Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,490 members, 7,958,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1201228 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ektbear: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2012
How come I've never heard of SWV before in my life.

I didn't listen to music much in the 90s, but still..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LongOne1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
*Kails*:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFPz0BgHgBI

cool cool

One of those moments where you
think about someone and these songs
end up blasting through your speakers kiss.

#awesome

Lol, went to their ‘RNB Superstars 2’ concert just before valentine’s day, one of the sisters asked “how many of you are in love”, many shouts, “how many of you are married”, fewer shouts, “how many of you are in ‘we don’t know what the f... this is”, plenty of laughter.
Found that really funny as that was the situation that suited me and my female counterpart, thought i’d share. It was a nice concert, even though the sound could have been better, also featured Ginuwine, Dru Hill and Silk.

Anyway, listening to Eminem featuring Nate Dogg – Till I collapse.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KayDee4: 4:44am On Dec 10, 2012
[size=15pt]Outkast - Rosa Parks[/size] cool cool

One of my Outkast favorites from not-too-way back

[size=15pt]Lost Boys - Renee[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
WADUP! WADUP! WADUP!
just uploaded my latest track few days back but if u haven't downloaded it,you got to do that cos dat track is da bomb,a hit and i did it with u guys on my mind.its got a foreign rnb beat,a hiphop style and my man SHAKE
Z killed it with a classical rap session. u just have to witness what am talking about firsthand
here is the link
http:///7d21wf8cq54w
MY SWAGZ-DEAR MICOBIN ft SHAKEZ
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ektbear: 5:46am On Dec 11, 2012
The "I want my baby back" song sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdG5CHmhxIE
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ektbear: 5:48am On Dec 11, 2012
A lot of reggae sounds like pure @ss. But the above song is gorgeous.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ektbear: 5:54am On Dec 11, 2012
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AjanleKoko: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
ekt_bear: How come I've never heard of SWV before in my life.

Way before your time abi cheesy

@Topic,

Fatboy Slim - Demons. Feat. Macy Gracy. A great cross-over kinda track. Not sure where the crossing over is happening from, or going to tho wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by waleski(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
Been listening toRndB sensation The weeknd for 3 days and I think this is really good music.house of balloons, thunder and echoes of silence wuld be high on my list of album of the year
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
[size=18pt]Baby Face - There She Goes[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
Still in 2001 kiss

Aaliyah - Resolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQPvgHEMCFs

I miss her soo much!! cry
R.I.P
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
ekt_bear: How come I've never heard of SWV before in my life.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

NOOOOO WAY!!!! shocked lol!

Long One:

Lol, went to their ‘RNB Superstars 2’ concert just before valentine’s day, one of the sisters asked “how many of you are in love”, many shouts, “how many of you are married”, fewer shouts, “how many of you are in ‘we don’t know what the f... this is”, plenty of laughter.
Found that really funny as that was the situation that suited me and my female counterpart, thought i’d share. It was a nice concert, even though the sound could have been better, also featured Ginuwine, Dru Hill and Silk.

lol. I have never been to any of their concerts but I own EVERY CD of theirs.
Those sisters are living legends!!

Unfortunately they were out when people on a large scale were segregated in the entertainment business and socially. It wasn't as it is now where people from all races and classes are into various genres and may have a few pop, rock, hip hop, reggae; etc tracks in their phones/mp3 players..back then people stuck to one or two genres. So in the 90s they (SWV) were popular but their exposure was limited. By the time "Destiny's Child" came out, and other groups of the late 90s and 2000s, SWV was just a memory. tongue But still known among R&B fans.

Luckily people who are truly into 90s R&B even now in 2012 appreciate their music and are still eager to see them perform such as yourself. As for the concert outburst, that is what I love! grin I love the randomness that comes with it! I bet you had a good time. smiley That line up is AWESOME!! Esp. with Silk!! grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2012
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2012
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2012
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2012
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2012
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ivynwa(f): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GslEWNL_H9o

Dance to the Lord, I just did. Alleluiah!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 14, 2012
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ezyp(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
Lecrae church clothes
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2012
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
this song used to scare me when i was a child. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkJA6SYwa94
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
Another funny memory about that song was like back in 1997 this girl
i went to school with came on the school bus and was like "that n---a Hail Mary
sounds just like Tupac!
" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.