Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1155525 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 5:20am On Dec 02, 2011
Spin- Lifehouse cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by EfeEkarume(m): 5:51am On Dec 02, 2011
No one!!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 5:56am On Dec 02, 2011
broken- Seether ft Amy Lee
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 02, 2011
ace hood-realest livin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2011
one day too late -SKILLET cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mobf: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2011
Olorun maje - D'banj
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2011
Kalimatan - Talib Al Habib
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2011
Articles of Faith - Talib Al Habib
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by eghost247(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2011
Otis Jayz Kanye West
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2011
The Ascension - Talib Al Habib
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mobf: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2011
Adara - Sasha
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2011
Asma Allah - Sami Yusuf
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2011
Hasbi Rabbi - Sami Yusuf
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2011
Allah Baye - Bidew Bu bess
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by eghost247(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2011
Ashlee Simpson Pieces of Me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2011
high - lighthouse family
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mobf: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2011
Rihanna - Man down
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by eghost247(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2011
Fame Young Jeezy Featuring T.i
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2011
[size=13pt]Darling I'm feeling u so much i love your taste of Music. . . kiss kiss kiss grin

You know? Cameroons are just new in the whole thing. . .I guess you never find time to hear or see Ivory Coast musikals . . . Makossa can never be compered to '' Couper/ Decaler '' songs . The dance steps and moves will convince u grin grin wink
[/size]

MsDarkSkin:

Cameroon music.

My fav. makossa artist Sergeo Polo cool
I love central African dance styles  cheesy (where caribbeans get it from  wink).
I wish i was in this video!! It seems like they had fun  smiley and the song is
just awesome! Makossa in general just makes me want to dance!! lol.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Darling I'm feeling u so much i love your taste of Music. . . kiss kiss kiss grin

You know? Cameroons are just new in the whole thing. . .I guess you never find time to hear or see Ivory Coast musikals  . . . Makossa can never be compered to '' Couper/ Decaler '' songs . The dance steps and moves will convince u  grin grin wink
[/size]

itz Coupé-Décalé ogaga grin grin
it'z very much in Cameroun, songs and artists included,
The likes of Dj.Resource,Versace,Dj.serpent noir,Solo Beton,Boro Sangui, etc, their steps make so much sense cheesy

i'm still missing Doug Saga cry  cry

Décalé Gwada -Jessy
Matador cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2011
[size=13pt]hehehe i know friend i said lemmi write em in Anglo version but all still the same anyone that knows Coupé-Décalé musics already understood when i wrote that . smiley

Yeah i know Coupé-Décalé music is still in Cameroon but the Origin is from Ivory Coast . The other Francophone Countries are copying from us . . . cheesy cheesy . Though most of those artist on your list i know almost all but still to see some of them . . .their steps is from outta space man they're hot with the busiest waist grin grin

aiiye ^ye !! cry cry It's too painful about Doug Saga sad . I first saw him inside on Maques '' JACKPOT'' in Abidjan the year 2005 where i was drinking some bottle of beers with my friends . he was stirring at me and i was also stirring at him because he got nearly everything in common i have to signal the bar attendant to give him whatever i care to drink . Until one day i suddenly heard from the news about his dead , how he quarrels with one best friend because of woman and some other bizarre stories about is dead . I so much miss him heaps and during is burial i was i wasn't in Abidjan . The President alias founder of Sagacite is gone! so painful we gonna meet again in our hot spot . . . embarassed embarassed

Did u know about the the jet set ? i like saga junior he just look like late doug saga grin grin . . . like father , like son wink wink wink

Jessy Matador is a cunnt man! i never expect he can be so foolish upon he sang decaler gwada suo suo re. . . he still have the small liver to insult Coupé-Décalé cheesy cheesy , , . DJ Arafat nearly finished him . u need to see the warning video he posted to him on the Youtube site . very funny cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Mr.Resource:

itz Coupé-Décalé ogagagrin grin
itz very much in Cameroun, songs and artists included,
The likes of Dj.Resource,Versace,Dj.serpent noir,Solo Beton,Boro Sangui, etc, their steps make so much sense cheesy

i'm still missing Doug Saga cry  cry

Décalé Gwada -Jessy
Matador cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2011
[size=13pt]Slayer - Angel Of Death

Extreme - More Than Words

Arakain- chtěl bych ti říct cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by eghost247(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2011
Paramore Pressure
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sulad82i(m): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2011
[flash=420,315]http://www.youtube.com/embed/HIL8Vr5HWPM[/flash]

2Pac
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sulad82i(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2011
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf-nETqUU3g&feature=related[/flash]

2pac - words to my first born
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by eghost247(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2011
SuperSun Remix Bez Featuring Eldee,Iceprince,Eva
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kelz88(f): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
Like it or Love it- Tinie Tempah ft Wretch 32 & J Cole
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]hehehe i know friend i said lemmi write em in Anglo version but all still the same anyone that knows Coupé-Décalé musics already understood when i wrote that . smiley

Yeah i know Coupé-Décalé music is still in Cameroon but the Origin is from Ivory Coast . The other Francophone Countries are copying from us . . . cheesy cheesy . Though most of those artist on your list i know almost all but still to see some of them . . .their steps is from outta space man they're hot with the busiest waist grin grin

aiiye ^ye !! cry cry It's too painful about Doug Saga sad . I first saw him inside on Maques '' JACKPOT'' in Abidjan the year 2005 where i was drinking some bottle of beers with my friends . he was stirring at me and i was also stirring at him because he got nearly everything in common i have to signal the bar attendant to give him whatever i care to drink . Until one day i suddenly heard from the news about his dead , how he quarrels with one best friend because of woman and some other bizarre stories about is dead . I so much miss him heaps and during is burial i was i wasn't in Abidjan . The President alias founder of Sagacite is gone! so painful we gonna meet again in our hot spot . . . embarassed embarassed

Did u know about the the jet set ? i like saga junior he just look like late doug saga grin grin . . . like father , like son wink wink wink

Jessy Matador is a cunnt man! i never expect he can be so foolish upon he sang decaler gwada suo suo re. . . he still have the small liver to insult Coupé-Décalé cheesy cheesy , , . DJ Arafat nearly finished him . u need to see the warning video he posted to him on the Youtube site . very funny cheesy cheesy
[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin

The Jet set i know is the clique of versace,sangui,le molare,resource,boca junior, some do solo buh do collabo in most of their songs. cheesy
saga junior resembles him alot, (dress,specs,hairdo and steps)

about Jessy,dont know his beef wit Arafat, would check that out later cheesy

Bliss- Hinder grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kelz88(f): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2011
Sarkodie- U Go Kill Me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2011
Taste of ink- The Used cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2011
Storm- Lifehouse

lawwd cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2011
Wait (the whisper song) - Ying Yang twins

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.