Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1156578 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Khaytunechi: 4:23pm On May 11, 2017
adventisty:
Natural Mystic By Bob Marley! By The Way Nairaland Is Not Dedicating Front Page To Bob Marley Whose Death Anniversary Is Today:11th May. This Is Not Good Enough .

Lol.. do they care?? No they don't.. don't expect much from less..
Bob Nesta Marley should be celebrated but for where??
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Khaytunechi: 4:26pm On May 11, 2017
Bob Marley-- WAR

Until the philosophy which hold one race superior

And another

Inferior

Is finally

And permanently

Discredited

And abandoned -

Everywhere is war -

Me say war.

That until there no longer

First class and second class citizens of any nation

Until the colour of a man's skin

Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes -

Me say war.

That until the basic human rights

Are equally guaranteed to all,

Without regard to race -

Dis a war.
That until that day
The dream of lasting peace,
World citizenship

Rule of international morality

Will remain in but a fleeting illusion to be pursued,

But never attained -

Now everywhere is war - war.

And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes
that hold our brothers in Angola,
In Mozambique,

South Africa

Sub-human bondage

Have been toppled,

Utterly destroyed -

Well, everywhere is war -

Me say war.
War in the east,
War in the west,
War up north,
War down south -
War - war -
Rumours of war.
And until that day,
The African continent
Will not know peace,
We Africans will fight - we find it necessary -
And we know we shall win
As we are confident
In the victory
Of good over evil -
Good over evil, yeah!
Good over evil -
Good over evil, yeah!
Good over evil -
Good over evil, yeah! [fadeout]

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2017
Don't Let Me Fall ~ B.O.B

©YBR
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 11, 2017
Khaytunechi:

Lol.. do they care?? No they don't.. don't expect much from less..
Bob Nesta Marley should be celebrated but for where??

The era when meaningful things were celebrated is gone. Now its all about fat asses, cleavages and anacondas.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 11, 2017
KCEE BUREAU DE CHANGE
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 11, 2017
Amber Run • I found.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 11, 2017
Frank Ocean-Nikes, Solo, Lens J.Cole-Foldin Clothes
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 11, 2017
Bob Marley-I Shot The Sheriff

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by eddie7: 9:13pm On May 11, 2017
Inter-switching between Steve Crown & David G - Imela. Great songs
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opeaceo: 9:31pm On May 11, 2017
Amber Run - No answers
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
Vorpal:

The era when meaningful things were celebrated is gone. Now its all about fat asses, cleavages and anacondas.
Talking about anacondas..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2017
Nicki Minaj ft Drake and Lil Wayne - No Frauds

Aye yo, throw your wrist-es up, all my bitches up
These niggas is pussier than what? All them dicks is up
All my real niggas down to ride, throw your GSXRs up
I ain't in the projects, but all my bricks is up, rrrr
You can't be Pablo if your work ain't sellin'
What the Bleep is this bitch inhalin'?
I would've helped you out that pit you fell in
I am the generous queen! Ask Ms. Ellen
Tried to drop "Another One", you was itchin' to scrap
You exposed your ghostwriter, now you wish it was scrapped
Heard your pussy on "Yuck," I guess you needed a Pap
What type of bum bitch shoot a friend over a rack?
What type of mother leave her one son over a stack?
Lil Boogie down basic bitch thinkin' she back
Back to back, oh, you mean, back to wack?
"Back to Back"? Me and Drizzy laughed at that
They say numbers don't matter but when they discussin' the kings
They turn around and say Lebron ain't got 6 rings
I never signed a 360, bitch you wild dumb
That's why Jay ain't clear his verse for your album
Sheneneh, you a fraud committin' perjury
I got before and after pictures of your surgery
Rah took you to her doc, but you don't look like Rah
Left the operating table, still look like "nah"

Savage!

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rayd502(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2017
ondun o bloody...zobo-Vector

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2017
Songs I got off Sense8 season 2:

All My Days - ALEXI MURDOCH

Memory Gospel - MOBY

Requiem Mass in D Minor, K. 626: III. Sequentia: Dies irae - BUDAPEST CONCERT ORCHESTRA, TAMAS GAL & BUDAPEST CONCERT CHORUS

Good For Me - ABOVE & BEYOND

Small Things - BEN HOWARD

What's Up? - 4 NON BLONDES

Wise Enough - LAMB

Escalate (Radio Edit) [feat. Stella Rhymes] - ONDRAY

Pistols At Dawn - SEINABO SEY

Holocene - BON IVER

Cc: Vorpal

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 12, 2017
KELLY HANSOME BABA OLOWO
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 12, 2017
RUFF COIN ERIWA
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2017
Cheat Codes ft Demi Lovato - No Promises

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 12, 2017
Song: Who You Rep Wit
Artists: 50 Cent Feat. Nas, Bravehearts.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 12, 2017
Song: Inferno
Artist: Empire Cast (Remy Ma & Sticky Fingaz)

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2017
Halsey - Now Or Never

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 12, 2017
iyke926:

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 12, 2017
Heavenly feeling.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 12, 2017
Living things by 9ice ft Davido

Davido murdered the song.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2017
TIK TOK :: Keisha
Since you've been gone
Crazy
Loving this playlist
Don't cha

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2017
For those using Spotify it's the playlist below
Singapore1 I see you

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 12, 2017
iyke926:
Heavenly feeling.. grin
where the hell is this one-hit-wonder? Lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 12, 2017
Illuminatus

Memory gospel
All my days
Pistols at dawn
Small things

I like those ones best.

Are you familiar with Phil Collins?

Thanks for tunes bro.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 12, 2017
iyke926:
many people might not know this but if it weren't for people like Nas we would have never have known 50cent,before 50 became the biggest rap star he used to tour with Nas.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 12, 2017
Jayceon:
many people might not know this but if it weren't for people like Nas we would have never have known 50cent,before 50 became the biggest rap star he used to tour with Nas.
Nas influenced lot of East side rappers from OGs like Ghostface Killah, Cormega, even Jay-Z and the young rappers. No one was rhyming like he did. His wordplay, beats, lyrics is just amazing. Nas was/is still seen as a god of rap.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 12, 2017
iyke926:

Nas influenced lot of East side rappers from OGs like Ghostface Killah, Cormega, even Jay-Z and the young rappers. No one was rhyming like he did. His wordplay, beats, lyrics is just amazing. Nas was/is still seen as a god of rap.
not just East Coast,his influence has spread to the West as well.listen to some of rapper The Game's songs where he copy Nas's voice and flow,Kendrick is also influenced by Nas,J Cole as well

I was surprised when heard 50cent's Piggy Bank where there is a shot aimed at Nas.Nas gave 50 a platform and he turns around and diss the same Nigga that introduced him to the world way before Dr Dre and Eminem signed him
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 12, 2017
Jayceon:
not just East Coast,his influence has spread to the West as well.listen to some of rapper The Game's songs where he copy Nas's voice and flow,Kendrick is also influenced by Nas,J Cole as well

I was surprised when heard 50cent's Piggy Bank where there is a shot aimed at Nas.Nas gave 50 a platform and he turns around and diss the same Nigga that introduced him to the world way before Dr Dre and Eminem signed him

I think their beef started after 50 got replaced with Nas on one JLo's song. News then was 50 was either shot.. sick or something. Nas took his spot that's how the nigga started hating on Nas.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 12:32am On May 13, 2017
Bob Marley * Buffalo soldier

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.