Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1155504 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2011
This I Promise You - Nsync

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2011
Changed man - Chris Brown
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]
grin grin grin

Wow. . . so u know about the set set very well like this ? Yeah , u right friend they love doing collabo but still hot-- pointinini shoes and le bucantier activities . cheesy

I really hope saga junior will represent doug very soon because he just look so much like him  lol grin

honest men, Jessy matador have start what he cant finish--- please , click and watch the Clash videos  between Dj Arafat and his fellow hoodmen , Ivoiriennes , and the respond video from Jessy Matador explaining why he said Coupé-Décalé have no stands at all  cheesy cheesy

LE COMMANDANT BARACUDA CLASH JESSY MATADOR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR4YKYmXjKI  grin grin wink

jessy matador s'explique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAF4qNlllMA  cheesy cheesy

I pity the guy u can see from the explanation video his afraid lol  cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

[/quote][quote author=Mr.Resource link=topic=813741.msg9680795#msg9680795 date=1322853991]
grin grin grin grin grin

The Jet set i know is the clique of versace,sangui,le molare,resource,boca junior, some do solo buh do collabo in most of their songs. cheesy
saga junior resembles him alot, (dress,specs,hairdo and steps)

about Jessy,dont know his beef wit Arafat, would check that out later cheesy

Bliss- Hinder grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2011
Suffocate - J Holiday
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2011
C'est dan la Joie - Mokobe ft patson
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2011
Never - Boyz 2 men smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2011
Where do broken hearts go - Whitney Houston
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt] kiss kiss kiss kiss

Darling mukina this is one of my favorite. . . haiyaiya-a -- YES! papa chef the chambre  cheesy cheesy

The damsels in the videos are hot and nice voice , the guy dancing with mokobe is very funny  grin wink

I so much enjoyed this music during my short staying in Abidjan --- wink wink
[/size]

mukina2:

C'est dan la Joie - Mokobe ft patson
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Mokobé - Parole de Soninké

Basshunter - All I Ever Wanted

Vengaboys - To Brazil! kiss wink
[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt] kiss kiss kiss kiss

Darling mukina this is one of my favorite. . . haiyaiya-a -- YES! papa chef the chambre  cheesy cheesy

The damsels in the videos are hot and nice voice , the guy dancing with mokobe is very funny  grin wink

I so much enjoyed this music during my short staying in Abidjan --- wink wink
[/size]

Lol cheesy

@ topic
Have I Told You lately - Rod Stewart
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2011
Back At One - Brain Mcknight
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2011
right here , departed - brandy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]I guess u were in Abidjan darling. . . it so easy to see any Nigerian that knows this song lol  cheesy cheesy smiley[/size]

mukina2:

Lol cheesy

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
no i have never been there. Mokobe is popular na.

@ topic
If that what it takes - Celine Dion
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Vengaboys - Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom!!  cheesy

Tina Turner - Simply The Best

Aphrodite's Child - End Of The World   undecided
[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]I was like , u were there o. . . wink

Well , i quit understand mokobe is very popular but only those listening to Francophone musics can easily know em . I saw him last inna one concert live wink
[/size]

mukina2:

no i have never been there. Mokobe is popular na.
@ topic
If that what it takes - Celine Dion
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2011
cool wink

@ topic
mama - naz kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2011
Somos El Mundo - various
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Yes. . . . wink wink kiss[/size]

mukina2:

cool wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Van Halen - Can't Stop Lovin' You [HD] kiss kiss

Pitbull - Rain Over Me ft. Marc Anthony smiley

Scorpions - Thunder And Lightning cool
[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2011
Daddy's Little Girl - frankie J  smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Shaggy - Mr. Bombastic cheesy[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2011
lol, patson is very hawt in d song, funny guy grin grin .the video make sense. . .vely colorful
@ ogaga. . .am on phone now. .would play it later. . .c'est pas petit boucan cheesy

Headstrong - TRAPT
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2011
Mr.Resource:

kamer girl?

Echo- Trapt cheesy

No bro. Just a fan of the music  smiley

@topic:

At work listening to some Anita Baker cool

"caught up in the rapture" (my favorite of her songs)
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=IUb3HjFEq6Y
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]i love the color effects and very clear visuals too. . . cheesy cheesy[/size]

Mr.Resource:

lol, patson is very hawt in d song, funny guy grin grin .the video make sense. . .vely colorful
@ ogaga. . .am on phone now. .would play it later. . .c'est pas petit boucan cheesy

Headstrong - TRAPT

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Soulfood - Groove Pool .

Insane Clown Posse - Bleep The World grin grin

Soulfood, Philip Chapman - Essential Yoga .
[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by obinna5000(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2011
Rihanna ft. Jay-Z - Talk That Talk

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8FarCnm1mE[/flash]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2011
Here without you - 3 doors down cheesy cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Soulfood -- Groove Pool (Eddie Averell Remix) wink

Soulfood, Philip Chapman -Yoga Dreams kiss kiss
[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2011
without you - Alaine kiss kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2011
Any tin - kao
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2011
Funana Mix

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.