Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154419 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pony by Ginuwine.
Spotify 90s R&B playlist making me feel old...

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Overdose::: Alessia Cara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bang My Head - David Guetta ft Sia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqjVwAg5fK4&itct

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
kingsilly:
Overdose::: Alessia Cara
This girl got talent. I still keep replaying 'Wild Things' up till now. The first time I heard that song, it sounded like Lorde and Sia's voices had a baby together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kaycee7:
This girl got talent. I still keep replaying 'Wild Things' up till now. The first time I heard that song, it sounded like Lorde and Sia's voices had a baby together.

Her EP got to me, I'm yours, outlaws, here and seventeen.....

Betta pikin wey sabi sing grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
kingsilly:

Her EP got to me, I'm yours, outlaws, here and seventeen.....

Betta pikin wey sabi sing grin
I hope she keeps blazing. I need younger people like her making meaningful and entertaining music consistently. Speaking of which, I haven't heard anything from Lorde for some time.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Carly Rey jespen ::: I really Like you

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kaycee7:
I hope she keeps blazing. I need younger people like her making meaningful and entertaining music consistently. Speaking of which, I haven't heard anything from Lorde for some time.

Lords I guess has some stuffs she's writing on, check out this group though (chvrche) and listen to this tracks

Down side of me
Leave a Trace
Keep you on my side
Listen to the whole album self grin
Every open Eyes(2015)

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
For my nigga koice

Out of darkness::: Mathew and the atlas

Soundtrack bloodline, 5th episode(closing credit)

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Work (Remix) - A$ap Ferg
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
I'm absorbing deeper verses that preachers wouldn't speak in churches.... Immortal technique- cause of death #under ground rap ##

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 3:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Sandcastles-Beyonce
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bufness(m): 4:39am On Apr 29, 2016
i missed views tho cry

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2016
"Tears And Rain" James Blunt

How I wish I could surrender my soul;
Shed the clothes that become my skin;
See the liar that burns within my needing.
How I wish I'd chosen darkness from cold.
How I wish I had screamed out loud,
Instead I've found no meaning.

I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain,
All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.
I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble.
It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain.

How I wish I could walk through the doors of my mind;
Hold memory close at hand,
Help me understand the years.
How I wish I could choose between Heaven and Hell.
How I wish I would save my soul.
I'm so cold from fear.

I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain,
Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.
I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble.
Far, far away; find comfort in pain.
It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain.

Tears and Rain.

Tears and Rain.

Far, far away; find comfort in pain,
It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2016
"Run To You " Whitney Houston

I know that when you look at me
There's so much that you just don't see
But if you would only take the time
I know in my heart you'd find
A girl who's scared sometimes
Who isn't always strong
Can't you see the hurt in me?
I feel so all alone

I wanna run to you (oooh)
Won't you hold me in your arms
And keep me safe from harm
But if I come to you (oooh)
Tell me, will you stay or will you run away

Each day, each day I play the role
Of someone always in control
But at night I come home and turn the key
There's nobody there, no one cares for me
What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams
Without someone to share it with
Tell me what does it mean?

[chorus]

I need you here
I need you here to wipe away my tears
To kiss away my fears
If you only knew how much...

[chorus
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2016
bufness:
i missed views tho cry

Eyaaa:: you can sha listen to the album, its exclusive to Apple Music for a week before it hit other streaming service.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hueyreckless0007: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2016
Drake - Hype

#Views

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bufness(m): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2016
kingsilly:

Eyaaa:: you can sha listen to the album, its exclusive to Apple Music for a week before it hit other streaming service.
thanks brah, twas on replay again on ovo radio, so i was lucky to listen to it lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by blissblazeblog: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2016
Hey guys, you just can't afford to join the latest WhatsApp group in town were we have more than fun!! Drop your whatsapp number now and you will be added or simply contact the admin on WhatsApp = +2349051144825

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2Teepcee(f): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Selena Gomez- 'the heart wants what it want' on replay
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2016
David Guetta - Listen (Album)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by dulux07(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wild things - Alessia Cara....
Nice lyrics.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
purplecoco:
Sorry-Beyonce. "Lemonade"

She slayed in that video with Serena Williams.
Can i get a link for this Beyoncè lemonade download?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
purplecoco:
Sorry-Beyonce. "Lemonade"

She slayed in that video with Serena Williams.

This how Beyoncé no want me listen to lemonade, let her keep it with her hubby music service... angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
FrancisTony:

Can i get a link for this Beyoncè lemonade download?
I use tidal.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingsilly:

This how Beyoncé no want me listen to lemonade, let her keep it with her hubby music service... angry
cheesy lol. You can actually get a free trial for a month, or have you used it before?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
purplecoco:
cheesy lol. You can actually get a free trial for a month, or have you used it before?

I've used my free Trial already when it launched last year or so, I'll have to look for a new credit card to try again.. Or close eye get off iTunes(when I have too much money to spare be dat)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingsilly:

I've used my free Trial already when it launched last year or so, I'll have to look for a new credit card to try again.. Or close eye get off iTunes(when I have too much money to spare be dat)
Haha, I know that feeling. I just recently got charged for my Apple Music, and it ain't funny. I enjoyed the free three months and benefits, so they should keep charging.

Um if you really wanna listen to lemonade, I could offer you my tidal...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Goodnuel: 7:07am On May 01, 2016
Reputation... Jesse Jags

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.