1page..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2014
^^^funny guy

Ed Sheeran-Don't
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2014
maroon5-leaving california
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2014
E40 - Red Cup.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Flygeriansteve: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2014
Dopeyomi:

BrOs listen to yourself na 'song promoting rape'

How would a song prOmote rape BrOs pls stOp following the crowd abeq.. Haven't you listen to Nicki Minaj Anaconda You guys didn't come up with a claim tHat the song is promoting indecency.. Abi u no hear 'my anaconda d0pe' I l♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ve this big fat as.sS.. The song is cool in ur ears cause its a foreign one.. This are tHe people our musicians are imitating yet you're complain about their song

The day I watched tHat Nicki Minaj Anaconda video I masturbated 3times.. cheesy
maybe d song no promote rape buh d message dey abt one girl wey dey do like say she no want the thing but she must take am by force. Me ah no like tha kin song. Nicki oh nicki. Tha girl you see, i no send her music but her video ehn? If i hear say i no watch am, make thunder fire my left yansh.lol Buh wait you milk yourself 3 times after you watch Anaconda? I dey learn where you dey o.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Flygeriansteve: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2014
Ed Sheeran-- A Team

Deep song.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2014
Flygeriansteve:
maybe d song no promote rape buh d message dey abt one girl wey dey do like say she no want the thing but she must take am by force. Me ah no like tha kin song. Nicki oh nicki. Tha girl you see, i no send her music but her video ehn? If i hear say i no watch am, make thunder fire my left yansh.lol Buh wait you milk yourself 3 times after you watch Anaconda? I dey learn where you dey o.

grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Bang- Olamide ft lilKesh
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Batife-ori- Olamide
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Blood money- Olamide
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Bombay- Wizkid
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Celebrate- Wizkid
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Church- Olamide
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Skelewu- Davido
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dorobucci- Mavins
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Double waHala Remix- Oritse Femi ft Dbanj
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dhutty whyne- Wizkid ft Banky W
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dopeyomi(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Eleda mi- Olamide
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
holy holy - donnie mclukcin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Westlife-My Love kiss

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Exjoker(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Yea true.. But we sHould rather prOmote our hOme made musics than tHose foreign ones.. I hardly listen to foreign musics cOz I hardly hear what they're saying.. Especially tHat guy with dreadlock' LilWayne abi wetindem dey call am
Lol... I don't listen to circular rap even if I do its just few songs from some few Artists; B.O.B, and Eminem precisely. My problem with our local artists is that most of the things the say in their songs are gibberish and a high beat (I can't dance you know)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Exjoker(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Rodney At kin - Watching you
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Exjoker:
Lol... I don't listen to circular rap even if I do its just few songs from some few Artists; B.O.B, and Eminem precisely. My problem with our local artists is that most of the things the say in their songs are gibberish and a high beat (I can't dance you know)
you're not alone. The only Nigerian singer of our time who i respect is 2face, he songs are meaningful. Davido's aye and other few meaningful songs. I listen to meaningful song. Not, "are you gonna dance o, if i show you my money" i no sabi dance too, so i don't listen to pop.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
T.I ft chris brown - Get back up.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by valmunich(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
missberrypop5:
T.I ft chris brown - Get back up.
One of my fav cool

T.I couldn't help to make a hella sense in that song

One of the reasons I still respect him...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
valmunich:

One of my fav cool

T.I couldn't help to make a hella sense in that song

One of the reasons I still respect him...
i so much love it. I play it everyday. That and 'dead and gone' which he did with justin timberlake
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by valmunich(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
missberrypop5:
i so much love it. I play it everyday. That and 'dead and gone' which he did with justin timberlake
Yea, I like that too. Seems you're more into foreign music
?

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.