Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1159055 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrTeymee(m): 5:09am On Oct 11, 2015
Pheelz - Hustle..

perfect song to start the day with..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 11, 2015
Nmeri17:
I had a horrible horrible day. just came online to dispel my bitterness. Not like it did me any good tho. In fact, I left accosted by more horribleness, seeing my outstretched arm of friendship had been left suspended in the cold cyber air, to shrivel

You shouldn't let anything on here bum you out like that. Hope your days have been going better!
such unbridled enthusiasm to teach can only be displayed by someone who has dutifully sacrificed her entire adult life to her undying passion of tutelage. am i right?? wink

I only have a BSc, but I've an interview coming up to get into a Master's program. Wish me luck! I would love to go even further if that works out.

anyways guess whose turn it is to take geography and map reading classes?? tongue

the way the continent is shaped, my country's location signifies the cardiac chambers. furthermore East Africa is the belly, South the feet/genitals etc

Lol, I don't agree with this at all. You're def reaching with that label! I looked into it and even Malawi and Sudan's claims to the title appear more genuine tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by idriswahab(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by doublex: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
OMG girls,Mary J Blige,Beyonce,Taylor Swift,Diana Ross and Michael Jackson cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by doublex: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
OMG girls,Mary J Blige,Beyonce,Taylor Swift,Diana Ross and Michael Jackson cheesy also One Direction and Diggy,yeahhhhhhhhhhh
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 1:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Years And Years - Shine

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mowah: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2015
Moussoulou - oumou sangare and yeke yeke - mory kante
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2015
1000 Emerald Pools by Borns Strangely Beautiful by Amethystium Terrence Loves You by Lana Del Rey Swan Song by Lana Del Rey
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rilwayne001: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fela Kuti - Unknown Soldier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnRfgzXrFTI
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
The Game ft Nas – The Ghetto

(Off the newly released Documentary 2 album - classic album).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e_lWFkL4Kg

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by laboldkid(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
My top 6

1: Hozier- From Eden
2: Rihanna - As real as you and me (Home)
3: Bastille- Oblivion
4: Charlie Puth ft Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye
5: Lauryn Hill - Feeling Good(Cover)
6: Ed Sheeran - Make It Rain

Enjoy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Roland17(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Phyno Phynoooooo #Connect
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Iyanya Ft Lil Kesh - Okamfo
Fuse ODG Ft Sean Paul - Dangerous Love
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 1:52am On Oct 13, 2015
christina Aguilera

obvious
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Zella Day - Hypnotic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pySSdwwx204
Bright eyes of the solstice
Wherever your mind is headed for a freight train city
Locked up till your moon lit
Brushin' my hair back
Feelin' ya lips on my cold neck

Magnetic everything about you
You really got me now

You do it to me so well
Hypnotic takin' over me
Make me feel like someone else
You got me talkin' in my sleep
I don't wanna come back down
I don't wanna touch the ground
Pacific ocean dug so deep
Hypnotic takin' over me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2015
The Offspring - Come Out & Play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFwkv14u3b4

You gotta keep 'em separated! Woot!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opineflu(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2015
fetty wap ....RGF island
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ddshow(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2015
Beamon - Tea on the stove
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2015
2face-kiss of life embarassed embarassed
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AJZionMantleCD(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
MICROBOARDS PRINTABLE WATER RESISTANT A-GRADE PROFESSIONAL BLANK DISC
BOTH CD-R & DVD-R @ N26 x 100
THE BEST PRICE YOU CAN GET FOR A PROFESSIONAL WATER RESISTANT CD-R/DVD-R
THIS IS REAL AND NOT A JOKE... Call: 08023177821, 08033442539, 07038386244
30, Awolowo Way, Opp. Awolowo Glass House, Ikeja - Lagos.
HURRY NOW, WHILE STOCK LAST. SHARE THIS NOW TO FRIENDS
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by crystalash6590: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
NEW NIGERIAN SINGING SENSATION NEZERADO! !

LIKE,COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE && THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Mpu2MoGjA
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You shouldn't let anything on here bum you out like that. Hope your days have been going better!

I only have a BSc, but I've an interview coming up to get into a Master's program. Wish me luck! I would love to go even further if that works out.

Lol, I don't agree with this at all. You're def reaching with that label! I looked into it and even Malawi and Sudan's claims to the title appear more genuine tongue
oh my dear Enlightened, the daughter of Soul embarassed I hope my goodwill message is not coming in late?? God be with you sweets!!

what's the Masters on? if you don't feel like telling I'll understand smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
been uncontrollably playing Pammy Udubunch's "Asaba" every hour for the past three days!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rimski: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Graviton2(m): 3:58am On Oct 14, 2015
Future x Drake - Where you at Fetty Wap x Drake - Come my way rmx Future - Commas Meek Mill x Nicki Minaj x Chris Brown - Eyes on you Drake - Energy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ossaifamous(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2015
When DJ play this we go dance like no one's watching ... Just give me that fire let me show how I burn it up

Janet Jackson 's #burnitup
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lilmax(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kings never die
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
SELENA GOMEZ NEW ALBUM IS MAKING MAAD SENSE , I LOVE HER shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronald4lif(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.