Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1155240 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Laveda(f): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Canibus Album - Fait Accompli

If your IQ is below 140, don't bother listening. Just stick to Wizkid or Lil Kesh..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3yq49Un0Tw
grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Laveda:
grin

Listening to Canibus is no different from receiving a History or Chemistry lecture . That's why I left a caveat emptor. grin

This is just an extract from one of the simplest schemes I could salvage -

Multi-digit palindrome prime lexicon online,
Linear lines up right on time,
No more lies, crypto contrived quantum worlds collide,
The moment the groom returns for his bride
I accept the slander and praise,
Cause one of these days, it's gonna happen one of two ways
You wake, none of it's real, you laugh
All of the inertial mass of inert gas splits the world in half
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Laveda(f): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Listening to Canibus is no different from receiving a History or Chemistry lecture . That's why I left a caveat emptor. grin

This is just an extract from one of the simplest schemes I could salvage -

[l[b]Multi-digit palindrome prime lexicon online,
Linear lines up right on time,
No more lies, crypto contrived quantum worlds collide[/b]
The moment the groom returns for his bride
I accept the slander and praise,
Cause one of these days, it's gonna happen one of two ways
You wake, none of it's real, you laugh
All of the inertial mass of inert gas splits the world in half

Michael I can't decipher those lines cry grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Laveda:

Michael I can't decipher those lines cry grin

Try harder grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Laveda(f): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Try harder grin
Care to help a friend? cry cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by teejaypee: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by teejaypee: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by d4originals(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Support emmy_baller....your favourite rapper,download his song "heavenly father" @ d link
www.datafilehost.com/d/3bd9e13c
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 18, 2016
Kendrick lamar _poetic justice.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Schoolboy Q_ man of the year.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 18, 2016
Schoolboy Q_ studio
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 18, 2016
Schoolboy Q_ Blessed.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 4:11am On Jan 18, 2016
Party favors-Tinashe

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 18, 2016
YG_ left right.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 18, 2016
Schoolboy Q_ hands on the wheel.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by itzslimfit(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2016
A man one-day went to a program,in the process of speech the speaker said. "if you want to know your wife or husband secret pretend as though you already knows everything he orshe does. the man went home happy. The following day was Monday,the man quickly closed from work and returned before his wife. he sat in the sitting room with a frowned face. After some hours the wife came back.
Husband : So this is it abi? this is the love you promised never to share with another abi?
Wife: Ahhh! Honey that man is just my Boss at work. nothing else
Husband: Even taking you out was also nothing hmmm?
Wife : Haba sweetheart it was just today you saw us that we went to the hotel it won't happen again. .
Husband: (Surprised) Are you out of your mind? So another slept with you means nothing?
Wife : Honey please it won't happen again.
Husband : (Am finished, why did I even start asking. ......Am fed up. what should I do?) Come woman you are a fool so you are doing all this. I was only joking by asking all this and now you have licked your secret. you must go.
Wife: (ewooooo! what have I done? ok we go see na )No my husband its you that is foolish. I was jokingly answering you all this while for the joke to sweet. you think say I no hear say you gave Joy belle?
Husband : that one no be wahala na she don comot am na.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Aida13: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
TeeJay ft. Lola Rae - Work

Damm why am I just hearing this jam... This guy is good ooo wtf

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
K-Rino Perpetual Ascension.
This is the version with lyrics. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzSVE6na19s
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Schoolboy Q ft kendrick _ Collared Greens on fucking repeat!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2016
K-Rino The Canvas

Estharfabian, this is the K-Rino I was telling you about. Watch it & give me feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNrua6o9iCY
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Finally - Kanye West ft. Kendrick Lamar - No more parties in L.A

This got dropped some hours ago.

Reyginus, sinizia

Who do you think murdered it?.
For me it's Kanye West grin ..I heard he even wrote & recorded his verse in 1 day.
K.Dot was fire as well !!!

I've been uninspired since Lauryn Hill retired

The head still good though, the head still good though/Ladies say "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo"/
Make a nigga say big words and act lyrical
cheesy

Instagram is the best way to promote some püssy,...hehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9oKggpqCY0

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sinizia: 9:07am On Jan 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Reyginus, sinizia

For me it's Kanye West grin ..I heard he even wrote & recorded his verse in 1 day.

The head still good though, the head still good though/Ladies say "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo"/
cheesy

i haven't listened to it, will do so when i'm chanced. But Kanye killing it more than K.Dot. That's strange coz i stopped taking Kanye serious with the crap he's been churning out for the past few years.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Reyginus, sinizia

cheesy

It was dope-dope. They both murdered the beat. I preferred He's flow though.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Karaoke in the kitchen with Craig David's G.Hits grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Aida13: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Future - Purple Reign

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kanye West ft. 2 Chainz

She got a big bôoty, so I call her big bôoty

smh grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sinizia: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Kanye West ft. 2 Chainz
She got a big bôoty, so I call her big bôoty
smh grin
The wackest line I've heard all my life.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 20, 2016
sinizia:

The wackest line I've heard all my life.

I know, but his charisma is overwhelming. He recites the wackest line with the confidence of an Ese on May fifth grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Laveda(f): 5:55am On Jan 20, 2016
NP: Successful by Drake

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by vikkytan49(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aida13:
Future - Purple Reign
long time, how u dey do? Aida na so things be now? so u re are right here when everyone is missing you on the other thread...

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.