Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1157762 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AAinEqGuinea: 3:53am On Jun 21, 2015
SirShymexx:
Fvck it, I'm drunk as shiit and sober as fvck.

Let me drop some of my favourite generic rap tunes!!

Dre Ft. Rick Ross, The Game, Fat Joe, Pusha-T & Dirtbag - Chevy Ridin' High (remix)

Pusha-T dropped arguably one of greatest verses ever in hip-hop on this track!

Kills me how New York lost its footing in hip hop... Lol. Smdh. Don't get me wrong the south is ok, it's just a bit slow, a different genre that has taken over hip hop for the last 10-15 years

Dipset was it, clipse too. Classics.. New York fell off too hard. I don't watch battlerap anymore bc of what it has turned to. Garbage. Decided I had enough after the Cassidy and Diz battle
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 4:04am On Jun 21, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Kills me how New York lost its footing in hip hop... Lol. Smdh. Don't get me wrong the south is ok, it's just a bit slow, a different genre that has taken over hip hop for the last 10-15 years

Dipset was it, clipse too. Classics.. New York fell off too hard. I don't watch battlerap anymore bc of what it has turned to. Garbage. Decided I had enough after Cassidy and Diz battle

Yes, but I think New York fell off cos of 50cent. When he came through, he kind of shut off the whole city cos none of them helped him when he was coming up. He had to go all the way to Eminem and Dr Dre (via Detroit and LA) to break through. Ja Rule, DMX, and Jay Z (Nas to an extent) were the biggest New York artists back then. DMX fell off to drugs...and once he killed Ja Rule's career, it was over for New York. Then the South got its shine.

Anyway, I think the future is bright for New York - with A$ap Rocky and the mob, Flatbush Zombies, Joey Bada$$, and Action Bronson. But right now, the West Coast is winning with Kendrick Lemar, Schoolboy Q, YG, Fashawn, Dom Kennedy, Sage the Gemini, Nipsey, Ab-Soul, and my favourite right now Vince Staples.

Ps: don't mind the typos and incoherence, I'm lean as fvck just vibing and tryna get a good beat. grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AAinEqGuinea: 5:11am On Jun 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

Yes, but I think New York fell off cos of 50cent. When he came through, he kind of shut off the whole city cos none of them helped him when he was coming up. He had to go all the way to Eminem and Dr Dre (via Detroit and LA) to break through. Ja Rule, DMX, and Jay Z (Nas to an extent) were the biggest New York artists back then. DMX fell off to drugs...and once he killed Ja Rule's career, it was over for New York. Then the South got its shine.

Anyway, I think the future is bright for New York - with A$ap Rocky and the mob, Flatbush Zombies, Joey Bada$$, and Action Bronson. But right now, the West Coast is winning with Kendrick Lemar, Schoolboy Q, YG, Fashawn, Dom Kennedy, Sage the Gemini, Nipsey, Ab-Soul, and my favourite right now Vince Staples.

Ps: don't mind the typos and incoherence, I'm lean as fvck just vibing and tryna get a good beat. grin

Once 50 murdered Jadakiss I knew it was over. These days we know lyrically rich artists don't get deals so I'm one of the few who supports the unsung, unsigned movement on worldstar and other internet radio programs. I guess its sorta hypocritical to vilify the illuminati but then dance to their new beats they drop.

"don't mind the typos"... Don't worry...lol.. pour some up for me... Typos.Fvck Up Some Commas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKl6umkwKfU

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 5:28am On Jun 21, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Once 50 murdered Jadakiss I knew it was over. These days we know lyrically rich artists don't get deals so I'm one of the few who supports the unsung, unsigned movement on worldstar and other internet radio programs. I guess its sorta hypocritical to vilify the illuminati but then dance to their new beats they drop.

"don't mind the typos"... Don't worry...lol.. pour some up for me... Typos.Fvck Up Some Commas

Let me fvck this shiit up with some old school Obie Trice - real name no gimmick (I'm out, yo).

Obie Trice - Rap name

Obie Trice ft. Akon - Snitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isaXqowHZuU

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Marina and the Diamonds -> Immortal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYGKxxTXqSs
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
How He Loves..............David Crowder Band
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ewuro4: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
ApexTitan:

For reals. And there I was thinking you were the typical mom.

This describes you very well... except in this case it's hip hop and RnB cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewkDxrY8qv4

Hehe more like that. I'm a weird kinda mom. Love my dorty songs grin

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Prestige324: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
You will laugh your ass out

Watch "Sexy Funny Statues" on YouTube - Sexy Funny Statues:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_O8WmsE0jw
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Tye Trebbett ------'What can I do ( saw this guy live two years ago, and he is one gifted human).
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
John Legend x Commons - Glory

this song really gives me chills between mins 1:55-2:25

RaeMystix aside switching between high notes, what other 'gifted' thing does tribbet doundecided
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Prestige324: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Enjoying this Sunday evening with this song.

Watch "Because of You - Kylie" on YouTube - Because of You - Kylie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iEu8VjRylQ
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
airforce1 - search your diva grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Freiburger(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ewuro4: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Whoop!

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
sarkodie - his majesty
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by coogar: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
canibus...

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2015
coogar:
canibus...
I love that song.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2015
Song: Shadows
Artist: Dev
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Prestige324: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2015
This guy is a bad ass guy. I love this jamz. Guys use your earphone to listen to this lovely jamz

FRIZZLE - IYA FEAT TEE BLAQ & SOSSICK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1jzXC-bIwM
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Matato: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Syusi Oemgi _ Day by day
DMX _ Never give up
Don Moen _ As we worship

Here @: http://www.naijapals.com/music/Day_by_day_Syusi_Oemgi__Prod__by_T_bone_-41223
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Beyonce - poison

I no sabi wetin Bey wash put for diss song bet e dey really really shack mecheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Love, marriage and divorce - Babyface & Toni Braxton

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cupidhero(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hozier-Take me to church
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ewuro4: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2015

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Prestige324: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Prestige324: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Prestige324: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Playing house of cuppy 2 by DJ cuppy. Wow that lady Na die.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ewuro4: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Micheal Bolton .. Without you.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lorde ---- Tennis Court
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chris Brown x Ariana Grande - don't be gone too long

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.