Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1159526 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Djangocode:
Nice one Dearie.. That makes the two of us..
Me 3!

Paradise
Viva La Vida
Fix You
Yellow
Magic
A Sky Full Of Stars
E.t.c,Cnt Mention All
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by eipreel(f): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Flashlight- Jessie J
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by walanter(m): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2015
RSpeech2000:
#Trending song titled #AwonKanWa?? The song is a SLANG which is 99% controversial..Listen & download www.datafilehost.com/d/44bf37b7 God bless...
u dey crazz I swear...just go dey sing for ur triba menh madness dey ur head u no no
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rimski: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oby Okafor a.k.a Pretty Queen of the Gospel is One of Nigeria’s youngest, Classiest and gifted vocalist and songwriter.

https://obyokafor./2015/09/28/oby-okafor-a-k-a-pretty-queen-of-the-gospel/

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
RaeMystix:
All American Rejects .....Move along. # TBTH#
RaeMystix:
So Far away -----Staind( 14 shades of grey).
Yaaaaaaaaaayy! Happy i found another rock fan on this thread. I'm a an of All American Rejects songs but I haven't listen to this their 'Move along' track. Hope it wilful be worth my download? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Yaaaaaaaaaayy! Happy i found another rock fan on this thread. I'm a an of All American Rejects songs but I haven't listen to this their 'Move along' track. Hope it wilful be worth my download? undecided
Why download?. Why don't you watch their videos on youtube?.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2015
RaeMystix:

Why download?. Why don't you watch their videos on youtube?.
I actually have a couple of their songs - Dirty little secret, gives you hell, it ends tonight, top of the world, I just haven't heard the 'move along song'.

Okies, I will check it out on youtube. What's is your favorite Staind song?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 1:36am On Oct 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I actually have a couple of their songs - Dirty little secret, gives you hell, it ends tonight, top of the world, I just haven't heard the 'move along song'.

Okay!...My fav Staind songs is obviously So far away.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2015
RaeMystix:

Okay!...My fav Staind songs is obviously So far away.
So Far away is really cool, really really cool but I will pick 'Zoe Jane' and 'it's been a while' over it. tongue tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sovpounds(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2015
Emmy Gee featuring AB Crazy and DJ Dimplez - Rands and Nairas http://bobl.us/bobl/all?id=359319 (audio)

http://bobl.us/bobl/all?id=359340 (video)

I know the money coming I can feel it in ma soul, yeah we be popping bottles from Jozi to Lagos
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2015
Ca$h Out - Cashin' Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlvLUcaRdGI&app=desktop

Throwback, lol. Word out on the street is Ca$h Out was cashin' out ' til he was all cashed out! Don't quote me, its just a hunch.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
So Far away is really cool, really really cool but I will pick 'Zoe Jane' and 'it's been a while' over it. tongue tongue

Okay!!!!...To each his own. Still "So far away's still my fav from Staind. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:

I also love Creed ......With arms wide open, and One last Breath.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
RaeMystix:

I also love Creed ......With arms wide open, and One last Breath.
Coincidentally, those are the only two Creed songs on my phone, though 'My sacrifice' is another masterpiece by the band.

You listen to Switchfoot?

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Coincidentally, those are the only two Creed songs on my phone, though 'My sacrifice' is another masterpiece by the band.

You listen to Switchfoot?

Yes!...I do. "This Is your life" is my favorite from the band, and actually one of my fav songs of all time. I've seen them live. It was a concert that was organized by the church i used to attend.

Linkin Park?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
RaeMystix:

Yes!...I do. "This Is your life" is my favorite from the band, and actually one of my fav songs of all time. I've seen them live. It was a concert that was organized by the church i used to attend.

Linkin Park?

I have probably all Switchfoot songs ever. My favourites are ;

Dare you to move
Your love is a song
On fire
You

Yeah I'm a big fan of Linkin Park too. The band has me attached to them like glue with each hit they keep churning out always. My best Linkin Park song definitely is 'Leave out all the rest'.. .... Never heard any ballad as good as that in my whole life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:

I have probably all Switchfoot songs ever. My favourites are ;

Dare you to move
Your love is a song
On fire
You

Yeah I'm a big fan of Linkin Park too. The band has me attached to them like glue with each hit they keep churning out always. My best Linkin Park song definitely is 'Leave out all the rest'.. .... Never heard any ballad as good as that in my whole life.

In the end and most especially NUMB ft Jayz is my fav song from Linkin Park. I think they got lots of exposure from the Transformer movie franchise.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
RaeMystix:

In the end and most especially NUMB ft Jayz is my fav song from Linkin Park. I think they got lots of exposure from the Transformer movie franchise.

Hmmmmmmmm, I'm guessing you are not just a fan of rock music but rap as well, seeing both of your favorite Linkin Park songs are mix of rap and alternative..
Errrrrrm I'm not one of them Transformer movies biggest fan but I remember listening to 'leave out all the rest' as one of the soundtracks for Transformers 2.

Aside Creed, Linkin Park, All American Rejects, which other rock band/artistes do you fancy?

Do you want to know my top ten rock songs ever?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=FriedPlantain post=38643067]

[b][i]Hmmmmmmmm, I'm guessing you are not just a fan of rock music but rap as well, seeing both of your favorite Linkin Park songs are mix of rap and alternative..
Errrrrrm I'm not one of them Transformer movies biggest fan but I remember listening to 'leave out all the rest' as one of the soundtracks for Transformers 2.

Aside Creed, Linkin Park, All American Rejects, which other rock band/artistes do you fancy?

I'm.actually not really a fan of rap.

Well. I like The calling, Aerosmith, Big fan of Nickelback, Hoobastank, 3 doors down,The fray, Newsboys, Gavin DeGraw kiss .Huge U2 fan. Got to watch their concert live on Youtube about 3 years ago... I like Greenday and Nirvana, but not such a huge fan of them....Kinda digging Imagine Dragons. Their recent song. Radioactive was a great hit.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
RaeMystix:
I'm.actually not really a fan of rap.

Well. I like The calling, Aerosmith, Big fan of Nickelback, Hoobastank, 3 doors down,The fray, Newsboys, Gavin DeGraw .Huge U2 fan. Got to watch their concert live on Youtube about 3 years ago... I like Greenday and Nirvana, but not such a huge fan of them....Kinda digging Imagine Dragons. Their recent song. Radioactive was a great hit.
Hmmmm, I like your blend of favorite rock artistes.

U2, Aerosmith, Nirvana representing old school
While there is Imagine dragon, Gavin DeGraw, The fray, Hoobastank which is more like the new school.

Green Day which more of punk rock
The fray is core alternative
While Imagine dragon sing more of indie rock

By the way, Radioactive is no way recent, the song is already 2 years old now. I still prefer 'It's time' to Radioactive though. tongue

If you were to pick your top rock songs from your playlist, which would make your top ten? undecided
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 6:02am On Oct 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Hmmmm, I like your blend of favorite rock artistes.

U2, Aerosmith, Nirvana representing old school
While there is Imagine dragon, Gavin DeGraw, The fray, Hoobastank which is more like the new school.

Green Day which more of punk rock
The fray is core alternative
While Imagine dragon sing more of indie rock

By the way, Radioactive is no way recent, the song is already 2 years old now. I still prefer 'It's time' to Radioactive though. tongue

If you were to pick your top rock songs from your playlist, which would make your top ten? undecided

Switchfoot.....This is your life.
Hoobastank......The reason
U2........Beautiful Day.
Evanescence-----Bring me back to life.
Linkin Park ft Jayz -----Numb.
Nickelback------If today was your last day.
The calling....Whereever you will go.
Daughtry------Feels like tonight.
Gavin DeGraw....I don't wanna be.
Imagine Dragons-----Radioactive.
Goo dolls--- Iris
Oasis------Wonderwall

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2015
RaeMystix:

Switchfoot.....This is your life.
Hoobastank......The reason
U2........Beautiful Day.
Evanescence-----Bring me back to life.
Linkin Park ft Jayz -----Numb.
Nickelback------If today was your last day.
The calling....Whereever you will go.
Daughtry------Feels like tonight.
Gavin DeGraw....I don't wanna be.
Imagine Dragons-----Radioactive.
Goo dolls--- Iris

Hmmmmmm, not bad. You seem to majorly fancy alternative rock, your list is obviously dominated by the genre.

Something also tells me your love for rock music is probably recent, say 5 years ago or so. undecided
I could be wrong though. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2015
Ordinary people...Cobhams Asuquo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Hmmmmmm, not bad. You seem to majorly fancy alternative rock, your list is obviously dominated by the genre.

Something also tells me your love for rock music is probably recent, say 5 years ago or so. undecided
I could be wrong though. tongue
Yes It is....One can tell, judging from the year each song was released.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
current mood cry cry sad

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Ca$h Out - Cashin' Out

Throwback, lol. Word out on the street is Ca$h Out was cashin' out ' til he was all cashed out! Don't quote me, its just a hunch.
I’m ridin’ ‘round with that nina
You know we smokin’ on Keisha
Hey, hey, hey can I meet you hoe?
(Cool) cheesy cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Salvation has been brought down

* apy sunday RaeMystix *

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.