Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1160490 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by justloveme: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by justloveme: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by NEHiii(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by freezyfofo(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2016
Meet with the legendary producer freezy, grab free offers from my studio in omole..... 08133219041

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa's fight on Twitter na die !! hehe...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Painpill: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa's fight on Twitter na die !! hehe...
Amebo smiley Disappointed in Ye tho.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iamdecipher(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Reekado Banks - Oluwa Ni Official Music Video(Lyrics) | VERIFIED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXkNjXg7qbI
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Painpill:

Amebo smiley Disappointed in Ye tho.

He thought Wiz Khalifa was referencing Kim Kardashian when he said K.K - not knowing he was actually talking about weed - K.K - Küsh Khalifa

Yeezy must have looked very clueless when he realized his error. Amber Rose has joined in the tirade as well.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello

By AdeLe

And to be honest, it's my first tym listening to it. It's a nice song tho, at least it changed my perception abt ladies
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Shawn Mendes --- Stitches

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 29, 2016
All of YEEZUS' new material: No More Parties in LA & Real Friends

Real Friends is such a drake-esque track which makes me love it all the moreeee grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by justloveme: 4:47am On Jan 29, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAz7DQKyWkg
wizkid ojuelegba ft drake and skepta
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kombats: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2016
Charlie Puth - One call away
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Xpath212(m): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Cos all of me loves all of u love ur curves n all ur edges all ur perfect n imperfection All of me- John Legend
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Painpill: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

He thought Wiz Khalifa was referencing Kim Kardashian when he said K.K - not knowing he was actually talking about weed - K.K - Küsh Khalifa

Yeezy must have looked very clueless when he realized his error. Amber Rose has joined in the tirade as well.
Lol, funny. Wiz wey no get time. I'm sure he was prolly high af through the whole drama. Ye finally realized what Kk meant and accepted though, he just didnt act like the OG he was supposed to be(and that ambers tweet fuckd it all up sad ). It just bites to see two artists you like bi.tch out in public. It was easier to take sides during drizzy/meek.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Wifefo88: 12:44am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Zico0(m): 12:56am On Jan 30, 2016
Kristinia debarge - Thinking out loud
The weeknd - Beauty behind the madness
Keri Hilson - In a perfect world
Drake - Take care (love the beats on the album)
And a host of rap albums of Snoop Dogg, Jay Z, Dr Dre, Nas, Eminem, Big L, etc

Right now: Keri Hilson - how does it feel
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by aloeman15(m): 2:19am On Jan 30, 2016
I'm a jazz and classical music nut, but i find them too addictive and absorbing. They literally suck me into the melodies...

Anyway. I usually just go thru a band's discography.

Currently on my play list (warning- some of these guys are very heavy):

Biffy clyro
Coheed and cambria
Incubus

Others-
Deftones
System of a down
Stereophonics
Coldplay
THE FALL OF TROY!
Muse
The mars volta

Too many more to list here.
Tnx!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by aloeman15(m): 2:25am On Jan 30, 2016
also, just to suggest listening to massive attack. Black group that did the intro to the tv series- house, md. Urban alternative/ rock.
Cheers!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 3:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Higher-Rihanna #Anti. Wish she made it a lil longer...

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 3:48am On Jan 30, 2016
...Steel for Humans by Marcin Przybyłowicz & Percival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qck-tdJFe6o
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 3:51am On Jan 30, 2016
The Vagabond by Marcin Przybyłowicz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLwZr71-UXQ
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 5:46am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 5:48am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2016
Nmeri17:
Oooooowky the song is "Dunlop ti Dublin" by Mick Mills ft Traysongs, Harrysongs, Vic O and Olamide. The joint is tight cool
can't find any song like that on the netundecided
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by omobajoseph1992: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2016
iceprince ft sark@for days
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chopy1: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
Slowdown- K_Ce ft Xtreme & Snowman
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chopy1: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by E383: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Darey art Alade - Pray for me.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by maspee: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
am listening to the latest hit Mafraxin FOLLOW ME. it's a wonderful love song as you can feel some vibe of love within you when listening. you can also join me and listen by clicking this link http://tindeck.com/listen/dxdmh

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by maspee: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
This guy Mafraxin is a very talented singer, even though he use to hit the industry undercover, now he has decided to show the whole world what he's got deep within him, he dropped this love song which is a hit, with over two thousand downloads in just a week, follow this link and get your copy of FOLLOW ME by Mafraxin, and feel some vibe of love within you this valentine, don't miss out because we are on transit.
http://tindeck.com/listen/dxdmh

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.