Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1157396 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fox524: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2017
Compliments of the season guys,

I'm building a web platform that aims to help music studio owners rent out their studios to artistes and for artistes to find music studios in their area. Think of it like an Airbnb for music studios.

I'm still doing research to know if people have this problem I'm trying to solve so I don't waste my time building something nobody needs. I've already begun coding and sketching out some basic functionality.

If you're interested or you know someone that might be please follow this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJxd4PlgepLE-2MHM9XD38re-RScKHTuihdsFvIJwZGXf2fg/viewform?usp=sf_link

If there a lot of interested parties, I'll go ahead and finish it up. wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jaxxy(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2017
Like dat. By davido. The song try lol. Reminds me y liike davido. Girl4rmspace wat u listening to lately.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lumineers • Ophelia

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
MI Abaga | everything

I I have seen the paper turn a man against his maker, started getting bread now he don't respect the Baker, niggas think they landed now they tryna own the acre, I'm just watching from above as high as a Jamaican -

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
MI Abaga | everything

I I have seen the paper turn a man against his maker, started getting bread now he don't respect the Baker, niggas think they landed now they tryna own the acre, I'm just watching from above as high as a Jamaican -

Love this song

You can be a king for a day, the next day be in chains...

I have seen brothers turn their backs against brothers niggas think am toast but no, my bread is always buttered....

I earned the crown returned it and sit among the peasants...

I am always sentimental in my fucking mental....

Your highness are you low enough to one day face rejection.....

Man must pay for gravity the price of his ascension...

Everything i have learnt in my life, i could sing you a song, about how living is strong and loving is long....

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Freiburger(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
LordeCalifornia:
theres a music Video I'm looking for. It was done by Two Nigerian
instrumentalists. The music video gained massive airplay on
Soundcity, HipTv, Trace Urban etc about a year ago. it was done by
two young Nigerian instrumentalists, there was no singing throughout
the song, just two happy instrumentalists playing the keyboard.
can anyone help me with the title of the song?
DJ exclusive ft Masterkraft - Shawarma?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
guys listen to this song.. Blue ice ft Junior boy - No mind dem... thank me later.. most underrated song this year
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Emmyirab(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hello FAM...Lets support good music!!�����
Emmani - Manya (wizkid cover) https://my.notjustok.com/track/304183/emmani-manya-wizkid-cover Download, enjoy & share MERRY XMAS IN ADV��
Your comments will be appreciated!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Emmyirab(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hello FAM...Lets support good music!!�����
Emmani - Manya (wizkid cover) https://my.notjustok.com/track/304183/emmani-manya-wizkid-cover Download, enjoy & share MERRY XMAS IN ADV��
Your comments will be appreciated!!

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
Blackfyre:

Love this song

You can be a king for a day, the next day be in chains...

I have seen brothers turn their backs against brothers niggas think am toast but no, my bread is always buttered....

I earned the crown returned it and sit among the peasants...

I am always sentimental in my fucking mental....

Your highness are you low enough to one day face rejection.....

Man must pay for gravity the price of his ascension...

Everything i have learnt in my life, i could sing you a song, about how living is strong and loving is long....

Nice one. I love the song

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LordeCalifornia: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
R2bees:
DJ exclusive ft Masterkraft - Shawarma?
nah. not DJ exclusive.

thanks though.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by stacyadams: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
sesan24:
pour me water ---- mr eazi . on repeat
grin grin grin correct guy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LauraDLee: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAGnKpE4NCI
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RoyalBlak007: 12:15am On Dec 24, 2017
Jennifer Lopez

'Jenny from the Block' cool

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2017
LordeCalifornia:
nah. not DJ exclusive.
thanks though.
Welcome bro. hope u find it
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by GIYAZZ(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jonah507(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hold my hands_2 Baba
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jamean(f): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hey Jude - The Beatles wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jamean:
Hey Jude - The Beatles wink
Boring song. The Beatles are overhyped! angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jamean(f): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hozier:
Boring song. The Beatles are overhyped! angry

Can you just leave me alone

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jamean:

Can you just leave me alone
I hold you before? Stop listening to the Beatles! angry

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jamean(f): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hozier:
I hold you before? Stop listening to the Beatles! angry

Cry me a river. tongue

Now, bye!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jamean:

Cry me a river. tongue

Now, bye!

Please you need to stop listening to The Beatles, their songs are all hype but _shit.

Below is how a real band should sound like. angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by introvertme: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Dean martin - Everybody loves somebody
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilist: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Probably his best song ever.

Repeat listening this one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.