Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1157306 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Claroo(m): 5:35am On Jun 23, 2015
Sean Tizzle......Abeg
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ewuro4: 5:37am On Jun 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by FOREXMARTS: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2015
Listening to shooting star by young thug featuring Gucci Maine from his 1017 thug mixtape. Got it and "Nigeria" by the same artist on repeat by the way.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by waxboy(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2015
Listenin to the latest DANCE HALL hit Tittle::SKIMAH DANCE by WAXBOY ft an afcast name BLACKMAMBA..Gat urs nw @ www.datafilehost.com/d/0c9af557
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by waxboy(m): 9:35am On Jun 23, 2015
Listen to this unbeatable instrumental produce by DSPY..Waxboy ft an afcast artist..dnt miss what u wil regret gat urs nw..www.datafilehost.com/d/0c9af557
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ApexTitan(m): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2015
Bad - Wale ft Tiara Thomas.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
2pac - Unconditional love

2pac - Can u get away

Vince Staples - Hell can wait (Full EP)

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by coogar: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
slim shady spazzing out

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
coogar:
slim shady spazzing out
this one is old news. have you downloaded Kendrick Lamar's album? ✘

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
i know who i am - sinach
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kelvinanino: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
i swear i never hear any song like this before....is this guy a nigerian? he goes by the name STRANGER! Haba stranger qua! but the guys is goooooooooooood! guys please this is the song i'm listening to right now abeggggggggggggggg! here is the link www.gospelph.com/download/?=667
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
No Sleep by Janet Jackson. I feel like it's the 90s again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_2_VgUdeq4
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
Enya - Only Time
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 12:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

this one is old news.
have you downloaded Kendrick Lamar's album? ✘
you got it all messed up son. eminem could never be old school even if he lost his voice and rapped in signs language
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hormor14(m): 1:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Download my first single MUTUAL LOVING and you will not regret it. www.datafilehost.com/d/c94062e8 and tell me what you think about it .......if you love it ,dont forget to share the link
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Prestige324: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2015
Wow the reggae master is back with this one. I can't stop shouting wow to this song. If anybody still remember "IT IS WELL" By Buchy. He's back again. Wow.

Buchy - It's still legal ft Farlon Lyte:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1j1qV7S7A
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Classic Man by Jidenna
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by coogar: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

this one is old news.
have you downloaded Kendrick Lamar's album? ✘

kendrick lamar is not good enough abeg....
west coast needs another flag-bearer. this is one of the reasons suge knight is a public enemy. his involvement in the death of 2pac set the west coast 50 years back. no leader since 1996!

SirShymexx:
2pac - Unconditional love

2pac - Can u get away

Vince Staples - Hell can wait (Full EP)

remember this joint back in 01??

foxy brown räping an arabic instrumental with swag. i remember listening to this song 50 times back to back. the era of good rap songs are over abeg. the golden age was the best era.

1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
coogar:

west coast needs another flag-bearer. this is one of the reasons suge knight is a public enemy. his involvement in the death of 2pac set the west coast 50 years back. no leader since 1996!

foxy brown räping an arabic instrumental with swag. i remember listening to this song 50 times back to back. the era of good rap songs are over abeg. the golden age was the best era.
Kendrick lamar is nt good enough?.shocked have u heard "How much a dollar cost"? By Kendrick lamar?

So what is really missing in kendrick lamar's music?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by coogar: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Kendrick lamar is nt good enough?.shocked have u heard "How much a dollar cost"? By Kendrick lamar?

So what is really missing in kendrick lamar's music?

kendrick lamar is mediocre!
he's the modenine of west coast. just because you are the only one interested in a particular art doesn't make you the best.

you wanna compare lamar to biggie, big pun, jay-z, nas or my white boy(eminem)? there's a difference between candy bars & real rap. even with the support of dre & jim iovine, he's still yet to blow up like nitro.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
coogar:

Inga!!

That was the era when they were always using far east sounds - Dr. Dre also did an Indian sounding tune for a next female artist (I can't remember her name now) on Interscope back then.

The golden era - 90s and noughties!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nas - Life's a biitch

Nas - Surviving the Times

Nas - The Message

50cent - Ghetto Quran

50cent - Many Men
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by coogar: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

Inga!!

That was the era when they were always using far east sounds - Dr. Dre also did an Indian sounding tune for a next female artist (I can't remember her name now) on Interscope back then.

The golden era - 90s and noughties!

truth hurts with rakim?? grin
classic shyte!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
coogar:

kendrick lamar is mediocre!
he's the modenine of west coast. just because you are the only one interested in a particular art doesn't make you the best.

you wanna compare lamar to biggie, big pun, jay-z, nas or my white boy(eminem)? there's a difference between candy bars & real rap. even with the support of dre & jim iovine, he's still yet to blow up like nitro.
this is a 1st time am seein a hiphop head saying kendrick music is mediocre.

So who is the new hiphop head for u now,kendrick lamar?
But even Eminem once endorce kendrick lamar as one of the new boy u should look out for,kendrick been the only rapper on Eminem album that year....correct me if am wrong
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by coogar: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
this is a 1st time am seein a hiphop head saying kendrick music is mediocre.

So who is the new hiphop head for u now,kendrick lamar?
But even Eminem once endorce kendrick lamar as one of the new boy u should look out for,kendrick been the only rapper on Eminem album that year....correct me if am wrong

eminem & kendrick belong to interscope/aftermath. they are family - what do you expect? kendrick is the big hope for west coast so he gets the rare reviews but if you really put it down, what has he achieved?

there's no new hiphop head - the mainstream is dead, this is why battle rap is gaining more recognition and you have industry niggaz switching lanes now to be in battle rap. tell me one hip hop album that could rival 50 cent's "get rich or die trying" in the last 6 years?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
coogar:

truth hurts with rakim?? grin
classic shyte!

Yeah - classic tune! grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
coogar:

eminem & kendrick belong to interscope/aftermath. they are family - what do you expect? kendrick is the big hope for west coast so he gets the rare reviews but if you really put it down, what has he achieved?

there's no new hiphop head - the mainstream is dead, this is why battle rap is gaining more recognition and you have industry niggaz switching lanes now to be in battle rap. tell me one hip hop album that could rival 50 cent's "get rich or die trying" in the last 6 years?
Kendrick album went plantinum in few days, and if ur talking about achivement,for me i felt the new pple on board aint paying much attention to real hiphop,now we have many 2chains wanna be err where...though i dnt really know how u judge lyricism,but i luv story telling Emcee and kendrick is really doing that....and bro how did u come to that conclusion of kendrick lamar been mediocre? "grin"

Eminem 2010 Album "Recovery" will put that 50 cent "Rich or die trying" in the grave anyday anytime bro "grin"
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ChiomaUdemba(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
if you are about to give up because of the way your songs are always mixed and mastered, just don't. Work with us at CMM studios ikeja, at a very affordable price, and be rest assured that your song will meet industry standard. call us on 08022399784.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Freiburger(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Prestige324: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wow the reggae master is back with this one. I can't stop shouting wow to this song. If anybody still remember "IT IS WELL" By Buchy. He's back again. Wow.

Buchy - It's still legal ft Farlon Lyte:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1j1qV7S7A

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.