Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154695 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Met Gala | Gucci Mane Feat. Offset & Metro Boomin

Skrrr skrr
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ontiah: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Naija Raw Talent Just sponsored an upcoming Artist to do this wonderful music video. please watch and comment lets see how we can help this our unknown raw talent grow.

DRUG WANNY - NO MONEY NO HONEY [Official Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KlvnZVctSQ

If you are talented with good musical audio, we will sponsor your musical video and help you get the fame you deserve.

contact us by dropping your music or movie script here; ontiah147@gmail.com
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
ontiah:
Naija Raw Talent Just sponsored an upcoming Artist to do this wonderful music video. please watch and comment lets see how we can help this our unknown raw talent grow.

DRUG WANNY - NO MONEY NO HONEY [Official Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KlvnZVctSQ

If you are talented with good musical audio, we will sponsor your musical video and help you get the fame you deserve.

contact us by dropping your music or movie script here; ontiah147@gmail.com
Do you mean if they're raw or talented!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Iced Out Philippe grin

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Not a fan of Jay but this song is...

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2017

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ontiah: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
HumorMe:
Do you mean if they're raw or talented!

However you understand it, no problem, but the idea is to support upcoming music artist to showcase their talent for the world to see.

Right now we are working with some good music artists by helping them do good music videos for publicity.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Song: Alright
Artist:JT Money

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
ontiah:

However you understand it, no problem, but the idea is to support upcoming music artist to showcase their talent for the world to see.

Right now we are working with some good music artists by helping them do good music videos for publicity.
can you post your digits, the one you use for whatsapp please if you don't mind
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ukwu Nka | Pucado
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Lemonade | Gucci Mane
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 1:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Thanks to Humorme and cao have a new favorite since this week

1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 03, 2017
1bkaye:
Lemonade | Gucci Mane
you fancy trap music??
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 4:13am On Jun 03, 2017
kingsilly:
Welcome to the fold, I see the first* song don already grab you.
*I know it's actually the second track...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Donwapz(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Am listening to Fall by Davido. This music is dope

Just downloaded it from http://www.donwapz.com/2017/06/music-download-fall-by-davido.html
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Piiko:
you fancy trap music??
Yeah I do cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2017
Sigrid:: Don't kill my vibe

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2017
1bkaye:

Yeah I do cheesy

Hello Ib..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2017
daylyt:

Hello Ib..
Hey there
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2017
1bkaye:

Hey there

How are you?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2017
My Church

1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2017
1bkaye:

Yeah I do cheesy
my close friend is a fan, nah I don't feel it miss me with that, I go on soundcloud tho and stream top 50 always. Am a fan of Naija party songs, the kind that make you want to throw money to females twerking grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2017
daylyt:

How are you?
I'm fine thanks smiley

Hope you're well tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2017
Piiko:
my close friend is a fan, nah I don't feel it miss me with that, I go on soundcloud tho and stream top 50 always. Am a fan of Naija party songs, the kind that make you want to throw money to females twerking grin
Lool I listen to everything to be honest except for country music grin

You can twerk to trap music too tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool I listen to everything to be honest except for country music grin

You can twerk to trap music too tongue
Country music bores me cheesy cheesy videos of you twerking to trap music or adonbilivit
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2017
1bkaye:

I'm fine thanks smiley

Hope you're well tongue

Yeah I'm good wink

Want to ask you something. ..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2017
Piiko:
Country music bores me cheesy cheesy videos of you twerking to trap music or adonbilivit
Yea and in yoga pants too! grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2017
HumorMe:
Yea and in yoga pants too! grin
lol you know this! Then I make it rain on her

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2017
kingsilly:
Preach it!

Just listen to the whole album and tell us want you think.

I LOVE TOVE LOVE!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Piiko:
Lool send your own first grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2017
daylyt:

Yeah I'm good wink

Want to ask you something. ..
Ask away smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2017
1bkaye:

Ask away smiley

Hmmmm..

Not here in public...

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.