Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158614 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 12:32pm On May 06, 2017
Jayceon:
too bad,the song is 12 years old

lol the content is not old

Early Kanye West was fire
I'm gonna download it
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

lol the content is not old

Early Kanye West was fire

I'm gonna download it
yeah the content is still very much relevant
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2017
Vorpal....sup bro any new dope suggestions??
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 06, 2017
souloho19:
Vorpal....sup bro any new dope suggestions??

New? Na oldies I get oh

You can check Gregory Isaacs "Mr Brown" album.
Tracks I like on it are:
Soon forward (my best)
Tribute to waddy
Lonely girl
Poor millionaire
Night nurse
Poor and clean
You can check for other tracks.

For Bob marley
Could you be loved
No more trouble ft Eryka Badu
No woman no cry
Three little birds
Turn your lights down low ft Lauryn Hill
Is this love
I shot the sheriff
Sweat
Stephen Marley ft Mos Def • hey baby.

Inner circle • alala long.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2017
Jayceon:
Kanye was boss man! Speaking of rhyming for 1 minute..have You heard Eminem's verse on "We Ain't"? Dude just went on without taking a breath shocked
wow! It's like u have a thing for hiphop from way back, like me. That's the game ftem,from the documentary. His verse was good.but some how I preferred the games first verse. " the media is bull shit. now we can't even say b*tch. They accusing Michael of touching kids in the wrong places. First they embraced his had a couple of face lift, now people wanna place him with murderers n rapists" ems verse was good, but loved that games first verse more.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 06, 2017
noob03saibot:
wow! It's like u have a thing for hiphop from way back, like me. That's the game ftem,from the documentary. His verse was good.but some how I preferred the games first verse. " the media is bull shit. now we can't even say b*tch. They accusing Michael of touching kids in the wrong places. First they embraced his had a couple of face lift, now people wanna place him with murderers n rapists" ems verse was good, but loved that games first verse more.
yeah man,I like hip hop that makes sense,I'm also into metal rock,alternative rock.sometimes my friends ask me why I listen to music that was made before I was born and I tell them to go listen to their Lil Yatchy and leave me alone lol...

Anyway,Game's first verse was crazy too.."I'm crazy why you think I'm rhyming with Shady"....but he also had to acknowledge Em's greatness on his second verse....."get Dre on the phone quick tell him Em just killed me on my own sh**"...

Used be a huuuge Game fan back then when he used to rock dikies and chucks.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2017
[Quote author=Vorpal post=56266530]

New? Na oldies I get oh

You can check Gregory Isaacs "Mr Brown" album.
Tracks I like on it are:
Soon forward (my best)
Tribute to waddy
Lonely girl
Poor millionaire
Night nurse
Poor and clean
You can check for other tracks.

For Bob marley
Could you be loved
No more trouble ft Eryka Badu
No woman no cry
Three little birds
Turn your lights down low ft Lauryn Hill
Is this love
I shot the sheriff
Sweat
Stephen Marley ft Mos Def • hey baby.

Inner circle • alala long.[/quote]

Gregory isaaac....Hmmm I'd check it out..Neva heard of him yet.. Thanks
Oldies fan..you cld check our Lauryn hill's 'the miseducation of Lauryn hill' the album is lit
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 06, 2017
Souloho19

Would check that album, but I may have heard some of the songs on that album nevertheless will check it.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shittaakeem(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2017
Gotg vol 2 awesome mix
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by krabbalogun: 6:10pm On May 06, 2017
Nice upload always on point with nairaland
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 06, 2017
Souloho19

I knew I have heard the songs! cheesy

That thing that thing...cheesy

Killing me softly

The songs reminds me of my childhood man

You familiar with Carlos Santana ft Wyclef • Maria Maria?

These were when songs made sense and had messages
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 06, 2017
Talib Kweli • Never been in love!

Jamz! cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opeaceo: 8:18pm On May 06, 2017
X Ambassadors - Torches
Nothing but thieves - If I get high.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 8:39pm On May 06, 2017
Jayceon:
yeah man,I like hip hop that makes sense,I'm also into metal rock,alternative rock.sometimes my friends ask me why I listen to music that was made before I was born and I tell them to go listen to their Lil Yatchy and leave me alone lol...

Anyway,Game's first verse was crazy too.."I'm crazy why you think I'm rhyming with Shady"....but he also had to acknowledge Em's greatness on his second verse....."get Dre on the phone quick tell him Em just killed me on my own sh**"...

Used be a huuuge Game fan back then when he used to rock dikies and chucks.
Yeah! He really gave em props on that track. "But shady is one of the greatest, like biggie n pac". Me too, I was a diehard game fan. Too bad he fell off after dr. Advocate. Not really a rock fan, but listen to them once in a while.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nnemekaemmanuel: 9:13pm On May 06, 2017
Snypa ft Benzino, Young Thug - Its Nothing
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 9:19pm On May 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 9:52pm On May 06, 2017
Vorpal:
Souloho19

I knew I have heard the songs! cheesy

That thing that thing...cheesy

Killing me softly

The songs reminds me of my childhood man

You familiar with Carlos Santana ft Wyclef • Maria Maria?

These were when songs made sense and had messages

I tell you man those where the days melody, lyrics,instrumentals on point! I had to download that maria jam..can't believe I forgot it..on point! I googled the guy he's a restaurant owner now
Check out the mystery of iniquity by Lauryn hill also..tho I think its from anoda album she raps and sings and the content is mind blowing.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 06, 2017
souloho19:

I tell you man those where the days melody, lyrics,instrumentals on point! I had to download that maria jam..can't believe I forgot it..on point! I googled the guy he's a restaurant owner now
Check out the mystery of iniquity by Lauryn hill also..tho I think its from anoda album she raps and sings and the content is mind blowing.

It sounded so familiar but not quite like it, turns out its the Kanye version playing in my head "All falls down".

Dope track nonetheless. She often sounds like MC Lyte to me when she raps.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 06, 2017
Kanye West • Good life. cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 06, 2017
Green light -- Lorde.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 07, 2017
noob03saibot:
Yeah! He really gave em props on that track. "But shady is one of the greatest, like biggie n pac". Me too, I was a diehard game fan. Too bad he fell off after dr. Advocate. Not really a rock fan, but listen to them once in a while.
I wouldn't say he fell off,his popularity just declined but Game is still the same lyricall beast we knew back in 05,go and listen to Documentary 2
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 07, 2017
David Guetta__You
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sassyqueen1(f): 1:03pm On May 07, 2017
Chris brown - privacy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 07, 2017
Juman

Please there is this songs by Wasiu, I don't know the track. The track has this lines "Igba fun fun Lori omi igba fun fun Lori omi, eni toba mowe ko kalo....."

Second one, "kajo ma logba yi pe o, logba logba..."

Third one, "eyo o eyo o, eyo baba n tawa tifi goldi sere, Awa oni sanwo onibode odile"
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2017
Jayceon:
I wouldn't say he fell off,his popularity just declined but Game is still the same lyricall beast we knew back in 05,go and listen to Documentary 2
documentary 2! Well I ll give it a try. But lax and red weren't too good for me. Maybe cuz gangster rap just. Faded off, so with him. Enjoyed the city from red though, the one with kendrick. In your opinion was documentary 2 better than lax n red? How good was documentary 2?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Singapore1(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2017
French Montana ft swae lee
Unforgettable

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 07, 2017
noob03saibot:
documentary 2! Well I ll give it a try. But lax and red weren't too good for me. Maybe cuz gangster rap just. Faded off, so with him. Enjoyed the city from red though, the one with kendrick. In your opinion was documentary 2 better than lax n red? How good was documentary 2?
no it aint better than LAX but I think it's better than red album tho
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 5:52pm On May 07, 2017
kanye west - jesus walks

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hahn(m): 6:25pm On May 07, 2017
Silence by Peace and Quiet
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2017
Jayceon:
no it aint better than LAX but I think it's better than red album tho
OK then, will give it a try. Didn't bother about Jesus piece. Ll check out documentary 2. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 12:01am On May 08, 2017
Kygo ft Ellie Goulding - First Time

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.