Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154519 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by obontami: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2016
plies feat. T-pain___ shawty
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

Darn!! I can see you like the national anthem for 'em chics...dearth of loyalty in these chics smh. grin

Is she disloyal?

You just gotta the song below (memories) for her if she's disloyal - one of the best 5 tunes Chris Brown ever made and it still bangs. This is the tune you listen to and get emotional, but still dance by rolling ya shoulders, while moving ya hands like you're playing a piano. Chris Brown is a legend. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ26gAc7BtU
Lol... I'm good @ playing cool jamz bro ... But sure , you get level pass me cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opineflu(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
rihanna - never ending
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Lol... I'm good @ playing cool jamz bro ... But sure , you get level pass me cheesy

Nah, I don't think so. I just grew up around a lot of females and I used to listen to whatever they listened to, while still maintaining my love story with rap music lol.

Once I left that that space, I kinda fell back a bit. That is why I can like Destiny's Child and not like Beyoncé. So you might be a better slow jams head than I'm lol. You never know.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

Nah, I don't think so. I just grew up around a lot of females and I used to listen to whatever they listened to, while still maintaining my love story with rap music lol.

Once I left that that space, I kinda fell back a bit. That is why I can like Destiny's Child and not like Beyoncé. So you might be a better slow jams head than I'm lol. You never know.
No Sir cheesy ... You're way way better than me . You play cool jamz well enough
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UndespicableMe(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

How are you coward? smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
No Sir cheesy ... You're way way better than me . You play cool jamz well enough

Loool.

I play more gangster and ratchet songs cos chics love soldiers not sweet boys. grin

Even Destiny's Child had a thing for soldiers back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFJ3VKnwmJw

If your status ain't hood/
I ain't checking for him/
Better be street if he looking at me/
I need a soldier/
That ain't scared to stand up for me/
Known to carry big things/
If you know what I mean/
I need a soldier/
Gotta know how to get dough/
And he better be street
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool.

I play more gangster and ratchet songs cos chics love soldiers not sweet boys. grin

Even Destiny's Child had a thing for soldiers back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFJ3VKnwmJw

I need a soldier/
Known to carry big things/
If you know what I mean/
I need a soldier/
Gotta know how to get dough/
And he better be street
Playing *Eminem ft Lil Wayne - No love* ... Kind of high right now cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Playing *Eminem ft Lil Wayne - No love* ... Kind of high right now cheesy

Lol. Mad ting. grin

So you mess with the earthly plant, no? Now, that's my nyggah.

I'm burning some thai right now and I'm lean. Weekend is the only time I get to zoot up cos of work. grin

Vibzing to Luniz "I got 5 on it" right now,. There's no jam for zoot better than this tune...even the beat would make you higher than Ionosphere.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2016
Caribbean Blue:::ENYA
Wild Child:::::::::ENYA

1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by publicrelation: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. Mad ting. grin

So you mess with the earthly plant, no? Now, that's my nyggah.

I'm burning some thai right now and I'm lean. Weekend is the only time I get to zoot up cos of work. grin

Vibzing to Luniz "I got 5 on it" right now,. There's no jam for zoot better than this tune...even the beat would make you higher than Ionosphere.

Not earthly plants bro cheesy ... Just drinks .
Take in much when am in a sober mood ...
I'm ok now shaa
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Not earthly plants bro cheesy ... Just drinks .
Take in much when am in a sober mood ...
I'm ok now shaa

Oh ok lol.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
The Show by Kelly Rowland ft. Tank.
My Spotify Discover Weekly playlist was on point this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XohxydyLmM
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Deep Sea Diver by Angel Haze.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zriJACIjx-M
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Girls chase boy::Ingrid Michealson

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Lumiere91: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
(1)I need you now-lady antebellum (2)747-lady antebellum(3)mistletoe-colbie caillat (4)breathe-taylor swift.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Beyonce's new visual album-Lemonade.

"Daddy lessons"

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jaywilzee(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2016
Beyonce ft kendrick lamar .....
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hpk(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Tommy Lee Spartan-Outlaw
Tommy Lee Spartan-No Enemy
Tommy Lee Spartan-Somebwoy
Popcaan- Ky Kwengko feat Doza Medicine
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Cocoyamu: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kiss Daniel - Mama.

the beat of this track is dope! I'm loving it seriously...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bcardastro: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
2pac-live and die in la
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jinwas(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Snakehips - All My Friends (feat. Tinashe & Chance The Rapper)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 1:32am On Apr 26, 2016
Sorry-Beyonce. "Lemonade"

She slayed in that video with Serena Williams.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 26, 2016
Ds patorankin homeboy reggae jam bn bursting my brain since yestday ah swear https://my.notjustok.com/track/76332/music-tintet-sis-kafayar
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Goodnuel: 7:32am On Apr 26, 2016
Obnoxious... Immortal Technique
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2016
Smooth Operator by Sade Adu cool

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Titanium - David Guetta ft Sia

*In Sia's voice*
I'm bulletproof,
Nothing to lose,
Fire away, fire away,
Ricochet,
You take your aim, Fire away, fire away,
You shoot me down,
But I won't fall,
I am titanium,
You shoot me down,
But I won't fall,
I am titanium.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.