Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1156155 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
YungL • Nina
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Khalid - Young & Dumb and Broke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPfJnp1guPc
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
You like Jacob Banks?
Blackfyre:
YungL • Nina
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
NoFavors:
You like Jacob Banks?

Yup
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Saw you like and share
Blackfyre:

Yup
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
NoFavors:
Saw you like and share

Kwam 1 • Eluku Gafari

Esu o ni fa foto e ya, esu o ni fa foto e ya, omo eniyan o ni fa foto e ya!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin grin grin
Blackfyre:

Kwam 1 • Eluku Gafari

Esu o ni fa foto e ya, esu o ni fa foto e ya, omo eniyan o ni fa foto e ya!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
The Less I Know The Better | Tame Impala
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
NoFavors:
grin grin grin

You no dey hear ibile? shocked Make i freestyle ijinle for you

Olatunji alao
Oko sabudeen
Oko busaimoh
Oko bintulai
Oko rukayatu
Oko adepeju

Ibi ti won foju si sebi Olorun o gba be

Ola re ton ren waju ko ni weyin oo

Yusuf Olatunji • Yegede...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lol... I listen to more Yoruba classics than even yoruba people. From Kayode Fasola to Haruna Ishola to IK Dairo down to Obey. Even Ayinla Omo wura. But I dont really do know much of Yusuf. I think he does/did Apala, huh?
Blackfyre:

You no dey hear ibile? shocked Make i freestyle ijinle for you

Olatunji alao
Oko sabudeen
Oko busaimoh
Oko bintulai
Oko rukayatu
Oko adepeju

Ibi ti won foju si sebi Olorun o gba be

Ola re ton ren waju ko ni weyin oo

Yusuf Olatunji • Yegede...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
NoFavors:
Lol... I listen to more Yoruba classics than even yoruba people. From Kayode Fasola to Haruna Ishola to IK Dairo down to Obey. Even Ayinla Omo wura. But I dont really do know much of Yusuf. I think he does/did Apala, huh?

Oya clap for yaself.... cheesy

I actually stumbled upon Yusuf while i was searching for one song on YouTube. I particularly like Ishola and Obey. Yusuf does apala.

Do you know this song, "panshaga ranti ola"? grin That has to be the most sexist song i have heard in my life. The men had a field day with the women back then cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Panshaga ranti ola was a record done by Ayinla Omo Wura. Actually, thats his first record i listened to that turned me to a big fan. Lol. He's songs are mostly about ladies... arrogant ladies/housewives
Blackfyre:

Oya clap for yaself.... cheesy

I actually stumbled upon Yusuf while i was searching for one song on YouTube. I particularly like Ishola and Obey. Yusuf does apala.

Do you know this song, "panshaga ranti ola"? grin That has to be the most sexist song i have heard in my life. The men had a field day with the women back then cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
NoFavors:
Panshaga ranti ola was a record done by Ayinla Omo Wura. Actually, thats his first record i listened to that turned me to a big fan. Lol. He's songs are mostly about ladies... arrogant ladies/housewives

Why am i not surprised that is the first song you listened to....grin

He and Orlando Owoh, they love to cast women. Gonna have a listen to it tonight, been long.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Orlando is more into the ashawo part, like talking about women and their body parts sexually while Ayinla Omo Wura is always insulting and ridiculing them. LOL. I love them both tho but I think I love Ayinla more. You cant deny he speaks the hard truth
Blackfyre:

Why am i not surprised that is the first song you listened to....grin

He and Orlando Owoh, they love to cast women. Gonna have a listen to it tonight, been long.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Np: When you come back - Vusi Mahlasela

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdePhYx80do
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Thugnificent(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
G-eazy no limit
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hotline Bling | Erykah Badu
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
NoFavors:
Orlando is more into the ashawo part, like talking about women and their body parts sexually while Ayinla Omo Wura is always insulting and ridiculing them. LOL. I love them both tho but I think I love Ayinla more. You cant deny he speaks the hard truth

I don't listen to them except for that song by Ayinla way back, but i particularly dont like Orlando Owoh, he is plainly condescending and just straight up rude.

Hmm about that truth part, you may say so, but you hardly find responsible adults listen to such song. I think if you roll with certain cliques chances are such women you will come across.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Davido - Like dat
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilist: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dope tune.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by musicsauce1: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Rapublican ft. Spadez- In Other Words
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtVYPunWRPk
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by datfreshdoc(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nasty C -: Represent
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mangala14(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
datfreshdoc:
Nasty C -: Represent
Nasty C ft Runtown - Said on repeat. I must confess Nasty C is better than most of those US rappers.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ayinla Omo wura • Panshaga ranti ola.....grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vers4Gideon(m): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
akon sunny day
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Freiburger(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Creatrixity(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nihilist:
Dope tune.

Copped Cyhi's album. Had that shiit on repeat for my whole day yesterday. Pusha and Cyhi on a track gives a pretty orgasmic feel.

The ambience of the drug dealer dichotomy in three pulsating minutes. Great track.

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.